Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

AnonSpore posted:

Her bounce is not intentional. It's part of a larger bug where physics meshes on the 2p side don't work properly causing stuff like hair and boobs to flop around and clip everywhere. It's been there since closed beta and was reportedly fixed in the internal build months ago but the fix didn't make it into the retail version because lol Capcom

I hope they fix the bug except for Chuns boobs and then extend Chuns boobs to P1.

I'll take it as an apology for the virtually unusable battle lounge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Gutcruncher posted:

I hope they fix the bug except for Chuns boobs and then extend Chuns boobs to P1.

I'll take it as an apology for the virtually unusable battle lounge

My dad works at Capcom and he just confirmed they're keeping it.

Gave me this WIP Screenshot of Urien also (P2 side, as you can clearly see)

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
If they give Urien a dickslap super can we have Mika's buttslap back?

Heck, Id take a Urien dickslap even without Mika's buttslap!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gutcruncher posted:

If they give Urien a dickslap super can we have Mika's buttslap back?

Heck, Id take a Urien dickslap even without Mika's buttslap!

he's like raven but he builds punishment meter by slapping he own dick

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Pomp posted:

he's like raven but he builds punishment meter by slapping he own dick

the ultimate punishment... yowch!!

Gunder
May 22, 2003

I'd also prefer Laura and R Mika to be less stupidly dressed. Also Cammy.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
It really has to be said the direction they took the art in respects to male gaze is pretty gross and embarrassing. I would love some mods that give the cast normal clothes

go gently caress yourselves capcom

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I unironically want sexuality purged from videogames b.c. I'm personally not interested in it and thinks its dumb
also, anime sexuality

really, both of them just equate to "whatever made the guy who draw this get a half-chub"

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
The next DLC for the female fighters will be to raid Karin's closet and come out looking like respectable, classy ladies.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Beautiful Ninja posted:

The next DLC for the female fighters will be to raid Karin's closet and come out looking like respectable, classy ladies.

Rose isn't using any of her outfits at the moment, she could lend a fancy dress or three to the non-Karin girls.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Gold Dust Gasoline posted:

One thing you could do is cheat the survivals and then delete your save and do it again and again for infinite fight money I guess.

I wouldn't expect that to work, but it'd be hilarious if it does.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Dias posted:

Rose isn't using any of her outfits at the moment, she could lend a fancy dress or three to the non-Karin girls.

Nah, the Rose alts are for Karin herself.

Okita
Aug 31, 2004
King of toilets.

Faffel posted:

I unironically want sexuality purged from videogames b.c. I'm personally not interested in it and thinks its dumb
also, anime sexuality

really, both of them just equate to "whatever made the guy who draw this get a half-chub"

The anime body is a work of art, you puritan puke; The people demand more butt cheeks and floppy dicks

Don't let them put Ken in a golf shirt and khakis, he's better than that

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

I would love to see a 9 to 5 Ken alt. He has a job and responsibilities, he probably has to wear suits all the time. Have him unbuckle his cuffs at the start of fights.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I still want bitter and jaded salarywomen Sakura but Ono won't do it because he needs waifu material in his life.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dias posted:

I still want bitter and jaded salarywomen Makoto but Ono won't do it because he needs waifu material in his life.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Sakura, ground down by the reality of being a japanese woman in the workplace, takes revenge on the dirtbags who pinch her butt and make her get coffee in the office. death to all men

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
"the answer lies... in the heart of battle"
"valerie solanas did nothing wrong

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

Enkmar posted:

It really has to be said the direction they took the art in respects to male gaze is pretty gross and embarrassing. I would love some mods that give the cast normal clothes

go gently caress yourselves capcom

wb the male characters all being sexy too? I mean, even the guy who is supposed to be fat has tight pecs and muscled arms, or is that a ~male power fantasy~?

The game is pretty equal opportunity in the 'gives weird people boners' category :shrug:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I don't much mind big floppy tits. That said, it does get kind of silly when big baps/the sexy bombshell archetype is the only thing on offer.

Like, at least put a Makoto in there or something.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Butyraceous posted:

wb the male characters all being sexy too? I mean, even the guy who is supposed to be fat has tight pecs and muscled arms, or is that a ~male power fantasy~?

Girl fanservice is more Beard Ryu and twinks than big muscles, yeah.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

AnonSpore posted:

Her bounce is not intentional. It's part of a larger bug where physics meshes on the 2p side don't work properly causing stuff like hair and boobs to flop around and clip everywhere. It's been there since closed beta and was reportedly fixed in the internal build months ago but the fix didn't make it into the retail version because lol Capcom

I'm talking about her in-game model, though. It's the same even if I'm P1. If I want that in my game I'd just play DOA.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I've never been able to understand what people even do when they demand all women in their games be half naked or mod them to be fully nude. Do they have to stop to jack off between matches? Are they even playing the games

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Butyraceous posted:

The game is pretty equal opportunity in the 'gives weird people boners' category :shrug:

There's a reasonable practical justification for the big muscles in that they're fightmen who need to be strong. Also, I'm not sure I see the sex appeal in Birdie.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Butyraceous posted:

lol

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Butyraceous posted:

incorrect

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

flatluigi posted:

Do they have to stop to jack off between matches?

Don't you?

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

Ag Bengip posted:

There's a reasonable practical justification for the big muscles in that they're fightmen who need to be strong. Also, I'm not sure I see the sex appeal in Birdie.

As i gay guy I dont see the sex appeal in boobs that aren't anything like the way real ones work. (like laura, and mikas tits look like orbs instead of boobs because they are so unnaturally high with no support)

but I also don't see 'sexy ryu' as sexy because i find bushy beards gross instead of sexy, and most males in video games have abs so :shrug:

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
End of the day are you guys having fun with this game?

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Butyraceous posted:

Kill me. loving just kill me now where I stand.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

SectumSempra posted:

We must get this thing equivocated here

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SectumSempra posted:

No

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

SectumSempra posted:

Yeah, but not with this thread.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I'm having fun getting to Super Bronze with Ryu then getting crushed by the next player so I loose my ranking. It's happened five times now.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SectumSempra posted:

yes, quite a bit, but i this thread is trash for some weird reason i can't figure out hm

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cammy doesn't need pants as long as i keep winning with her. big reccommendation for any new players having problems getting in with other characters or being too defensive and not capitalizing on your chance to go on offense, cammy has zero health but does amazing damage and has a lot of incredibly easy mixups to pull off tat you can do on reaction for huge punishes.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?

SectumSempra posted:

Yes.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
Why does Dhalsim's leg clip through his pants in his idle stance?

Also, sexy video game ladies are cool. Good job Capcom.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

flatluigi posted:

It's honestly really funny that the catsuit is the most reasonable outfit for a real person to wear that she's ever had

It has a Shadaloo logo on it; did Bison Make her wear it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also this outfit's fine, you loving babies