Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Don't people in PI keep their cats locked indoors 24/7 because they are justifiably afraid of their cat bolting and never coming back the first chance it has to escape?

idk friend i dont own cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
I think it used to be that way but everyone left and those who are still there dont really care bc they stopped being 18

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jonesy posted:

Imo your biggest crime is that it was only one cat.

Death by guillotine.

schrodinger could not have adjudicated more wisely *bows*

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Don't people in PI keep their cats locked indoors 24/7 because they are justifiably afraid of their cat bolting and never coming back the first chance it has to escape?

Counterpoint: cats are monstrous assholes and deserve to be locked in cuddlejail

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

AUTISM IS NOT CONTAGIOUs but SOME OPEOPLE EBLIEVE IT IS CAUSED BY VIRAL IMMUNIZATION IN CHILDHOOD fucker!!

nice try

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am still practicing my forums judo.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

i am still practicing my forums judo.

*wax off*

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Jonesy posted:

Counterpoint: cats are monstrous assholes and deserve to be locked in cuddlejail

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its like meeting a animal person in real life who wont stop talking about their minature donkeys theyre breeding in the woods and they offer you some sunscreen in stick form and you are grossed out but then on the internet the lens is magnified x1000 and you can see the timy pinpoint of burning insanity as they accidently let a huge box of chickens die because they forgot about them or some poo poo and then post a bunch of pictures of tiny mutilayed chicken corpses(?) who was that retard who made the gbs thread abput that it was so surreal

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
every forum is an island

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It was quails.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

its like meeting a animal person in real life who wont stop talking about their minature donkeys theyre breeding in the woods and they offer you some sunscreen in stick form and you are grossed out but then on the internet the lens is magnified x1000 and you can see the timy pinpoint of burning insanity as they accidently let a huge box of chickens die because they forgot about them or some poo poo and then post a bunch of pictures of tiny mutilayed chicken corpses(?) who was that retard who made the gbs thread abput that it was so surreal

whoa wait what?

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Enfield posted:

where is your av from i like it a lot (totally serious)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
quails what the gently caress? where am i??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Enfield posted:

thank you for teaching me that the internet lets us look into the unwavering eyes of strangers, without their knowing it

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
i just want to tak about pit bulls with lady ambien

please

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nation posted:

every forum is an island

deep poo poo right there 👌 my dude

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok sorry for bringing it up its just that gbs thread was my first experience with pet island it and kind of weirded me out. no hard feelings, bye

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

thank you for teaching me that the internet lets us look into the unwavering eyes of strangers, without their knowing it

[privTE communication] ATTN: ENFIELD: RE: ^^^

i forgot what i was going to say but it had something oh wait now i remember. this guys is an admitted autistic sociopat (the contagious kind) be careful. we gotta take care of each other man *fistbumps into space*

[end communication]

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Enfield posted:

:confused: Is this about the quail thread because none of that happened in the quail thread.

dad gay. so what posted:

quails what the gently caress? where am i??

My house, in the middle of the street.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

AsYouWish posted:

shes hte one banning everyone when all her pit bull experience is one randomly bred mutt she rescued lmao

its ok lady ambien!!! your dog is cute!!! we could learn together and share love and friendship

Really. Is THAT what you're going to do?

https://youtu.be/E3NGrG6UEaM

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
is now a good time to mention i dropped an N-bomb and genesplicer missed it hehe

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
all animals are gay and deserve death tbh

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:confused: Is this about the quail thread because none of that happened in the quail thread.

My house, in the middle of the street.

yes could you please link me the thread i want to read it again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Triangulum posted:

all animals are gay and deserve death tbh

danimals otoh loving own tho

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Enfield posted:

ok sorry for bringing it up its just that gbs thread was my first experience with pet island it and kind of weirded me out. no hard feelings, bye

i am serious this is a powerful revelation

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what on earth?? :confused:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dunno. i havnt been able to sleep lately

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a good and very triggerful joke i invented is if lady ambiens name was really:

lady boy ambien

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i don't really follow what's happening at the moment but i'm glad everyone is so energetic

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

danimals otoh loving own tho

i dont know what that is but im just gonna assume youre wrong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote if u drink cum yoghurte like this

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Enfield posted:

yes could you please link me the thread i want to read it again

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761295 yeah have fun

I did get that broken brooder replaced and it successfully brooded chicks for me the past several weeks (and currently has ducklings in it). I'm growing out some quail right now and starting to save eggs so the brooder can break again on me :cripes:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I posted in PI about my guinea pigs but they didnt care so I mainly post in GBS now, its my safe space on the internet

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i don't really follow what's happening at the moment but i'm glad everyone is so energetic

we got to kick out the jams motherfucker

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Non-stop quail genocide in that house all day every day.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dad gay. so what posted:

we got to kick out the jams motherfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwuiHI0-z3c

!!!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

I posted in PI about my guinea pigs but they didnt care so I mainly post in GBS now, its my safe space on the internet

I mean, I like guinea pigs but there's only so much to talk about about guinea pigs. They go good with tumeric.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

absolutely!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

AsYouWish posted:

Ok but like. Why would you just shrilly permaban and probate people who have more breed experience than you as opposed to talking to them and learning because you have a rescue pit bull and that gives you feelings

wouldnt you want to like. learn about poo poo instead of screaming due to baseless gut emotions

This isn't being asked rhetorically, you claim to love pit bulls but ban anyone with actual breed experience and knowledge because they go against your basic rescuemom assumptions

You can delete pet island and it still wont make you right, what is even the point lmao. just post and talk and learn instead maybe?
So pitbulls are going to be my wife's mangosteen then

• Locked thread