Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sorry for non-english but the text shouldn't matter anyway, Dolphins announced the six brazilian cheerleaders that are competing for a spot on the team

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...eerleaders.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Coughlin also did that handshake snub with Mara which you would normally say is "not a very Tom Coughlin thing to do".

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mystic Stylez posted:

Sorry for non-english but the text shouldn't matter anyway, Dolphins announced the six brazilian cheerleaders that are competing for a spot on the team

After reading the link I'm disappointed they weren't actually competing for a spot on the team.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

It's the Dolphins, maybe that actually is happening

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mystic Stylez posted:

Bottom right my god

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Bottom right my god

I know, right? Those other girls just don't have a shot.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mystic Stylez posted:

Anderson Rodrigues

há 3 horas

O TIO SAM TA EXPORTANDO ATE PROSTITUTAS DO BRASIL,DALE OBAMA!

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Mystic Stylez posted:

I dunno know about you guys, but I would willingly have sexual intercourse with any of these women

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Magicpants posted:

I dunno know about you guys, but I would willingly have sexual intercourse with any of these women

A few of them have really gross elbows. I'd probably decline sex with them

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mystic Stylez posted:

Obrigado. The third one looks like Wednesday Adams.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

vyst posted:

Did you see that one girls clavicle. It might be the way she is posing but can't take that chance. 1/10, would not bang.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ross Angeles posted:

Anderson Rodrigues

há 3 horas

O TIO SAM TA EXPORTANDO ATE PROSTITUTAS DO BRASIL,DALE OBAMA!

:vince:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

vyst posted:

Yeah, but are they gonna get in a club fight in Tampa for having lesbian sex in a bathroom?

:smugdog:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Translate and read the comments.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Intruder posted:

Isn't that the guy who runs 4chan

Used to. Sold 4chan to hiroyuki nishimura (previously the owner of 2channel) last year.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Freakazoid_ posted:

Used to. Sold 4chan to hiroyuki nishimura (previously the owner of 2channel) last year.

Thank you for the update on SA sister site 4chan.org

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
kirk cousins sees a challenge in russell wilson's corniness and is gunning for the crown

https://twitter.com/KirkCousins8/status/706217306536415234

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Parmesan Basil posted:

Thank you for the update on SA sister site 4chan.org

Excuse me check your pronouns.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TubeStank posted:

kirk cousins sees a challenge in russell wilson's corniness and is gunning for the crown

https://twitter.com/KirkCousins8/status/706217306536415234

https://youtu.be/6KPl6AYM60A

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Magicpants posted:

saem

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/05/falcons-gender-based-questions-may-have-been-widespread/related/

Holy loving poo poo.

Thanks Dan Quinn, it's been real, but I'm not sure your coaching/scouting style is working out.

loving #yougay?gate

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 5, 2016

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

quote:

"After the [Michael] Sam and the Jonathan Martin situation, teams want to be careful.”

This is really messed up

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Not to derail from that actual story but another story on that page:

A Jags practice squad safety was kidnapped last month and released unharmed and we're just now finding out about it

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Wowza, the real link on that page is:

report-broncos-offer-osweiler-3-year-deal-worth-more-than-45m

The Broncos really think they're getting out of this without having to pay Osweiler starter money, don't they?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love how teams are more worried about a Michael Sam situation instead of you know a Johnny Football one

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

I love how teams are more worried about a Michael Sam situation instead of you know a Johnny Football one

Being gay gets you bounced to the 7th round or maybe undrafted now that someone "was the first team to..." or w/e.

Being the weed guy? Worst-case scenario, you go 1 round later than you were projected.

Nov 6, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

Being the weed guy? Worst-case scenario, you go 1 round later than you were projected.

Not the worst case scenario.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NC-17 posted:

Not the worst case scenario.

Hernandez had a boatload of character concerns outside of "being the weed guy."

Other noted weed guy who didn't even make it out of the first:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chilichimp posted:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/05/falcons-gender-based-questions-may-have-been-widespread/related/

Holy loving poo poo.

Thanks Dan Quinn, it's been real, but I'm not sure your coaching/scouting style is working out.

loving #yougay?gate

Bro #gaymergate was right there

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I find it super weird that graduating college athletes would actually give a poo poo about playing with gay team mates. Are there seriously that many homophobic 22 year olds?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

Bro #gaymergate was right there

You think I didn't think of it? Come on, son, gimme some credit.

Skwirl posted:

I find it super weird that graduating college athletes would actually give a poo poo about playing with gay team mates. Are there seriously that many homophobic 22 year olds?

Macho men live in constant fear of being looked at as a sexual object by other men.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I know, right? Those other girls just don't have a shot.

I have to say I prefer the first one, she reminds me of a skinnier Débora Nascimento (GIS it and be happy), who is an absolutely stunning actress from here

Elephanthead posted:

Translate and read the comments.

I feel bad for all the people in the world that don't get to experience the comments on our websites, everything is basically gold

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chilichimp posted:

Being gay gets you bounced to the 7th round or maybe undrafted now that someone "was the first team to..." or w/e.

Michael Sam is bad at football

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chilichimp posted:

The only reason he got drafted at all was because some team wanted to make headlines. He was a bad pro prospect

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--he was good enough for a 7th round pick imo. But yeah, it's not like he fell from a 2nd round pick because he was gay or whatever.

warcrimes posted:

Michael Sam is bad at football

Which is what makes that quote particularly slimy. The 'Michael Sam situation' was just a guy who wasn't good enough to make it, it's not something teams need to protect themselves from.

Was there ever any news that he couldn't get along with people in the locker room?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Grittybeard posted:

Was there ever any news that he couldn't get along with people in the locker room?

Everything I read was that those who spoke about him had good things to say.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Skwirl posted:

:laffo:

Yes, my sweet summer child. There are MANY homophobic 22 year olds.

Nov 6, 2002

Graduating :lol:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Also the SEC has the most players drafted all the time so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Eh, I believe straight Sam goes in the 4th and there's nothing you fuckers can say to convince me otherwise :colbert:

• Locked thread