Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
GG

v: hard carry JW

nftyw fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
jwonderchild waddles up to the trophy...and he lifts it! he lifted it almost above his head! what a player!

the british girl sounds like a man

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 5, 2016

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

mcvey posted:

Fnatic too fuckin good

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Up Circle posted:

the british girl sounds like a man

shut your dirty whore mouth

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
where is the stream? when is the next game?

asking for a friend

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

where is the stream? when is the next game?

asking for a friend

It's over

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

NtotheTC posted:

Is there any chance you could re-PM that ESEA code? For whatever reason it hasn't come through

I think I added you a while ago and messaged you about being the goon who needed an ESEA code, but I never got a response back. :( You are "nikon" on Steam, correct? If not, then go ahead and add me instead.

Bohemian Nights posted:

Certainly! Note that the train demo is probably beyond trash since we play that map almost never, but inf is our home turf
https://www.dropbox....iftinf.dem?dl=0 - inferno
https://www.dropbox....ttrain.dem?dl=0 - train

I don't know why but the URLs are broken for me. Any chance you could do a repost or add me on the Steam account linked above and send me the links directly?

In other news, I have been working non-stop since Wednesday and missed all of the Katowice games. Which ones should I download the demos of and check out?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I think I added you a while ago and messaged you about being the goon who needed an ESEA code, but I never got a response back. :( You are "nikon" on Steam, correct? If not, then go ahead and add me instead.

Much obliged!

In other news, I have been working non-stop since Wednesday and missed all of the Katowice games. Which ones should I download the demos of and check out?

someone posted the best one on the last page from lumosity navi.

the finals were good though lumosity was so close :(

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

A TURGID FATSO posted:

i don't know why but the URLs are broken for me. Any chance you could do a repost or add me on the Steam account linked above and send me the links directly?

I know why, because I copied the shortened urls from the site where I posted them rather than the actual urls. im bad. these should work!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d77lg0qwx0prejf/swiftinf.dem?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yeuo8ty4rlvafqm/swifttrain.dem?dl=0

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

lol this poo poo

https://my.mixtape.moe/oqidkw.webm

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I saw some streamer, summit I think, tooling around with flicking while toggling the scoreboard on and off. It looked literally exactly like that. Seems plausible.

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

fennesz posted:

I saw some streamer, summit I think, tooling around with flicking while toggling the scoreboard on and off. It looked literally exactly like that. Seems plausible.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i believe flusha is loving with the community, he spotted all those players mid and could likely hear their footsteps and pissing off reddit is hilarious

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

For real though fnatic is a fantastic team, and if LG can keep this run up they will be the 2nd best team in the world. Envy is in shambles right now. I'm very interested how this next major is gonna turn out.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Maguro posted:

For real though fnatic is a fantastic team, and if LG can keep this run up they will be the 2nd best team in the world. Envy is in shambles right now. I'm very interested how this next major is gonna turn out.

I think as they play together they'll continue to get better. TACO and fnx stepped up in a huge way this tournament. As soon as they get more comfortable playing off of each other they'll post even more impressive scores.

Fnatic has that and the insane amounts of experience. Pretty hard to edge that out.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

fennesz posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g/v/51971725?t=05h38m25s

It is plausible.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

i bought $200 worth of keys and my fifth item was a FN Karambit Fade lmfao. i'm so hype and i don't have anyone else to tell. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pixels > real money

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

$200 worth of keys

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

$200 worth of keys

I like what I like.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

trying to jack off posted:

$200 worth of keys

Well he at least tripled his money so it was obviously the right thing to do.

Also you must post a screenshot if you claim to have unboxed a knife, no exceptions.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah yeah let's see those bike parts, I mean, sexy pixels please.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the voice of a man with a horrendously low t cell count bounces down the halls of the hospital causing all the nurses to suddenly look up worried that he just bought $200 worth of keys'

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Whoops hosed the link up

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

I think raw input has to be set to 0 or something for this to work. Lots of people say that Flusha has raw input set to 1 (or maybe vice versa?). Who knows though, maybe he changed his config.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I wish the number of people who cared about being decent human beings was even half the number of people who care about a video gamer's mouse settings.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Ez*

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

goldblums eyes posted:

Whoops hosed the link up

Where the goods breh?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Here's a naked Zeus in a pool talking about why EnvyUs is a trash team now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx4IsyNl-WI&t=196s

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bohemian Nights posted:

Here's a naked Zeus in a pool talking about why EnvyUs is a trash team now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx4IsyNl-WI&t=196s

EnvyUs is trash because they've been playing dota2 instead of CSGO.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

fennesz posted:

Where the goods breh?

I didn't think people cared that much but here it is. And yes I just started playing the game lol. I have an addictive personality and the Money To Blow. I knew cases were a huge waste of money but I'm done opening them now.

e: float is .0242. Where is a good place to figure out the actual worth of it? csgoexchange says $396 but there's a lot of Fade's on opskins for $550-$650

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 6, 2016

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

How many times does there have to be a flusha cheating scandal before people get the hint that maybe he's not hacking

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

I didn't think people cared that much but here it is. And yes I just started playing the game lol. I have an addictive personality and the Money To Blow. I knew cases were a huge waste of money but I'm done opening them now.

e: float is .0242. Where is a good place to figure out the actual worth of it? csgoexchange says $396 but there's a lot of Fade's on opskins for $550-$650

you need to take a screenshot of it in game or being inspected because there are several different "fades"

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

exethan posted:

you need to take a screenshot of it in game or being inspected because there are several different "fades"

Hahahah whoops

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

goldblums eyes posted:

do you like bike parts?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

Hahahah whoops

i dont know which pattern that is but im pretty sure its a desirable one since it doesnt have any yellow. take a picture of the play side now

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

exethan posted:

i dont know which pattern that is but im pretty sure its a desirable one since it doesnt have any yellow. take a picture of the play side now

I feel stupid making so many posts of this because I don't know what I'm doing but here it is

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=12423831

Is the lowest price fade you'll find on OP skins, which also has no yellow. Unless I'm mistaken, they look very similar. The lack of blue appears to be what distinguishes the fade's value.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I had a glitch where the game said there was an error processing a transaction to buy a drug war veteran sticker to resell, so I bought it again and now I have 2 and it charged me twice. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

I had a glitch where the game said there was an error processing a transaction to buy a drug war veteran sticker to resell, so I bought it again and now I have 2 and it charged me twice. Weird.

contact brian_lev on reddit for help with this. he cares about all of us and wants tto improve the csgo community for the better, and he's a real valve employee