Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Lizard Wizard posted:

seriously what's fire emblem doing in monhun

same thing as animal crossing and metroid and zelda i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

i found out it's just a costume and boy is my face red

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i don't know what you guys are talking about in here but i wanted to let you know that I finally sat my rear end on that nuclear throne

it took 99 hours

i've hit like 2/3 of my new years resolutions so far, one to go!

hi how are you ♥

bacalou

don't sit on it!!! destroy the generators before killin' it and loop the game. you gotta murder so much more

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

bacalou posted:

don't sit on it!!! destroy the generators before killin' it and loop the game. you gotta murder so much more

i really needed a sit down after that! I'll loop it next time I see it!

(I had no idea you could do that, gah)

bacalou

the throne isn't dead, only sleeping

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
something that feels really nice is playing dota on all random and getting the one hero you're great with
i got bounty hunter and it was like the best 40 minutes of my week

ScrubLeague

How often can you get in an all random game? Every time I look there's like one server up in Uzbekistan or something with one guy waiting.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"

ScrubLeague posted:

How often can you get in an all random game? Every time I look there's like one server up in Uzbekistan or something with one guy waiting.

i usually get ones in about 2 or 3 minutes in eu west, if you don't mind playing with people who can't speak a lot of english (generally they can say certain things for dota but not a lot outside that) then you should find a game quickly

on a side note i had a weird streak where every all random game i played i would get ember spirit and it happened like 5 times in a row

tao of lmao

ScrubLeague

CSGO: It's pretty good. I'm actually doing OK in casual matches for the first time in like ever.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Good times.

----------------

drilldo squirt

ScrubLeague posted:

CSGO: It's pretty good. I'm actually doing OK in casual matches for the first time in like ever.

I like casual a lot more than pro. You have a lot more people and you don't have to care as much.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Shaquin
i am getting a wiiu once i start my new job. a ps4 would be wiser but i am tired of getting zelda and metroid urges and being nintendoly frustrated

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

wii u? more like pii u, it stinks...

that you couldnt buy one sooner!

Shaquin
ive fallen out of pc gaming more or less so a ps4 would provide relevant current options but then i remember having a soft modded wii being the best console decision i made last generation and mario galaxy making me make the noises of a child

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nintendo should bring back lanky kong

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'm old enough to be disturbed to see sonic and mario franchises all jumbled up togeteher

hi how are you ♥

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Moola

Awesome! posted:

wii u? more like pii u, it stinks...

that you couldnt buy one sooner!

a good subversive post

A+

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
been playing lei-lei on vampire savior on fightcade. i feel more comfortable playing with a keyboard than a 360 controller because of how many buttons there are for hits alone. the combinations feel smoother on the keyboard and one of the rad things about fightcade is how simple the UI is for online play and configuration. another plus about fightcade is how it saves every session that you play on the site under your profile for you or anyone to look at. i'm probably gonna get myself a sega saturn controller with a usb adapter because it's cheaper than buying a big clunky table top controller. i play it because it's fun, free and easy to setup on every comp i have. if anyone loves fighting games out there, why not give it a go?

fightcade vampire savior: the lord of the vampire (970519 euro) vsav wiki

if you're going to use a keyboard, i recommend setting the controls to be the following:
up: w
down: s
left: a
right: d
weak punch: 4(numpad)
medium punch: 5(numpad)
strong punch: 6(numpad)
triple punch: +(numpad)
weak kick: 1(numpad)
medium kick: 2(numpad)
strong kick: 3(numpad)
triple kick: enter(numpad)
start: enter
coin: right shift

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 6, 2016

----------------

Shaquin
fightcade is next level. sega controllers were the best. wise post

Scaly Haylie

wait, so it's a website for MAME?

Pro Target

its an arcade emulator for cps2 and neogeo games w/ rollback netplay

Pro Target

if youre oging to buy custom controllers why not just buy a stick and a play a game in roughly the way that was intended

Pro Target

speaking of fightcade if anyone wants to play Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike: Fight For The Future hit me up

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

if youre oging to buy custom controllers why not just buy a stick and a play a game in roughly the way that was intended

Yobgoblin posted:

i'm probably gonna get myself a sega saturn controller with a usb adapter because it's cheaper than buying a big clunky table top controller.

hth

Pro Target

thats dumb

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

thats dumb

"money is no object" does not apply to everyone

Scaly Haylie

it's obviously not the ideal way to do it, but boom there's your reason

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pro Target posted:

i'll most likely get a tabletop when i can afford to hopefully later this year. for now the sega saturn controller is a good and cheap alternative. i miss that sweet d-pad..

sure, it'd be nice to play it just like the original arcade machine. in the end, it doesnt really matter what someone uses to play so long as they're comfortable playing.

controller adapter i have my eyes set on. a sanwa company controller added to the list.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Mar 6, 2016

----------------

Pro Target

im goingto turn this into the Sanwa Button Megathread..arcade hardware baby

Scaly Haylie

i see sanwa who won't shut up about arcade sticks

Pro Target

yeah.i wont shut up about high quality arcade parts from Sanwa Company,including the japanese-style arcade button with blazing-fast response times and extreme sensitivity.why settle for anything less? And while youre at, pair it with the classic: the JLF joystick ... the ultimate in precision directional input

ScrubLeague

I bought a 30 year old Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine in pristine condition and turned it into a Mame cabinet, and I couldn't have done it without the fine products from the Sanwa corporation.

----------------

drilldo squirt

ScrubLeague posted:

I bought a 30 year old Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine in pristine condition and turned it into a Mame cabinet, and I couldn't have done it without the fine products from the Sanwa corporation.

Why didn't you just build a cabinet and not destroy a piece of history you freaking scrub.

----------------

ScrubLeague

History was the opponent in the video game of life and I pwned it thanks to the lightning-speed destruction I can dish out on these authentic Sanwa buttons.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
fightcade is getting some snes games soon, i hope you guys are ready for some Jackie Chan

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

pacman is a lovely gmae so i support it beign destroyed in any form