Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

AnonSpore posted:

Why should he stop talking about it when it hasn't been fixed

You're right, continue the parade of bitching because it'll surely fix the problem if you do it a thousand times. Everything works fine on my end, mostly. The one issue I've been having is a weird FPS dip on the win/lose/celebration screen and during Gief's super animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

teagone posted:

You're right, continue the parade of bitching because it'll surely fix the problem if you do it a thousand times.. Everything works fine on my end, mostly. The one issue I've been having is a weird FPS dip on the win/lose/celebration screen and during Gief's super animation.

I have a decent enough rig that I don't get any FPS drops on the former but it has a noticeable dip with the latter.

Geif's super is too powerful to be contained by just any ol video card

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

JackDarko posted:

The kid who played T Hawk in SFIV has such an amazing R. Mika. He practically beat all the good NY players this Wednesday on battle circuit.

RMika is a dumb character made for crazies which is perfect for native impact

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
https://twitter.com/spensercheung/status/708260110095785984

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

teagone posted:

You're right, continue the parade of bitching because it'll surely fix the problem if you do it a thousand times. Everything works fine on my end, mostly. The one issue I've been having is a weird FPS dip on the win/lose/celebration screen and during Gief's super animation.

I'm glad everything works fine for you but that is not the case for other people and they should not be barred from venting their frustrations because you personally do not enjoy seeing it

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Srice posted:

I have a decent enough rig that I don't get any FPS drops on the former but it has a noticeable dip with the latter.

Geif's super is too powerful to be contained by just any ol video card

I guess I'm ok with Gief's muscle power being too much for my GTX 970 to handle lmao.

Also for reference. I upgraded my CPU from an i3-4330 to an i5-4570 and I didn't see any real gain in performance. I notice it in Guild Wars 2 though, but this game really doesn't give a poo poo if you have an i5 or i7. The Core i3 is more than enough for anyone looking to buy/build a budget conscious rig to play this on PC.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I wonder how hard that is to replicate when a V-Trigger and V-Reversal happen at the same time.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

e: oops

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

looks like the camera gets super'd by laura

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Charles Nash was reborn as a primordial being

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

AnonSpore posted:

I'm glad everything works fine for you but that is not the case for other people and they should not be barred from venting their frustrations because you personally do not enjoy seeing it

Maybe Hobo should move to a new location so he can get better connections :colbert:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You're right, Victorian Era England probably doesn't have a very good internet infrastructure

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Baal posted:

You're right, Victorian Era England probably doesn't have a very good internet infrastructure

lmao

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

This is incredible

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

People bitching about the same things every page should be called out for it because that poo poo is almost "Look at these random pics of hurtboxes not matching the model WAKE UP SHEEPLE" levels of dumb and I say that as someone who can't play the game at all unless I upgrade to Win 10.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Arzachel posted:

People bitching about the same things every page should be called out for it because that poo poo is almost "Look at these random pics of hurtboxes not matching the model WAKE UP SHEEPLE" levels of dumb and I say that as someone who can't play the game at all unless I upgrade to Win 10.

Is it okay if I bitch about different things every page then

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

AnonSpore posted:

I think every 5-10 or 10-15 pages has a good amount of space between periods of any kind of bitching to where it becomes innocuous. But I guess everyone is different :shrug:

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

teagone posted:

I think every 5-10 pages has a good amount of space between periods of bitching to where it becomes innocuous. But I guess everyone is different :shrug:

i mean aren't you used to constant bitching

you're (were? w/e) a cs:go thread regular after all

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

teagone posted:

Maybe Hobo should move to a new location so he can get better connections :colbert:

Isn't Hobo from Sheffield? If so, that is a great suggestion for way more reasons than just the internet.

AnonSpore posted:

You could probably have unique material for every page without running out anytime soon, because Capcom aren't very good!

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

General Morden posted:

i mean aren't you used to constant bitching

you're a cs:go thread regular after all

I've been playing Counter-Strike for over a decade; I've become desensitized to any form of CS bitching. I've only been playing Street Fighter for maybe a year, year and half in comparison. So no, not quite used to it yet haha.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Okay page 89, I'm gonna bitch about how Alex looks really bad (appearance wise, not moves/balance/whatever) and as someone who was really looking forward to Alex not only am I disappointed, I'm also kinda scared what they're gonna do to visually "upgrade" Urien

Call me when it's page 90 so I can bitch about something else

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

what's my go to easy frame trap with cammy?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think its cool that he looks like a goofy gently caress because i can't wait to play a super goofy looking guile if this is a trend

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

AnonSpore posted:

Okay page 89, I'm gonna bitch about how Alex looks really bad (appearance wise, not moves/balance/whatever) and as someone who was really looking forward to Alex not only am I disappointed, I'm also kinda scared what they're gonna do to visually "upgrade" Urien

Call me when it's page 90 so I can bitch about something else

This is me

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

v-skill -> cr.mp for me because I'm a scrub

As showcased in this Cammy frame trap video (not mine):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3R6MWQSY2w

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Real hurthling! posted:

s.mp cr.mp

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

thanks

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Artelier posted:

I haven't put too much work into the game, but I'm stuck around the entry point of Silver rank right now.

When I'm under Silver - keep fighting Bronze and below players, the ones that haven't quite picked up the game.
When I'm at Silver - Keep fighting Gold players, the ones that have studied the game quite a bit more than me, which shows in their combo choice and tech.
Fight no Silvers.

I feel so alone.

I dont play much rank, so I end up playing every type of player and FWIW I haven't noticed any difference between bronze and silver players.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

Arzachel posted:

Isn't Hobo from Sheffield? If so, that is a great suggestion for way more reasons than just the internet.

Best be talking about some wierd US Sheffield. Steel city best city. :colbert:

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
As long as Urien sports them diapers, I'm good.

Actually it'd be cool if his outfit was a suit and his ult went flaming diaper police, that'd be cool too.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
no ddt, no stomp, no hyper bomb
at ease loser

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm looking forward to his muscle man voice

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Baal posted:

I'm looking forward to his muscle man voice

I found the voice actor they're using
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjWcFJsg-yg

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I've just been waiting for Alex to come out tbh

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Alex actually didn't sound too far off from this in NG and 2I

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Firstborn posted:

I've just been waiting for Alex to come out tbh

I know your pain friend

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Surprise, Boxer is actually going to be released first!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

inthesto posted:

Alex actually didn't sound too far off from this in NG and 2I

Maybe there be some redemption for that look then.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The only grappler is zangief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Laura's supposed to be terrible, right? Because every single one I meet beats my Vega into the loving dirt - I just keep getting stuck blocking these chains of really loving safe normals and then she mixes in a few of those short, high jumps or command grabs or tick throws and I'm loving done. I can't find any consistent opportunity to attack loving any of them.