Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

https://csgostash.com/item/5778/DreamHack-2014-Cobblestone-Souvenir-Package

Can someone explain to me why these are going for well over $200?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

qhat posted:

https://csgostash.com/item/5778/DreamHack-2014-Cobblestone-Souvenir-Package

Can someone explain to me why these are going for well over $200?

morons gambling on a souvenir dragonlore

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Antares posted:

morons gambling on a souvenir dragonlore

Yeah but the cologne 2015 ones are going for like $40

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

There are less Dreamhack 2014 ones than Cologne 2015 packages

Also people really like the way the Dreamhack 2014 stickers look.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

qhat posted:

extremely low supply

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

goldblums eyes posted:

I didn't think people cared that much but here it is. And yes I just started playing the game lol. I have an addictive personality and the Money To Blow. I knew cases were a huge waste of money but I'm done opening them now.

The very first thing I ever unboxed was a Stat Trak Asimov M4, which was also like ~1 week after I started playing. I sold it for pretty much everything of value I own right now plus some cash. You're not alone!

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Good corner (gets more value since tons of karambits have chipped paint on playside corners) but looks awfully like a 30/70 or 40/60, which is ratio of pink/purple, and unfortunately is not too desirable. The more pink, more yellow and less purple you got the more people want it.

You're looking in the ballpark of 205-215 keys.

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Mar 7, 2016

Geschwafel
May 10, 2006

Frank sent me.
ayo im an expert knife trader and that karambit is a 35/5/60 at 221°, you got the P1P at 3:3.5 which is solid, but not a top roll, so like moneywise, expect to get a large strawberry shake and combo meal deal from portillo's, and i recommend the giardinera

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
watching fnatic vs lumi on overpass
man, what a game

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/captaincarlos

he's back NERDS

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Geschwafel posted:

ayo im an expert knife trader and that karambit is a 35/5/60 at 221°, you got the P1P at 3:3.5 which is solid, but not a top roll, so like moneywise, expect to get a large strawberry shake and combo meal deal from portillo's, and i recommend the giardinera

yo Geschwafel, if you're not full of poo poo, you wanna give me some trading lessons? i'm loving kidding. it's obvious.

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

gently caress just clicked this for a look before bed and been watching for an hour, it's now 3am. This guy is amazing.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Xenaero posted:

Good corner (gets more value since tons of karambits have chipped paint on playside corners) but looks awfully like a 30/70 or 40/60, which is ratio of pink/purple, and unfortunately is not too desirable. The more pink, more yellow and less purple you got the more people want it.

I love that each skin I legitimately think looks good is the undesirable version.

I can't believe people think 3 color marble fades look good.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
I had a lot of fun doing the coop haunted house mission thing today. It felt really good to flex my long-atrophied Quake 2 Jump Map skills. I may be terrible at this game, but god damnit I know how to platform.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

simple is loving funny, also insane (mentally)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Marble fades look like total poo poo unless they're red blue or red yellow

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Played against my first pro on ESEA today. It was Boltzz from Tempo Storm and he dropped 35 against us and pretty much wrecked us but I had a nasty no armor eco 5v1 ace so I feel pretty ok about it. ESEA is p cool

Thom and the Heads fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Mar 7, 2016

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

My friend played against NBK on MM yesterday and holyyy gently caress that guy is on a complete other level of Good At The Game.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
https://www.livecap.tv/t/playcevo/ucdureHz3Al

:laffo:

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Just amazing, and yet, Liquid still managed to lose the map and the match.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Rosh posted:

Just amazing, and yet, Liquid still managed to lose the map and the match.

s1mple had 2-3 knife kills over the course of that match (not all on the same map), and also got knifed himself on overpass, it was a pretty wild bo3 overall

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
hot take: s1mple is pretty good at cs

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Heeeere we go...

https://twitter.com/hastr0/status/707224340929122304

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress me, I was just about to post this.

The only player I could see them swapping is this close to the major is Kioshima, or possibly NBK. I have no idea for whom, though.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I thought it would be kennyS as he's having a mental breakdown or something?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Nah, it'll almost certainly be Kio

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

Nah, it'll almost certainly be Kio
Yeah, but for who? This Tweet from shox makes it seem like it's no one from G2, though it could always be a cover-up.

https://twitter.com/G2shox/status/707228005358243840

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I very much doubt it'll be G2 since their players are all qualified for the majors with that team (right?) but for the same reason making a roster change so close to the majors doesn't really make sense for Envy either, so idk

e: if it isn't a player I guess there's a chance they're just swapping out their coach or doing something silly like that

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Are you allowed to swap members after qualifying for a major? Pro dota forces the teams to play with the roster they qualified with to prevent weird poo poo from happening

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

gigawhite posted:

Are you allowed to swap members after qualifying for a major? Pro dota forces the teams to play with the roster they qualified with to prevent weird poo poo from happening

Not sure. I believe Liquid can't use koosta. But Envy didn't "qualify" technically, they're a legacy team because they made the final 8 of the last major. I thought the rule on that one is you need to have at least 3/5 of the same players on the team?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

It is probably -kio +summit

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Photex posted:

It is probably -kio +summit

There is not a team in the world that can afford Summit. He makes way too much money streaming.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Fat Lou posted:

There is not a team in the world that can afford Summit. He makes way too much money streaming.

I know, I was pretty sad when liquid didn't have him stand in for the qualifier

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Photex posted:

I know, I was pretty sad when liquid didn't have him stand in for the qualifier

nope that was moe not summit, no pro team really wants summit anyway

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whos devil

https://teamenvyus.com/blogs/news/92217793-devil-replaces-kioshima-in-envyus-cs-go-lineup

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LDLC White

stump collector
May 28, 2007
not surprised that kio is gone considering he's completely unwilling to practice

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
idk if he's any good but he's on envy now, they can't take kio back at this point

I hope they dont get out of groups ^^

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

This is pretty good for the French scene considering for the past two or so years, it's mainly just been 15 players that circulated around in teams like LDLC, Epsilon, Titan, and now NV and G2. The VAC bans of KQLY and sf and the permanent bans of Uzzliii, GMX, and B1GGY due to match-fixing didn't help the scene grow and it was pretty stagnant for a while. Picking up a young talent from a relatively unknown team (compared to the two French giants since January 2015) is a very nice change of pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Time to sell my kioshima stickers. Welcome DEVIL sig stickers.