Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Curry setting records and going for the most wins ever and redefining how the game is played sure.... but the real interesting thing is this guy - some tedious weiner

He's not redefining how the game is played because he's literally the only person on earth who can do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

My Dad just blew up my phone about how Munchak's fine for laying hands on a Bengal on the sideline was rescinded. Lol what the ever living gently caress? Is the NFL going to even try to appear even handed anymore?

glad to see the NFL recognized Munchak was in the right and that Reggie Nelson had no business being on the sideline like that

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ross Angeles posted:

He's not redefining how the game is played because he's literally the only person on earth who can do it.

lol if you don't think at least five desperate franchises next season are not going to try to build their whole offense around GS style shooting

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
With Raji retiring, does Gilbert Brown have anything left in the tank? He's only 45.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol if you don't think at least five desperate franchises next season are not going to try to build their whole offense around GS style shooting

That doesn't mean it will WORK

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

My Dad just blew up my phone about how Munchak's fine for laying hands on a Bengal on the sideline was rescinded. Lol what the ever living gently caress? Is the NFL going to even try to appear even handed anymore?

He got tangled in the guy's braids, that was overblown.

In real Steelers news, Martavis Bryant will not appeal.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You do realize golden state isn't doing anything revolutionary when it comes to their style of play?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Metapod posted:

You do realize golden state isn't doing anything revolutionary?

In the end all basketball strategy is get the ball to the guy who is really good nothing is new if you really think about it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Balling better then anyone ever has is pretty revolutionary.

It's why my avatar is who it is.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Hahaha there is no way Munchak's fine should have been revoked but who the gently caress cares it's not like it had any effect on the game

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Can't wait to watch the Redskins play their first game in the Menstrual Cup Dome.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Colts LB D'Qwell Jackson found guilty of assault for punching a pizza guy in DC for blocking his parking space. Sentencing April 6, could get 3 months in jail

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What I like is the implication that he is able to bend over and stick his head up his own rear end just not as far

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Just the tip of my head.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I also appreciate the delicate balance of crude and prude that it takes to depict a man shoving his head up his own rear end but then only say butt in the text itself

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

By the way, LeSean McCoy is still at large.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/709485353208561665

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Eifert Posting posted:

Steelers get off all the time. Roethlisberger got his suspension reduced for no real reason. Good thing Bryant is getting slammed.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

Good thing Bryant is getting slammed.

gently caress the Steelers and all that, but nah to this.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

Steelers get off all the time.

Sometimes consensually!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Parmesan Basil posted:

Steelers get off all the time. Roethlisberger got his suspension reduced for no real reason. Good thing Bryant is getting slammed.

It's because he's athletic.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I also appreciate the delicate balance of crude and prude that it takes to depict a man shoving his head up his own rear end but then only say butt in the text itself

They should have spent a little time figuring out where buttholes are located on the human body.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Parmesan Basil posted:

Ben got it reduced for good behavior, but also so the NFL didn't have to face the types of lawsuits they are getting now over Rice, Peterson, and Brady where he is just making it up on the spot and hoping the crime gets people on his side and ignoring the CBA.

Edit: also what crime did Bryant commit that is so evil?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

swickles posted:

Ben got it reduced for good behavior, but also so the NFL didn't have to face the types of lawsuits they are getting now over Rice, Peterson, and Brady where he is just making it up on the spot and hoping the crime gets people on his side and ignoring the CBA.

Yeah Ben had some real good behavior that summer didn't he?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

Roethlisberger got his suspension reduced for no real reason.

Ben is a scumbag who deserves every bit of scorn he gets, but when the suspension was first handed down Goodell did specifically say it was for six with a chance to be reduced if he stayed out of trouble, so it's not like he was making it up as he went along

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

swickles posted:

Is being a Steeler not enough?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Blarfk posted:

Ben is a scumbag who deserves every bit of scorn he gets, but when the suspension was first handed down Goodell did specifically say it was for six with a chance to be reduced if he stayed out of trouble, so it's not like he was making it up as he went along

He also had to do some community service and PR stuff too, which was also a pretty unprecedented move.

No one really challenged Goodell then because the idea was to get back on the field as soon as possible. Once Goodell started implementing the Commissioner's Special Reseve list or whatever its called players realized that it may never happen so the suits started.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I missed the Star Wars chat and it turned into NBA chat :negative:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Bad Moon posted:

I missed the Star Wars chat and it turned into NBA chat :negative:
good

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sometimes consensually!
lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Blarfk posted:

don't rape anybody for four months Ben

*kicks can down street*

Four whole months!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

My favourite game is "Spot the SF techbros at Warriors home games".

Look for the guys wearing mirrored aviators and conspicuously new-looking snapbacks far too high on their heads.

What's a snapback?

Luke didn't even need his lightsaber, it was a crutch he discarded against the emperor. We don't have proof Brady stopped cheating.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

don't rape anybody for four months Ben

*kicks can down street*

Four whole months!!!

No one's saying it wasn't stupid

Just not inconsistent

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

effectual posted:

What's a snapback?

Baseball cap with the snap adjustment thing at the back and a flat bill.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Basically what I'm saying is that there needs to be a lifetime ban list and Roethlisberger needs to be near the top.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
There's like actual news going on right now guys smh

BJ Raji on his 'hiatus' from the NFL

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/709448235656421376

Definitely sounds like a retirement letter

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

effectual posted:

What's a snapback?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Roger Craig posted:

With Raji retiring, does Gilbert Brown have anything left in the tank? He's only 45.

Gilbert has actually slimmed down quite a bit and is not nearly "human blimp" levels of fat anymore.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

When did that stop being called a "baseball cap"? :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

JPrime posted:

When did that stop being called a "baseball cap"? :corsair:

We don't know there's a bill, maybe it's a really lovely beanie

• Locked thread