Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

I want to see this video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I'm really mad that those steaks looked legit tasty. Like if they weren't sitting under stage lights as if they were supposed to be a sign of success because a buttflustered babyman got mildly zinged for selling such a weird thing I'd buy one of those steaks.

Donald Trump knows good meat

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Debbie W Schultz will be on Fox News shortly :3:

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

ThirdPartyView posted:

Is Trump going to have a White House lawn BBQ just like Jackson gave out a ton of cheese?

Never heard of anyone barbecuing steaks before

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Princeps32 posted:

loving kill me

H

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I love how much Lawrence O'Donnell viscerally hates Donald Trump

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Democrazy posted:

Is Trump on track to gain all of Mississippi's delegates?

Due to MS' rules, this result will be something like Trump 28-Cruz 12 in delegates, + or - 2.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Idaho won't count until all the polls close. Which is 8pm local time aka 8pm PST.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Powercrazy posted:

I want to see this video.

He didn't do it

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Commie NedFlanders posted:

a democrat and therefore a flawless pol

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I like her, she's be a good Veep for Hillary.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

How many downvotes?

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

My mother is a huge Rubio fan and she basically said this exact thing the other day. If he stuck to his 'hey I'm a cute young Cuban guy and I don't wanna talk poo poo about others that much' act at least he could have kept his core block, but turning into this weird 'heh, heh, heh, I bet Trump pissed his pants...yea...that'd be funny huh...' kinda six year old bully didn't help. He wasn't funny enough to actually rattle Trump and it turned off his 'happy warrior' cred.

I honestly do think this argument is a ton of bullshit. When Rubio starting getting nasty it was virtually fight or perish for him, and people would've complained that he never tried to give Trump a dose of his own medicine if he hadn't (that is - go all-out, try something different, because there was nothing to lose).

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/707402939116036097

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Bernie's back up to 3 points, just waiting for the big shift again.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Good. We can chuck the sword into Mount Orlando

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How many downvotes?

That's from here, not reddit. They do generally get posted to reddit, but the thread is moving really fast.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Prorat posted:

He should go for a jog to clear his mind.

the rino charles krauthammer doesn't stand up for conservative principles

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Guy Montag posted:

Trump Steaks?

No, Bush Brothers, but they're not passing them off as Trump brand.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

TheBuilder posted:

Bernie redditors are now activating their suicide pact.

Seems like a bad idea to me, if they're dead they'll start voting for Hillary.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Guy Montag posted:

Trump Steaks?

https://twitter.com/DanaPerino/status/707401029399220224

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

jackofarcades posted:

Bernie's back up to 3 points, just waiting for the big shift again.

She's close enough that this time she's gonna pull ahead, and the screams from /s4p/ will be audible

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
a line in the sand against the unstoppable trump train

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

This is the correct reaction to have, and I can't wait for president trump.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

hahahahaha my MSNBC stream is playing the Donald Trump "CHYNA" montage

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

CHYNA

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/nate_cohn/status/707406493742661632

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I honestly do think this argument is a ton of bullshit. When Rubio starting getting nasty it was virtually fight or perish for him, and people would've complained that he never tried to give Drumpf a dose of his own medicine if he hadn't (that is - go out all-out, try something different, because there was nothing to lose).

I don't disagree but I'm just saying it's turned her and a non-zero amount of her friends who also liked Rubio off. Like, she deeply and truly hates Trump and Cruz equally and she's super mad that Kasich has been a hilarious spoiler for Marco at times so it's not like their support is moving to anyone, but it is at the very least among this narrow sample 'a thing'.

Too bad Lil Marco doesn't have enough supporters to do a proper sample size survey.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

wonderful

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

XboxPants posted:

I fully expect Bernie to lose, but if he wins, it throws an enormous wrench into all the assumptions about who's going to win future states and by how much.

Right after he marches down at the head of an M1A1 column to South Carolina in order to endorse whoever hates Haley.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

CNN breaking down Michigan with all the importance of a general election

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

I like her, she's be a good Veep for Hillary.

Princeps32 posted:

loving kill me

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Is anyone seeing this on MSNBC right now

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

"Hey guys really haven't one much of anything, but we got this!"

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Yep. Wayne county has many different demographics. And we don't know what % of the vote from the counties including the college towns is from the college towns or the surrounding areas.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

logikv9 posted:

trump's inauguration looking good

FOURTEEN DAYS OF GAMES

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why would DWS go on Fox News? This is a complete shitshow.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

fknlo posted:

quote:

HARRY ENTEN 10:17 PM
I know this may upset the Sanders fans (who dont exactly love me), but our delegate targets say that Sanders should win Michigan by four delegates over Clinton in a race thats tied nationally. The problem is that Sanders has already run well behind his overall delegate targets. That means he needs to be doing even better than them to really have a shot. This doesnt mean it wasnt a good night for Sanders it definitely was. But the road ahead is long even if he pulls off what would be a shocking victory.
How many downvotes?

Harshest slam on 538 I've seen yet.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Does a former White House Press Secretary not know how to spell "steak?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

DWS just dropped a whirling dervish

• Locked thread