Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face
Anyone know where the Serendia Treasure Map objective is? I found a cave you can drop down into with spiders that's close to the marker, but cannot find the thing inside that completes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

sinewave posted:

Anyone know where the Serendia Treasure Map objective is? I found a cave you can drop down into with spiders that's close to the marker, but cannot find the thing inside that completes it.

Yeah that stumped me for a while.

The cave you're looking for is through the large one by the coastal resource node. Just go all the way through and out the other side. Then stick to the top of the cliff near the water and keep going, after a short while there is a very easy to miss cave to your left. It looks a lot like a shadow, so it's easy to miss.

In there you'll find an NPC (kobold something I think? I forget) to kill and that basically completes the stage before turning it back in at the quest giver.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face

DancingShade posted:

Yeah that stumped me for a while.

The cave you're looking for is through the large one by the coastal resource node. Just go all the way through and out the other side. Then stick to the top of the cliff near the water and keep going, after a short while there is a very easy to miss cave to your left. It looks a lot like a shadow, so it's easy to miss.

In there you'll find an NPC (kobold something I think? I forget) to kill and that basically completes the stage before turning it back in at the quest giver.

You're talking about the first treasure hunt quest in Beleaos(sp), this is the next one (level 25 or so). This quest starts at the extractor mill.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

sinewave posted:

You're talking about the first treasure hunt quest in Beleaos(sp), this is the next one (level 25 or so). This quest starts at the extractor mill.

Ah, then I have no idea sorry! :(

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If I forgot where a quest NPC was is there a way to get navigation to point back at it? I need to turn in this pork to Olivia but my waypoints only lead to where the boars were, not where he was.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I feel like an idiot but no matter what I do I can't get Undertaker to activate when I use smack done. I press space or as the video shows W+space but still can't do that amazing choke slam :( Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

Pierson posted:

If I forgot where a quest NPC was is there a way to get navigation to point back at it? I need to turn in this pork to Olivia but my waypoints only lead to where the boars were, not where he was.

Not sure, but olivia is on the east side of Heidel shouting about cooking classes

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013
If the journal says the NPC's name you can use the NPC button on the top right to mark it on your map.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I feel like an idiot but no matter what I do I can't get Undertaker to activate when I use smack done. I press space or as the video shows W+space but still can't do that amazing choke slam :( Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?
Just to make sure, what happens if you walk up to an enemy (find some low level dude somewhere or something), stop, tap E once, wait until your dude slams enemy dude into the ground, and then tap spacebar once?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

kalstrams posted:

Just to make sure, what happens if you walk up to an enemy (find some low level dude somewhere or something), stop, tap E once, wait until your dude slams enemy dude into the ground, and then tap spacebar once?

I do the standard slams into the ground. I have it to level two so I do two slams. I don't do that high jump then mega slam shown in videos

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010
Pretty princessing.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face

DancingShade posted:

Ah, then I have no idea sorry! :(

This one: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/41536/

Hopefully someone knows! getting sick of spiders and not having a lantern lmao

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
The OP doesn't actually say how to join the guild, and I can't currently hop on Mumble. Who should I message in game to join Goon Guild #2?

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

whisper Matagon

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Do it super fast, it's practically at the same time.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The over flow guild is at 48/50 people but we can expand it when ever.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

minchar posted:

whisper Matagon

Thanks, will do.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I do the standard slams into the ground. I have it to level two so I do two slams. I don't do that high jump then mega slam shown in videos
Either you press spacebar at the wrong moment or you don't have the skill itself.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

prinnylaharl posted:

I love how you all just left out the heroes of the day... THE EXPLOIT!

I'm the admiral of the Exploit and this is my favorite screenshot on the forums

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug

Dr. VooDoo posted:

You want to hit spacebar right after you hit E. You'll slam once and then leap into the sky. Just play around with the timing of it.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I think I'm really gonna like this game. It kind of has that same feeling as Dragon's Dogma did where it's a little janky and a little experimental and a lot cobbled-together but the charm is undeniable and I love this node system. I don't know what happens when you hit 50, maybe the entire thing just revolves around grinding wolves/PVP which I hate, but so far it's a weird and crazy blast.

Opioid
Jul 3, 2008

<3 Blood Type ARRRRR

RedTonic posted:

I'm the admiral of the Exploit and this is my favorite screenshot on the forums

Now I know what other game I can play while I afk in my bed recovering energy in the first game.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Someone tamed a horse and ran it back to the stable master to claim it.
Sovietboat pressed R on the horse as soon as the other guy got off of the horse.
The horse then ran off and had to be tamed again.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
This is a pretty cool game. The whole crafting/node management stuff was pretty overwhelming at first, but after seeing that you can craft your own cannons, so I decided to just work through it and become the cannon master.

No idea if those cannons are really useful for anything though.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Vulin posted:

No idea if those cannons are really useful for anything though.
Siege warfare.

Edit: Watch from 3:10 until 4:10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7qDWwsMxM&t=190s

Edit2: I mean you can watch the whole video, it seems to go over the whole thing about cannons, but Russian lady and Russian text may not really prove to be helpful to you.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 7, 2016

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

LegalPad posted:

That's an item that was already in the 6-digit price range.

Some of the prices set by the system are completely batshit insane and would have to be raised by 300% or much more to be worth the effort of producing to sell.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm selling individual Seeds for 200k that I can easily multiply with almost no effort, energy, or skill.

Gotta feel sorry for those poor bastards going to sell their bronze tools they slaved over only to find the game has set an arbitrary price valuing them only slightly above garbage.

we raised it from 200k-600k before the market crashed and brought it back down to 450k, due to lack of people that could afford it.

You simply get a gently caress ton of them set them for max price, buy out all the low priced ones, and put them back on for a higher price, runs a min-max system and you can artificially inflate the max quite easily, though with the 30% tax, it means you need to have a large capital to start out with and take an early loss to make a long term gain, OR have a way to simply farm weapon stones like candy like we did.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

The over flow guild is at 48/50 people but we can expand it when ever.

"overflow"

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
like a toilet overflowing hth, eonwe

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Ffycchi posted:

we raised it from 200k-600k before the market crashed and brought it back down to 450k, due to lack of people that could afford it.

You simply get a gently caress ton of them set them for max price, buy out all the low priced ones, and put them back on for a higher price, runs a min-max system and you can artificially inflate the max quite easily, though with the 30% tax, it means you need to have a large capital to start out with and take an early loss to make a long term gain, OR have a way to simply farm weapon stones like candy like we did.

So what does this have to do with the post you quoted?

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness
Does anyone know if there's still somewhere to get the stand alone character creator from? I'd like to putter around with it, but don't really want to (1) tempt myself with the game just yet, and (2) deal with a 30+GB download.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Can someone invite me into one of the guilds? NewbornBaby

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

minchar posted:

whisper Matagon

Ruggan posted:

Can someone invite me into one of the guilds? NewbornBaby

this is literally the only way to do invites. we can't send you one.

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

Stormgale posted:

So what does this have to do with the post you quoted?

that it is not only possible, but has been done.

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

The Great Goon Massacre ~8:30PM -5 GMT March 6, 2016

Strategy
Jul 1, 2002

DrDork posted:

Does anyone know if there's still somewhere to get the stand alone character creator from? I'd like to putter around with it, but don't really want to (1) tempt myself with the game just yet, and (2) deal with a 30+GB download.

It doesnt work anymore.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5nTa4vnOTg

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Zarcnest posted:

The Great Goon Massacre ~8:30PM -5 GMT March 6, 2016

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Zero posted:

like a toilet overflowing hth, eonwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Jesus in some of these towns its almost impossible to see the drat NPC you need to talk to because its so crowded. Game seems pretty cool so far though.