Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Darth123123 posted:

That girls has big breasts.

She's an R. Crumb drawing come to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Jesus, how are you unemployed and spending $30-40 a day on food.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

quote:

Nectar moved to Gloversville, New York, with her boyfriend, Rob, after graduating from Rutgers University in 2014.

quote:

Nectar

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I spend 100% of my income on medication

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I Don't need income, I live off the grid man

not bound by the man and his rules, i am free to do whatever I want

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
medication is just weed money right?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Rent $500

"So Rob said: Why dont we spend $25 on a humidifier? And I was like: Do we really need it? I try to be as methodical as possible.

Vape $50

E: The 29 year old with a monthly income of over $10,000 and only saves $1,000 of it. Holy christ.

Tim Whatley fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 10, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Hot Karl Marx posted:

medication is just weed money right?

http://torontolife.com/city/life/ulysses-castellanos-cost-of-living/

not millenial, but zoom in I dare you

Risky Bisquick fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Mar 10, 2016

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

This is a joke right, how do you even slightly justify $150

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

This is a joke right, how do you even slightly justify $150

That doesn't sound like all that much for female hair care, assuming that was she wasn't destitute.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol at that shoddy rear end chop stick usage

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thathonkey posted:

lol at that shoddy rear end chop stick usage
speaking of which

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im assuming entertainment is weed for the vape and 'cat' is monthly video game budget

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

seriously why don't people just be honest about their weed bill in their budgets, ive never once seen a budget that just outright says $200 for weed

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
your budget would look as funny as that if you gave it to a newspaper whose job was to make it profitably readable :cheers:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i've always wondered why poorer people tend to have pets, especially millennials in/fresh out of college

like that just seems like a wasteful expenditure

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

symbolic posted:

i've always wondered why poorer people tend to have pets, especially millennials in/fresh out of college

like that just seems like a wasteful expenditure

Pets are still cheaper than mental health care.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Natalia is the only wifey material out of the whole lot.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Still lollin at the 10k a month chick saving so little...

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Wendigee posted:

I love concerning myself with how strangers manage money

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I love concerning myself with how strangers manage money

Thats weird I see you most concerned with other peoples posting, which is slightly more annoying.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Wendigee posted:

yeah that chick who's worked in boston nyc and miami and pulls in $10k a month before she's 30 had better watch her budget or else she might get hosed over

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wendigee posted:

Why? She makes mad bank, does what she wants, and still put a grand away every month.

Beats being one of those poors living like a poor and putting zero away every month.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Dienes posted:

Pets are still cheaper than mental health care.

I had a rabbit, guinea pig, cockatiel, cat and dog as a kid and all it made me realize is animals are just as likely to be dicks as humans.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ethanol posted:

seriously why don't people just be honest about their weed bill in their budgets, ive never once seen a budget that just outright says $200 for weed

I do but lol at 200$

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

thathonkey posted:

I do but lol at 200$
what even is $200, 2 joints each 3 days?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

imagine a world where if you combine someones cat food, chinese vape juice, and weed you have just got a number bigger than the amount of money they spend on food to stay alive with

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Bluemillion posted:

Ripped, wearing Cool Shades, taking his kid to a baseball game, good protection reflexes. This guy is in the top 1% of cool dads. He's probably a fireman or an astronaut or something cool like that.

if he didnt had jacked forearms and a fearless mind the headline would read FAT SON KILLED WHILE TEXTING

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

extra stout posted:

imagine a world where if you combine someones cat food, chinese vape juice, and weed you have just got a number bigger than the amount of money they spend on food to stay alive with
i eat for less than that cat does

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/inside-look-ihops-social-media-war-room-national-pancake-day-170073

"For a brand with 262,000 Twitter followers, 303,000 Instagram followers and over 3 million fans on Facebook, IHOP's social media team is surprisingly lean"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

He's got an empty film reel on his wall, what an rear end in a top hat.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tim Whatley posted:

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/inside-look-ihops-social-media-war-room-national-pancake-day-170073

"For a brand with 262,000 Twitter followers, 303,000 Instagram followers and over 3 million fans on Facebook, IHOP's social media team is surprisingly lean"

god is dead and we have killed him

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ethanol posted:

i have a line item in my ynab for it: Efexeye Medical

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

immortal flow posted:

I have to see footage of this event, I must.

I read a couple online articles on it, apparently the kids really liked it and the parents were confused but thought it was ok, I did see some pictures of kids running around wearing masks the furries lent them. Oh and anybody dressed as a griffin got mobbed due to it being a popular monster in Syria and many other Islamic countries. One furry did apologize for trying to crawl through a window with some forties that was housing a family, because the day before it had been a party room.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What kind of fancy feast buying mother fucker spends over $100 a month on a cat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Oh and anybody dressed as a griffin got mobbed due to it being a popular monster in Syria and many other Islamic countries.
i'm picturing this happening and oh my god my lungs hurt from laughing send help

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I read a couple online articles on it, apparently the kids really liked it and the parents were confused but thought it was ok, I did see some pictures of kids running around wearing masks the furries lent them. Oh and anybody dressed as a griffin got mobbed due to it being a popular monster in Syria and many other Islamic countries. One furry did apologize for trying to crawl through a window with some forties that was housing a family, because the day before it had been a party room.

A clear indication of how little they know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wendigee posted:

It's a mix of high student loans ($1400 per month) and also how Miami has pretty high rents($1700).

• Locked thread