Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Not that it would matter in this case but does permabanning happen anymore? Isn't it a huge pain in the rear end to perma someone?

You can check out the latest permabans in the lepers colony! It's my favourtite part of the website! I spend a lot of time there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax, im currently dealing with my own crazy neighbor right now who may be crazier than this guy. He tried to steal his moms bible and then she called the cops on him last night. Now the cops are here again this morning because he's getting kicked out and throwing a tantrum. He was throwing her clothes out the window he broke into with a ladder. Then he threw a bike at the house. When I showed up from dunkins donuts he had a broken foot, was resisting them, and screaming about killing himself. This is only the tip top of this guys crazy iceberg and I've been documenting his meltdown for a while now.

What should I do? Please advise.
Sincerely,
Guy laughing inside his house watching someone throw a bike at his own house.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Crack posted:

i'm pretty sure this is fraud in the same way as going into a shop naked, putting on the clothes for sale and walking past the security guy at the door without paying. by which i mean, it's unlikely it would be worth paying for a lawyer for this when the banks just going to go "yeah nah"

what?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
shovel

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax, im currently dealing with my own crazy neighbor right now who may be crazier than this guy. He tried to steal his moms bible and then she called the cops on him last night. Now the cops are here again this morning because he's getting kicked out and throwing a tantrum. He was throwing her clothes out the window he broke into with a ladder. Then he threw a bike at the house. When I showed up from dunkins donuts he had a broken foot, was resisting them, and screaming about killing himself. This is only the tip top of this guys crazy iceberg and I've been documenting his meltdown for a while now.

What should I do? Please advise.
Sincerely,
Guy laughing inside his house watching someone throw a bike at his own house.

You live next to groverhaus?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's good to see the guy who murdered his best friend with a shovel has found someone as pathetic as himself! You two should make friends! Hold on, bad idea

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
thanks for smearing out the post office person's face

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Friendly Humour posted:

It's good to see the guy who murdered his best friend with a shovel has found someone as pathetic as himself! You two should make friends! Hold on, bad idea

no, assaulted the midget which cucked him

please be accurate when referring to Windows 98's forums legend

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax posted:

Yes, or else I would not have done it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YJQYSTr00

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So what are you gonna buy with your 400 dollars when all is said and done Lowtax?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

roymorrison posted:

hey lowtax do you think making a callout thread about a "legit insane" person is a good idea?

If nothing else, we've learned that for a price Lowtax will call our families.

My daughter's birthday just happens to be next week.:toot:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nation posted:

thats not how pregnancy works tho???

actualy it is plz read the drat rules

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
All this kid has really done is give lowtax money and poo poo post.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

reallivedinosaur posted:

You live next to groverhaus?

stop now before you get this whole forum closed

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
this thread is funny as hell because of the Alex dude and the fact that Windows 98 keeps trying to get the Lowtax man to kiss him

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
also good news everyone I have captured Alex Levert using a large fishing net and some tacos and am currently transporting him to my space prison, he won't bother us anymore

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Putty posted:

this thread is funny as hell because of the Alex dude and the fact that Windows 98 keeps trying to get the Lowtax man to kiss him

Everyone*

Narcissism doesn't stop at one person, my friend.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Putty posted:

also good news everyone I have captured Alex Levert using a large fishing net and some tacos and am currently transporting him to my space prison, he won't bother us anymore

thank putty

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Putty posted:

ha ha now whos angling for a kiss......?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would cradle w98 girlish figure and plop a wet one on him for a 20 spot

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I wonder what this dude does at Wal-Mart. Like is he a greeter?

"Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart. I hope you're not the Jew Micky Mouse seeking to murder the innocent with Neo-Nazi Pound Puppies! Praise Jesus and hail Satan! 666 I'm president of the witches! Would you like me to get you a cart?"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

"Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart. I hope you're not the Jew Micky Mouse seeking to murder the innocent with Neo-Nazi Pound Puppies! Praise Jesus and hail Satan! 666 I'm president of the witches! Would you like me to get you a cart?"

probably a late night stocker?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
oh you wanted a funny answer? he probably works in the deli and CUTS CHEESE ALL DAY nyuk nyuk nyuk

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I would imagine he probably collects carts or stocks shelves and probably has a pretty bad life and is 400 dollars poorer now.

What do you do for a living?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

oh you wanted a funny answer? he probably works in the deli and CUTS CHEESE ALL DAY nyuk nyuk nyuk

more like

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
cuts THE cheese!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Smash it Smash hit posted:

you could have gone with "BEATS THE MEAT!!! lmao"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

reallivedinosaur posted:

you could have gone with "BEATS THE MEAT!!! lmao"

gently caress we are on a roll now!!!!! ( LIKE A DELI ROLL!?!?!?!?!? )

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

reallivedinosaur posted:

I would imagine he probably collects carts or stocks shelves and probably has a pretty bad life and is 400 dollars poorer now.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a store manager of a Toronto Wal-Mart and I'm trying to figure out who keeps writing "mommy makes me splooshy" in diarrhea on the wall of the rear men's room.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmbo this retard manages a wal mart prob makes 12 dollars an hour to cry about unions all day

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

reallivedinosaur posted:

Oh wait there havent been any chargebacks or any fraud? I'm confused.

Yesterday you were publicaly accusing this schizophrenic kid of committing felony wire fraud?
Because he was saying he was going to do chargebacks, but now he's gone waaaayyyyyy past the point where any bank would allow him to do so.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
he probably doesn't actually know how to do a chargeback

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I bet he's getting a stern talking-to from his pedo-dad!

Lowtax posted:

I'm sure it will end up being a very touching moment for both of them

BOOM SHAKALAKA

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

pr0k posted:

BOOM SHAKALAKA

God bless you pr0k, you're one of the oldest members here who hasn't gone nuts, you're a shining example of how a forum poster should be

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lowtax posted:

Because he was saying he was going to do chargebacks, but now he's gone waaaayyyyyy past the point where any bank would allow him to do so.

I mean he could always say "my credit card was stolen on thursday and I just noticed now" and they would take him at face value (for 400 bucks is not a great sum, even to the wimply banks of canada)

But I think that would all be issued as one chargeback, not 40 separate ones. They've cracked down on banks using bullshit like that to nickel and dime you 5 or 10 bucks a pop up here.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

reallivedinosaur posted:

I mean he could always say "my credit card was stolen on thursday and I just noticed now" and they would take him at face value (for 400 bucks is not a great sum, even to the wimply banks of canada)

But I think that would all be issued as one chargeback, not 40 separate ones. They've cracked down on banks using bullshit like that to nickel and dime you 5 or 10 bucks a pop up here.
Except we have his history where he was banned repeatedly back in 2014, which shows this isn't an isolated incident

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Lowtax when someone goes crazy on the internet like this and reregs like 10 times in a row do you ever take your daughter someplace nice with the money

like "great news sweetie, we're going to the zoo today because someone thinks I am in the illuminati"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I hope the guy gets the help he needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Lowtax posted:

God bless you pr0k, you're one of the oldest members here who hasn't gone nuts, you're a shining example of how a forum poster should be

now say something nice about windows98, he craves your approval

• Locked thread