Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Loki_XLII posted:

That's not true about any movie. It should have been one superior movie.

Yeah, it's not that long of a book and you could hit all the beats easily if in the right hands. Well, maybe except for his siblings changing the world through message boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lol the message board geniuses thing was so forced. I'm sad I didn't get to eventually see Bean grow into a gargantuan in space though.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

BRB gonna go unite Korea by writing "Korea should be on country" on Reddit a bunch of times.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

At least they improved it:

Still, it's just some generic chick so idunno.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You don't recognize the latest Disney Channel star trying to be adult now?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Palpek posted:

At least they improved it:

Still, it's just some generic chick so idunno.

looks haunted lol

dreadnought
Dec 28, 2006

:rolleyes:

Vagabundo posted:

Probably the first time anyone's remembered that this movie exists since about 3 days after it was released.

I worked at a movie theater when it came out. I have a bizarrely accurate knowledge of titles, posters, release dates, and vague descriptions of lots of obscure but widely-released movies that came out between 2005 and 2009.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*House has an evil face with window-eyes flashing demonically despite there being no electricity yet, all trees in the neighborghood have been dead for years and a newspaper clipping about a murder of a whole family that happened right here is nailed to the front door.*

Oblivious horror movie dad: My dearest family with a secret horrific past that we try to escape from - this is our new home.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Holy poo poo, new Storm looks great. Not sure wtf Fassbender is wearing.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mohawk Storm has always been best Storm.
I don't really like the girl playing Jean Grey. I'm not really into Game of Thrones so maybe she's cool.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Her Game of Thrones character doesn't do anything, ever. She just stands on the side reacting to stuff.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Aphrodite posted:

Her Game of Thrones character doesn't do anything, ever. She just stands on the side reacting to stuff.

She's also a foot taller than most of the GoT cast, so how drat tall are these X-Men?

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aphrodite posted:

She slapped a whiny child once, that was cool.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Rirse posted:

But I thought Kingpin wasn't in this season?

What's the point then? The magic ninja poo poo was the worst part of season 1.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

She's also a foot taller than most of the GoT cast, so how drat tall are these X-Men?

She's the same height as Lawrence and Olivia Munn is shorter than both of them, but I assume there's some substantial heels on her boots.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

She's the same height as Lawrence and Olivia Munn is shorter than both of them, but I assume there's some substantial heels on her boots.

Also it's not like they took into account the actual sizes of any of them when they were putting that stand together.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Also it's not like they took into account the actual sizes of any of them when they were putting that stand together.

Wait, Oscar Isaac isn't, like, 12 feet tall?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

this suck

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vagabundo posted:

Wait, Oscar Isaac isn't, like, 12 feet tall?

Not sure if serious.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gonz posted:

I'm at the theater right now; just walked past this:

Funny story when we delivered these somebody stole the Jennifer Lawrence standee so we had to replace it.

Girl in my office: what would anybody want with a Jennifer Lawrence standee?

Me: are you sure you want the answer to that question?

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Would you call it a Xavier standee or a sitee

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mind blown.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Deep
Art
Hurr

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

At least put some drat pants on if you're going to jump!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

effectual posted:

What's the point then? The magic ninja poo poo was the worst part of season 1.

I always find it baffling how people talk about Dinofrio like a highlight of season one. His acting was loving hilarious and he clearly couldn't have given less if a gently caress about the show. You see more believable and subtle acting from video game goblins.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Calico Heart posted:

I always find it baffling how people talk about Dinofrio like a highlight of season one. His acting was loving hilarious and he clearly couldn't have given less if a gently caress about the show. You see more believable and subtle acting from video game goblins.

Well, I thought he did a pretty good job of portraying a man who wanted to act tough but at the same time had crippling social issues that prevented him interacting with people, especially women. On the other hand, you're the expert in that area so I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

kiimo posted:

Funny story when we delivered these somebody stole the Jennifer Lawrence standee so we had to replace it.

I had a friend who worked at a movie theater in high school, and he gave me two Will Smith cardboard cutouts from I Am Legend when the theater was done with them. I brought them home and put them in the garage. One night I come home from work to a police car with lights on outside my house so I run inside and meet my pissed off mom and two cops. My mom went to grab something from the garage and saw two black guys standing right on the edge of the light, locked the door and called the cops.

This is literally the only story I know involving these things, so yeah.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

City of Go(l)d

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

kiimo posted:

I'm surprised only Lawrence's got stolen. You have also have Olivia Munn and Michael Fassbender, and I'm pretty sure Evan Peters have his share of creepy fans. Game of Thrones too.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Olivia Mun fans are all very law-abiding.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Rough Lobster posted:

I had a friend who worked at a movie theater in high school, and he gave me two Will Smith cardboard cutouts from I Am Legend when the theater was done with them. I brought them home and put them in the garage. One night I come home from work to a police car with lights on outside my house so I run inside and meet my pissed off mom and two cops. My mom went to grab something from the garage and saw two black guys standing right on the edge of the light, locked the door and called the cops.

This is literally the only story I know involving these things, so yeah.

This is a good story, but I have one question: Why did you want those Will Smith cutouts in the first place?

I'm eyeballin' you Rough Lobster.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Glamorama26 posted:

This is a good story, but I have one question: Why did you want those Will Smith cutouts in the first place?

Are you sure you want the answer to that question?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

If Home Alone taught me anything it's that a cutout of a tall black man is tremendously useful.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

The MSJ posted:

I'm surprised only Lawrence's got stolen. You have also have Olivia Munn and Michael Fassbender, and I'm pretty sure Evan Peters have his share of creepy fans. Game of Thrones too.

Evan Peters' big thing is him playing mopey dreamboat serial killers on American Horror Story so he attracts the creepiest fans.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Jedit posted:

Are you sure you want the answer to that question?

I demand it

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Jedit posted:

Well, I thought he did a pretty good job of portraying a man who wanted to act tough but at the same time had crippling social issues that prevented him interacting with people, especially women. On the other hand, you're the expert in that area so I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

I'm sorry you thought that.

Hopefully this means this franchise is about to die

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Calico Heart posted:

Between Modine and Dinofrio, I'm not sure which Full Metal Jacket lead is the worse actor.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Calico Heart posted:

I'm sorry you thought that.

Hopefully this means this franchise is about to die

Sadly that won't happen. The other prehistoric franchise that won't die just released entry fourteen last month!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

A new song by Reba McEntire!!?? Oh boy howdy! I gotta pick that up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Rirse posted:

Sadly that won't happen. The other prehistoric franchise that won't die just released entry fourteen last month!

Since neither franchise will die, I propose The Land Before Time vs. Ice Age.