Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Stelio Kontos posted:

At the hospital playing 3ds while pregnant gf sleeps before baby decides to come out. FE Fates and pokemon yellow for this almost daddy

this dude definitely hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Hizke posted:

this dude definitely hosed.

im jealous.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
I should probably clear the air here, I'm playing birthright. Naturally

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Stelio Kontos posted:

I should probably clear the air here, I'm playing birthright. Naturally

You're unfit to be a father.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Newborn baby: Birthright? Great, got a bitch dad. gently caress it, I'm going back in.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Well son on the day you were born I was being called a turbonerd on a video game forum that has long since died

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just took a massive smelly poo poo in the toilet of Sheetz and hoooo boy does it smell bad.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fire Emblem brings the win to this sub forum lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I just took a massive smelly poo poo in the toilet of Sheetz and hoooo boy does it smell bad.

grats. you're a better father than that guy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
(at the Toilet Store) Can this thing handle t-rex sized crack shits. Asking for a friend

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WOW! Imps really have no chill.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

i hear you on that lol. what i mean is i can relate to taking insanely disgusting crack fiend shits that my neighbors call the police over because they think im hiding a body in my toilet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

i hear you on that lol. what i mean is i can relate to taking insanely disgusting crack fiend shits that my neighbors call the police over because they think im hiding a body in my toilet

this thing was pure loving SLIME. im a total dope and creak head now and hollly Sheeeeittt are my dumps rancid... probably gonna have that sheetz closed down over the toxic waste I just layed in there

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I started smoking crack to relieve my heroin induced opioid constipation and honestly it's been extremely worth it.. my shits are RANK as fawk now lol and my k/d is at least triple what it used to be

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dunno what it is with me, probably the entire serving of Tuna Helper I ate last night and the ice cream for breakfast followed by some smoked crack this afternoon... but at sheetz today, lets just say I brought the house down, poo poo wise

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yo my niggas don't post in this thread during the week much less post this garbage rear end Dinnar Fans :buddy: horse poo poo. loving retards.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yo my niggas don't post in this thread during the week much less post this garbage rear end Dinnar Fans :buddy: horse poo poo. loving retards.

Agreed.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Salad.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Agreed to both.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

oh, also, doesnt the new3ds run games better cos it has better hardware? so would snake eater not run better on one of those ? or does it not work like that

In Training posted:

my understanding is that game needs to be designed with new3ds in mind. Like some stuff is obviously N3ds exclusive but some will say Runs Better on N3DS since they programmed it with the option in mind. I'm no computer programmer though that's just what a guy in games said when I asked a similar question
If you homebrew it up you can use this thing to make the 3DS games run at New 3DS clock speed or something, and apparently it really improves the performance. Apparently MGS 3 is like twice as fast with it on !!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cpu-clock-configure-plugin-for-ntr-cfw-new3ds-only.398462/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

If you homebrew it up you can use this thing to make the 3DS games run at New 3DS clock speed or something, and apparently it really improves the performance. Apparently MGS 3 is like twice as fast with it on !!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cpu-clock-configure-plugin-for-ntr-cfw-new3ds-only.398462/

This is illegal

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

kewl. not for me though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The people in that thread trying to run PSX emulators of Tekken at 8fps on a 3DS are cool

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i would feel awful jailbreaking a piece of nintendo hardware that wasnt like, an old gameboy. its like pineapple on a pizza

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
defeating copy protection defeats is what, like, 2/3rds of nintendos r&d budget goes towards (it certainly isn't coming up with new IPs). don't let that money go to waste.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's almost Friday

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Ristolaz posted:

It's almost Friday

are you pumped for tomorrow? this guy right here, well, let's just say... he can't fuckin wait!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Y'all need to be patient.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a 3 day weekend so tonight is my Friday.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Prowling for pussy tonight.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Prowling for pussy tonight.

turn off your monitor you'll find one real quick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

turn off your monitor you'll find one real quick

Why, are you standing behind me?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Why, are you standing behind me?

Yeah, holding up a mirror.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Yeah, holding up a mirror.

I'm at the circus, dude.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Yeah, and your the clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I’m trying to decide what to play tonite on my new New 3DS XL.