Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Dexo posted:

aaaaaaaaah Regdate fights ITTYOOL 2016

Jesus christ.

We don't even have the old regdate slapfight smileys anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Why does the farcry primal commercial make it looks like its coop but then everyone says theres no coop?

Oh yea and the people sound like they are having fun, how?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Tenzarin posted:

Wow so you use 2002 to describe 2010, weird. Are you from Europe?

Ohhhhh poo poo son you registered 3 years before him, you're so cool. :cool:

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

I wanna add people from the Google doc because none of my friends play but I'm scared they're gonna be a complete weirdo :(

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How do you do the dog with the glasses smiley?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

goldblums eyes posted:

I wanna add people from the Google doc because none of my friends play but I'm scared they're gonna be a complete weirdo :(

I'm a weirdo

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

goldblums eyes posted:

I am also a weirdo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Zaphod42 posted:

Trying to decide which of the agent origins outfits I'm gonna rock at launch. I like the look of the Paramedic and the Firefighter, but I also like the idea of running around New York dressed as a cop going all :doink: on random people in the DZ.

Hahahahaha I should rename my uPlay account to IceT"Fin"Tutuola

I'm gonna Mirandize people in the DZ. "You have a right to remain silent, motherfucker!"

the cop or dog hunter outfit is the only way to go.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Dexo posted:

Jesus christ.

It's time for me to not read this thread anymore. It's a few hours before this game releases and goons just cannot help themselves.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Welp! I know what my Gimmick is gonna be.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I prefer regdate fights to VoIP fights, actually.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

goldblums eyes posted:

Why aren't you going to add me? What are you, some sort of WEIRDO?

(Seriously, I added like 20 people but i'm pretty sure none of them are going to message me, like most of my 260+ people on my friends list don't. :v: )

But hey if you see me mucking around NYC and want to take a snowy stroll patrolling the streets, I'll be up for it. :tfrxmas:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Just woke up. Im going to pull myself off then play some division. Will keep you guys informed of any developments.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

super macho dude posted:

dibs on Bounty the Dog Hunter

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Is VPN unlocking this game a thing for PC?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

CheeseFactory posted:

Just woke up. Im going to pull myself off then play some division. Will keep you guys informed of any developments.

Box that clown.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Randler posted:

I like to enjoy a smorgasbord of shitpost topics

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

super macho dude posted:

If you're not dressed as the Fun Police whilst actively preventing others enjoyment of the game through proxy chat you're doing it wrong

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Utnayan posted:

Some of those, like Streamerhouse, are being paid by Ubisoft to promote it. It's also why they had a 2 week Far Cry Primal "Oh my God best game ever everyone" Stream from start to finish. I thought it was against FCC rules to not list it as being a paid for promotion, but I am guessing they can't track it.

Yeah I've worked in the industry so I know about that, was just curious.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Linx posted:

If you're not dressed as the Fun Police whilst actively preventing others enjoyment of the game through proxy chat you're doing it wrong

This guy gets it.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
CTS mumbler is weird. I was in a room once and all that was happening was that 10 people didnt talk and 1 guy was hitting on what sounded to be female for a full hour.

Thats my cts mumbler story.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Tenzarin posted:

CTS mumbler is weird. I was in a room once and all that was happening was that 10 people didnt talk and 1 guy was hitting on what sounded to be female for a full hour.

was it me?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Linx posted:

Going to do my best to dress like Evgeny from RE: Rev2, and have a bad Russian accent

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Knifegrab posted:

Maybe? It appears it'll unlock on steam at midnight CET for us euros so a bit under three hours from now.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

i hope this game has a boob size slider

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Knifegrab posted:

As far as anyone knows and Ubi has officially said, the game unlocks at the same time for everyone on PC.

Right now that time is March 8th 12:01AM EST (5:01AM GMT).

Even if Steam unlocks the game to finish the preload before then, we presume the PC servers don't go live until the time above.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Deakul posted:

i hope this game has a boob size slider

As long as there's a dong slider so it isn't sexist

MagnumOpus
Dec 7, 2006

Linx posted:

Run up on pubbies and start screaming their miranda rights at them.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

vyst posted:

I will set mine to tiny so i can be the 1%

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Can we somehow get a sea patrol outfit?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Zaphod42 posted:

Trying to decide which of the agent origins outfits I'm gonna rock at launch. I like the look of the Paramedic and the Firefighter, but I also like the idea of running around New York dressed as a cop going all :doink: on random people in the DZ.

Hahahahaha I should rename my uPlay account to IceT"Fin"Tutuola

I'm gonna Mirandize people in the DZ. "You have a right to remain silent, motherfucker!"

MagnumOpus posted:

Run up on pubbies and start screaming their miranda rights at them.

Way ahead of you chief :)

Prox chat is fun times. DayZ all over again.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

Tenzarin posted:

Wow so you use 2002 to describe 2010, weird. Are you from Europe?

2nd account dude, lost the password for the first account and for the life of me couldn't get into that stupid rear end hotmail account.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dead Like Rev posted:

2nd account dude, lost the password for the first account and for the life of me couldn't get into that stupid rear end hotmail account.

Neat story.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Well I guess I'm pretty much getting this game on a whim because I decided to upgrade my GPU and it's bundled with all new Nvidia cards. I love Mass Effect and I love Diablo though, so how can I go wrong? Is everybody going to rush into multi at midnight or do you think it's all right to play in SP for awhile until I get my bearings?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Randler posted:

I will have you know I actually joined ventrillo in 2005

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

If I'm in a chat party on ps4 can I press push to talk and still have my voice go through?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

vyst posted:

what no moob slider? gently caress dude...

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

Dexo posted:

Jesus christ.

Yeah, im not even sure why he's starting that? I can't remember the last time i've seen a regdate fight until well now. Its like he belongs in the star citizen thread but got lost along the way.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dead Like Rev posted:

Yeah, im not even sure why he's starting that? I can't remember the last time i've seen a regdate fight until well now. Its like he belongs in the star citizen thread but got lost along the way.

How many parachute accounts do you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Tenzarin posted:

welp stayin' far away from CTS and also from nerds who describe people as WHAT SOUNDED TO BE FEEEEEEMALE, this is my CTS mumble story

just kidding i've met many not-weird Payday goons in CTS :ohdear:

Blind Rasputin posted:

Can we somehow get a sea patrol outfit?
god i hope so

i can't wait to dress up like some generic not-coast guard and tell people i'm with the Merchant Marine and that I REALLY WANT TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE MERCHANT MARINE and threaten to murder them if they don't listen to THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY THE MERCHANT MARINE

• Locked thread