Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Rubio's in fourth place tonight. He's gonna be out of a job by January, which means one of two things:
He'll either spend the next three years frittering around Iowa, or he'll get a Fox News show. Place your bets now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

Lol your an idiot.

Voters know the GOP stonewalled Obama after 2010.

I do believe you have more faith in the attentiveness and decision making prowess of the Voter than I do :allears:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

I would be if it were directed at anyone who's not noted forums racist The Saurus.

:allears:

:lol: That was me making fun of you, you idiot :laugh:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

The Saurus posted:

If not more.

Last time around Obama was selling Hope and Change after 8 years of a Republican President.

Hillary Clinton is selling More of the Same after 8 years of incredible disappointment and letdown from a Democrat.

Obama's approval rating is at a three-year high.

Look, I do think Trump is going to handily win the white vote, probably 60/40 or so. But the idea that there's some well of wavering white dems/dem-leaning indies who are flippable when the Republican Party is already winning them by 20% is a fantasy. There are no more Reagan Democrats. You cannot get blood from that stone.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Majorian posted:

I would be if it were directed at anyone who's not noted forums racist The Saurus.

Only We get to use the R-word

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Don't worry Majorian, just keep telling those blind Latinas how much you respect their special snowflake culture and I'm sure one of then will eventually pityfuck the lilywhite liberal who lies about being a minority online and makes 500 forums posts a day.

its really amazing how you keep topping yourself as a terrible person every single day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm happy with Obama. I'll enjoy the 2011 press dinner until the day I die, in 6 months when the Trumpstaffel hunts me down

Wish he would've built that wall across the Atlantic to prevent UK immigration tho, we can already see that was a mistake. They just come in to steal our jobs and whine endlessly

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
NYT has already called Mississippi for Trump, and he's up by 12% over Cruz in Mich with 21% reporting.

Time to unbuckle yet?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Agronox posted:

NYT has already called Mississippi for Drumpf, and he's up by 12% over Cruz in Mich with 21% reporting.

Time to unbuckle yet?

Unbuckle? gently caress that it's unbutton and/or unzip territory.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Nuclearmonkee posted:

I do believe you have more faith in the attentiveness and decision making prowess of the Voter than I do :allears:

They've been paying attention to some extent.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

babypolis posted:

its really amazing how you keep topping yourself as a terrible person every single day

As opposed to the guy who brought up my spouse without prompting to attack me, who's just a wonderful person

How would you respond to someone insulting your loved ones when they're completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Tirade posted:

You're a poo poo bloke for posting this. Maybe you should put the keyboard down for a few hours.

it would be a unfair attack if it wasnt directed to a turd given inhuman life tru dark magicks like the saurus

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Obama's approval rating is at a three-year high.

Look, I do think Trump is going to handily win the white vote, probably 60/40 or so. But the idea that there's some well of wavering white dems/dem-leaning indies who are flippable when the Republican Party is already winning them by 20% is a fantasy. There are no more Reagan Democrats. You cannot get blood from that stone.

Right

But listen to this : Hillary republicans

:getin:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

babypolis posted:

it would be a unfair attack if it wasnt directed to a turd given inhuman life tru dark magicks like the saurus

it wasn't directed at me though was it that's kind of the point

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
everyone knows theodore roosevelt is my husband and you went after him so eat my butt

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

The Saurus posted:

As opposed to the guy who brought up my spouse without prompting to attack me, who's just a wonderful person

How would you respond to someone insulting your loved ones when they're completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand?

This is a thing you posted a couple months back:

quote:

I'm not surprised your husband left you when you talked about how you enjoy flying all over the world without him and spending as little time with him as possible.

i see that you still want a guy you can just call up for the dilz once in a while and then ignore the rest of the time. why did you get a husband instead of a fuckbuddy in the first place?

You don't have the moral high ground.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jesus gently caress majorian, when you get punked on by the saurus

you a shameful poster

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
literally dumber than the sarus

which was thought to be impossible

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Saurus posted:

maybe you should go defend her in gbs where she gets destroyed every single day for marrying your stupid rear end instead of coming here to talk about how much you hate illegal immigrants

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Majorian posted:

Laughing at someone for being working class - regardless of their terrible opinions - is a shithead thing to do. "Maybe they should get a real job" is a literal college republican talking point.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

That was something I also posted in response to Shithouse Dave attacking my wife first. In fact if you'd managed to read on a few pages you'd see I explained why I was mad, and there was a reconciliation.

I'm sure in 6 months you'll be quoting my response to you and acting like it came out of nowhere too.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Baloogan posted:

jesus gently caress majorian, when you get punked on by the saurus

you a shameful poster

I don't think there's a winner at all in this
The loser: Our Forum

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

For perspective, this was Baloogan's response when someone brought up that we probably shouldn't torture detainees that aren't terrorists:

Baloogan posted:

oh no and some of the germans killed during WWII weren't nazis

:cry:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tirade posted:

Laughing at someone for being working class - regardless of their terrible opinions - is a shithead thing to do. "Maybe they should get a real job" is a literal college republican talking point.

That's not why I'm laughing at him. I'm laughing at him for claiming that "arrogant, entitled" Latinos stole his job from him, when that's not why he lost his job.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Agronox posted:

NYT has already called Mississippi for Trump, and he's up by 12% over Cruz in Mich with 21% reporting.

Time to unbuckle yet?

You're seat belt to leap before the crash, or your pants belt because it's time to bend over? I'm still not sold that Trump would be that crazy of a disaster.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
What is going on! This is a thread to enjoy republican primary drama not forums' poster drama!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Nameless_Steve posted:

Rubio's in fourth place tonight. He's gonna be out of a job by January, which means one of two things:
He'll either spend the next three years frittering around Iowa, or he'll get a Fox News show. Place your bets now.

Doesn't he have two years left?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Trump.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

greatn posted:

Doesn't he have two years left?

Rubio's out in January; Cruz has two years left.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pick posted:

everyone knows theodore roosevelt is my husband and you went after him so eat my butt

I love Teddy Roosevelt he is an awesome man. Also has sensible views about assimilation wrt immigrants and also equality for everyone no matter their race or national origin.

Did you know that once he went on a hunting trip and he couldn't find anything to shoot, so a bunch of his hangers-on went and got a bear and tied it to a tree for him to shoot? He refused to shoot a defenseless creature and set it free. A toymaker heard the story and started making toy bears, and that's why we call them "Teddy Bears"

Fun fact.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Y'all watching the Trump press conference? He's gotten really good at riding the line between presidential and..well, Trump.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

a cop posted:

Y'all watching the Trump press conference? He's gotten really good at riding the line between presidential and..well, Trump.

He's spent the whole time bragging about how rich he is.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

That's not why I'm laughing at him. I'm laughing at him for claiming that "arrogant, entitled" Latinos stole his job from him, when that's not why he lost his job.

The Saurus posted:

:allears:

:lol: That was me making fun of you, you idiot[s] :laugh:

Wait, what the hell? I literally never even said Latinos stole my job from me. I said I was struggling to find a job because so many of the positions I was qualified for required Spanish language. Don't make poo poo up.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 9, 2016

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
NYT just called Michigan for Trump.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

a cop posted:

I actually really like Trump's speeches when he talks to rooms full of relatively intelligent people, like when he gave a speech at the Iowa Renewable Fuels thing. I wish he'd speak like that a lot more often.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

For perspective, this was Baloogan's response when someone brought up that we probably shouldn't torture detainees that aren't terrorists:

you can find much 'worse' posts in my post history

go though it, you obviously have the time

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

a cop posted:

a Trump Steak in every pot, and a Trump Vodka in every alcoholic

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Pakled posted:

He's spent the whole time bragging about how rich he is.

Nuh uh. He was very respectful to the other candidates and thankful for his victories.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Baloogan posted:

you can find much 'worse' posts in my post history

go though it, you obviously have the time

You made that post today. It wasn't exactly hard to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Although right now CNN is pimping Trump and all of his by-products (yes, during the pressed he literally started infomercial selling all of his products), they were having a discussion that is something I was wondering about.

They began spinning Walker and Perry as "the smart men in the room" because they dropped out so early because they could "see the writing on the wall". While I think Perry is done on the national scene, I am guessing that that will be Walker's tag line in 2020.

• Locked thread