Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah, watching a video to get a grasp of the beatmap helps.

I only did it once, because I'm a lazy git, but it did help me not die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Also posted this in Gundam thread, but on the chance any of you paint/build models:

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but is there a decent site that has a good selection of anime decals? I'm looking for idol decals you could put on a plane or tank like the idolmaster skins on ace combat. Are there even idol decals for gundams? I hope so.

I'll also be satisfied with Totoro decals. Totoros on my ships and gundams would be acceptable.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Chill la Chill posted:

Also posted this in Gundam thread, but on the chance any of you paint/build models:

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but is there a decent site that has a good selection of anime decals? I'm looking for idol decals you could put on a plane or tank like the idolmaster skins on ace combat. Are there even idol decals for gundams? I hope so.

I'll also be satisfied with Totoro decals. Totoros on my ships and gundams would be acceptable.

i have no clue if these exist, but i wish you the best of luck in your search for gundam idol tattoos.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc3v7wSpBDQ

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJYqRdR8bOk

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

wow i was listening to this and then the vocals kicked in and everything was wrong

it's pitch shifted or something. sounds awful.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

wow i was listening to this and then the vocals kicked in and everything was wrong

it's pitch shifted or something. sounds awful.

It's the hit new YouTube channel that's all the rage in the chat thread.

Listen to the Kirby one.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Skwee posted:

sounds awful.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Listen to the Kirby one.

kirby one sounds ok.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Not to leave the iM@S lovers out! Here's one for all the iM@S fans in the house!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPc7P9Oo8U

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Not to leave the iM@S lovers out! Here's one for all the iM@S fans in the house!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPc7P9Oo8U

'murica can't watch this video cuz it's not 'murican enough

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

'murica can't watch this video cuz it's not 'murican enough

Oh, so that's what this means.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
2D > 3D

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

oh my god that is fantastic

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Skwee posted:

i have no clue if these exist, but i wish you the best of luck in your search for gundam idol tattoos.

Thank you. I will post pics of my future Gundam idol tattoos

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

cant believe minami gonna turn into secret yandere character for her ssr anya

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Futaba Anzu posted:

cant believe minami gonna turn into secret yandere character for her ssr anya

idk man i am weirdly attracted to yandere characters, and i could see something in minami's eyes.

she's not just happy. She's happy cuz of what she is looking at.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Skwee posted:

idk man i am weirdly attracted to yandere characters, and i could see something in minami's eyes.

when will the secret yandere meme end in cg, never i say.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the truth is, everyone in cg is a secret yandere

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

except for mayu, in a surprising twist it turns out she is not yandere at all

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i didn't even notice minami at first. that lacrosse stick/ her being a normal card threw me off. But after hearing her image song during the event it gave me some interest in her (cuz it is fun to play), and then i saw her cards. i mean idk if she is actually yandere, but she looks like it.

quote:

Even without being able to call your name,
My lips are gradually getting dry.
Right when you come into my view,
I can see a dream of us kissing.

thirst

just looking at all of her cards on this wiki, she is looking at someone, and that someone is you. those eyes aren't happy or sad or excited, they are just looking at you.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I WILL DIE IF I DO NOT GET A TICKET.

DIE.

I GUESS I'M TAKING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY OFF THREE WEEKS FROM NOW

I'M GONNA WATCH THE LIVE EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

I GUESS I'M TAKING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY OFF THREE WEEKS FROM NOW

I'M GONNA WATCH THE LIVE EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

i can't read any of this

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

i can't read any of this

https://twitter.com/mcmh9/status/700623762543095809

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

:shrug:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Just be happy for me Skwee.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Just be happy for me Skwee.

you did it, good job

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Forget it, Zepia's idol world is breaking down in two weeks. It's very sad. :ohdear:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Forget it, Zepia's idol world is breaking down in two weeks. It's very sad. :ohdear:

It's 3 weeks. More than 3 weeks actually.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am gonna be spending so much money if they also sell Love Live goods.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
worst nightmare:

about to go to sleep.

hold out for a few minutes to do one last pro groove in SS

forget you have a timer set for your stamina regen

timer alarm really doesn't groove with what you are playing

fail first song because that alarm is really distracting.

i'm going to bed.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I once went to sleep after the second song of the groove, then woke up to remember that if I'd finished the Groove I would have leveled up.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

I once went to sleep after the second song of the groove, then woke up to remember that if I'd finished the Groove I would have leveled up.

i' had a simlar experience this morning with SS and it's incapability to overcharge you. It is pretty irritating.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I feel like the ideal idol game should have the following.
1. Ability to idolize with only a single cover
2. Ability to adjust note speeds
3. Stamina overflow on both level ups and stamina refills
4. Easy labeling system so you know which idol you've already maxed
5. SIF's token system that rewards you for feeding Rs

Maybe some more stuff. But mainly the first 4.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Listen to the Kirby one.

I can't believe there's a whole channel of the loving things. The one I saw was a kon song hidden in sonic.

I feel like the ideal idol game should have the following.
1. Ability to idolize with only a single cover
2. Ability to adjust note speeds
3. Stamina overflow on both level ups and stamina refills
4. Easy labeling system so you know which idol you've already maxed
5. SIF's token system that rewards you for feeding Rs

Maybe some more stuff. But mainly the first 4.

One other thing I really like from gf is the colored border. It's kinda nice to know you have a 100/250/&c. combo from the border. Having that instead of a counter that pops every 100 would be pretty nice, like as an option. Also, I sorta like the 'oh poo poo' option of having manually triggered skills (like gf, or like the kon game's snacks and poo poo).

Also as stupid as it sounds, being able to change the tap sounds is great. A fresh breath of air can really help sometimes. But also it is very important to be able to tell your idols to shut the hell up. As amusing as it is to have miss monochrome tell you your combo, not to worry, and whatever the hell else she's saying (plus the various things everyone's saying as you tap on them), it gets old pretty drat quick and having 10 sound clips competing with each other and the song you're trying to follow kinda sucks.

Oh, also a jukebox is a real nice option. I know someone mentioned it in the old SIF thread too, but that game is sorely lacking a jukebox, whereas SS has both an exciting music video mode and a jukebox, in case you wanted to hear songs but also some people talking to you about notebooks and potato chips while someone fucks around with a globe.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

got to the 2nd miyo on the score rewards. so 15k. now somehow get to 19.2k in 33 hours. Not seein that happening

It's' definitely going to be higher than that in the end anyway, I don't know why they're predicting that low

Skwee posted:

also hope you dont mind me using your thing polsy

No, please do, that's what it's for

I have excess 10 Stamina potions so I can't even collect them and they just sit there in my Present Box.

I just use any when I get them if I already have 10 stored, it's better than having them sitting in my present box forever. At least, as long as that wouldn't make me waste (more) stamina due to being asleep.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

I can't believe there's a whole channel of the loving things. The one I saw was a kon song hidden in sonic.

One other thing I really like from gf is the colored border. It's kinda nice to know you have a 100/250/&c. combo from the border. Having that instead of a counter that pops every 100 would be pretty nice, like as an option. Also, I sorta like the 'oh poo poo' option of having manually triggered skills (like gf, or like the kon game's snacks and poo poo).

Also as stupid as it sounds, being able to change the tap sounds is great. A fresh breath of air can really help sometimes. But also it is very important to be able to tell your idols to shut the hell up. As amusing as it is to have miss monochrome tell you your combo, not to worry, and whatever the hell else she's saying (plus the various things everyone's saying as you tap on them), it gets old pretty drat quick and having 10 sound clips competing with each other and the song you're trying to follow kinda sucks.

Oh, also a jukebox is a real nice option. I know someone mentioned it in the old SIF thread too, but that game is sorely lacking a jukebox, whereas SS has both an exciting music video mode and a jukebox, in case you wanted to hear songs but also some people talking to you about notebooks and potato chips while someone fucks around with a globe.

Oh, you mentioning combos also brought up something I like about SS that SIF needs - telling you when the game's been FC'd. SS immediately tells you when you can stop focusing so hard on the screen, whereas SIF will keep you on your toes till the very end of the song and you're liable to gently caress up a FC by relaxing too early, which sucks.

Having different tap sounds might be nice. I don't use 'em in SS at all cause I think I accidentally turned them off and don't care to bring them back. Either that or they were always off, in which case I still don't care.

I'm not too concerned with a jukebox cause I barely use it in SS. I barely go to the office, really. I can't even play a song to the end anyways cause the phone turns off the screen and goes to sleep after 10 seconds or so and I'm not changing that just so I can listen to music. I can do that with my own music files on my phone.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Skwee posted:

i didn't even notice minami at first. that lacrosse stick/ her being a normal card threw me off. But after hearing her image song during the event it gave me some interest in her (cuz it is fun to play), and then i saw her cards. i mean idk if she is actually yandere, but she looks like it.

thirst

just looking at all of her cards on this wiki, she is looking at someone, and that someone is you. those eyes aren't happy or sad or excited, they are just looking at you.

I only remember Minami because someone on niconico took her audio skit from her cds and replaced all the "La" in Lacrosse with "Se" so you ended up with all references to ラクロス being replaced with セクロス. It was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Oh, you mentioning combos also brought up something I like about SS that SIF needs - telling you when the game's been FC'd. SS immediately tells you when you can stop focusing so hard on the screen, whereas SIF will keep you on your toes till the very end of the song and you're liable to gently caress up a FC by relaxing too early, which sucks.

Having different tap sounds might be nice. I don't use 'em in SS at all cause I think I accidentally turned them off and don't care to bring them back. Either that or they were always off, in which case I still don't care.

I'm not too concerned with a jukebox cause I barely use it in SS. I barely go to the office, really. I can't even play a song to the end anyways cause the phone turns off the screen and goes to sleep after 10 seconds or so and I'm not changing that just so I can listen to music. I can do that with my own music files on my phone.

I can't imagine not having tap sounds, if for no reason other than because I'm not pressing actual buttons, and having no feedback is hosed up. But also I like knowing that I'm like a 32nd off or whatever — it's easier to notice and compensate for a 'you hosed up' sound than a series of NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE.

To be honest, the jukebox is nice, but I basically never actually use my phone for a music player. I just kinda like having it there. Although the MV feature is alright as is, it'd probably take up an ungodly amount of space if they had actual MVs like in shiny festa. That would be pretty neat though.

I really like SS's immediate FC indication, but I also kinda think girlfriend's little letter popup for when you hit a C/B/A/S combo is pretty good too.