Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
When are we getting the Bless OP and $100 preorder pack guide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

ohsosad posted:

heres how to preorder bless

1) dont
2) paypal that 100 bux to me

good luck

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

ohsosad posted:

Preorder pack guide? I think you mean preorder BEST VALUE guide!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

You would be crazy to not spend an extra $50 for a third closed beta

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

This is really bothering me. What's the point of buying the sexy lingerie and showing it in town, if no one else can see it? Sure you could say for the +1 Luck, but no. I bought it to look hot. I want to fight monsters looking sexy af and come back to show it off. Just saying I should be able to look like a whore if I want to. Please fix.

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

Drythe posted:

This is really bothering me. What's the point of buying the sexy lingerie and showing it in town, if no one else can see it? Sure you could say for the +1 Luck, but no. I bought it to look hot. I want to fight monsters looking sexy af and come back to show it off. Just saying I should be able to look like a whore if I want to. Please fix.

Please link this one. The replies have got to be gold.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Yeah, source that quote.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/45028-show-lingerie-to-all-players/

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drythe posted:

I like how my garter belt shows through some of my armour bikini bits. :3:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Xavier434 posted:

Please link this one. The replies have got to be gold.

quote:

I would love to show off my Tamer's flat chest in revealing undies, while dancing the hokey pokey.

I'm not even going to pretend this one is me. I draw the line at being :aatrek:

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

I am happy to see that you are there fanning the flames. You are truly doing God's work.

Fjordson
Apr 6, 2007
I was wondering if you might swim to the chemist and get me something for my hallucinations.
I'm looking to sign up for the guild.
Is anyone on right now to invite to goontang?

i'm Fam: Magnus, char: Thered

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Fjordson posted:

Four officers online, but good question if either of them is not AFK-fishing.

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

Not sure how well known this is, but apparently you can AFK level your Strength stat this way. I have not tried it myself yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukjzOCQBIE

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Fjordson posted:

i'm Fam: Magnus, char: Thered

Got him, couple spots left in guild I think.

Taran
Nov 2, 2002

What? I don't get to yell "I'LL FINISH THIS" anymore?

Grimey Drawer
For those of you interested in building fancy boats or wagons, someone made a materials spreadsheet so that you can know exactly how many pine forests to murder:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wdyGvuEqlI5Cap2qi6CrpfmEVfvteCJmnVLNKhL-Gnw/

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Taran posted:

For those of you interested in building fancy boats or wagons, someone made a materials spreadsheet so that you can know exactly how many pine forests to murder:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wdyGvuEqlI5Cap2qi6CrpfmEVfvteCJmnVLNKhL-Gnw/

Heroic spreadsheet efforts save me a lot of time better used by hacking down trees and buying all the timber on the market.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://mobile.1080.plus/?SDo_OxCqTOo.video

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

I feel like I have a pretty good trade system set up, so if anyone is looking for ideas on how to make money with trading here's what I do.

Heidel:
1 crop workbench
25+ planted special sunflowers

connected to:

Epheria:
1 crop workbench

I'm continuously producing special sunflower crates in Heidel, and when I get a good stock of sunflowers I will take some to Epheria + some black stone powder and get them producing there. Once I have a lot of crates in both locations, I take a load from Heidel to Epheria, and then I take a load back from Epheria to Heidel. Since trade items originate where they are produced, I get a 20% distance bonus both ways. Comes out to ~500k each way, or ~1mil for a single round trip.

All I really have to do is check my sunflowers every 5 hours or so and then rarely take a trip to Epheria to keep production going there. I only actually do the trading every 4 or 5 days where I cash out a couple million silver. Heidel to Epheria is a pretty good stretch so I usually go back and forth along the connected route for regular NPC trading in the mean time.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I may actually have all the stuff for a boat saved up tonight, if not tonight my slaves industrious workers should have it all by tomorrow night. Then I shall go fishing and get rich probably drown.

It feels weird hearing some of our higher levels talk about hitting their first million when at level 21 I'm already sitting on about 150k in liquid and about 300k in assets and I JUST started loving around with trades/workers/nodes/farming.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 15, 2016

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere

LegalPad posted:

I feel like I have a pretty good trade system set up, so if anyone is looking for ideas on how to make money with trading here's what I do.

Heidel:
1 crop workbench

connected to:

Epheria:
1 crop workbench

I'm continuously producing special sunflower crates in Heidel, and when I get a good stock of sunflowers I will take some to Epheria + some black stone powder and get them producing there. Once I have a lot of crates in both locations, I take a load from Heidel to Epheria, and then I take a load back from Epheria to Heidel. Since trade items originate where they are produced, I get a 20% distance bonus both ways. Comes out to ~500k each way, or ~1mil for a single round trip.

All I really have to do is check my sunflowers every 5 hours or so and then rarely take a trip to Epheria to keep production going there. I only actually do the trading every 4 or 5 days where I cash out a couple million silver. Heidel to Epheria is a pretty good stretch so I usually go back and forth along the connected route for regular NPC trading in the mean time.

Grow your sunflowers in Velia and they only take 3 hours (or anywhere else with the higher temperature), I do that and use the Loggia crop workbench.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

dunkan posted:

Grow your sunflowers in Velia and they only take 3 hours (or anywhere else with the higher temperature), I do that and use the Loggia crop workbench.

I probably should. I hate Velia so much tho.....

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:bravo:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

LegalPad posted:

Heidel:
1 crop workbench

connected to:

Epheria:
1 crop workbench

Make them in Velia which has 4 crop workbenches, and transport them to Trent via the warehouse. Have an alt at trent sell them to the trader.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

Drythe posted:

Make them in Velia which has 4 crop workbenches, and transport them to Trent via the warehouse. Have an alt at trent sell them to the trader.

Warehouse + alt is definitely good to have it more automated. Doing it yourself levels horses and Training though.

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug
So, is there any reason to physically transport goods yourself rather than use warehouse transport other than leveling up your horses/skills?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It costs a negligible amount of silver?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bonds0097 posted:

So, is there any reason to physically transport goods yourself rather than use warehouse transport other than leveling up your horses/skills?

No

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

Rhymenoserous posted:

I may actually have all the stuff for a boat saved up tonight, if not tonight my slaves industrious workers should have it all by tomorrow night. Then I shall go fishing and get rich probably drown.

It feels weird hearing some of our higher levels talk about hitting their first million when at level 21 I'm already sitting on about 150k in liquid and about 300k in assets and I JUST started loving around with trades/workers/nodes/farming.

Don't forget once you have all of the pieces you need a level 2 shipyard. Level 1 takes like 2.5 hours and level 2 takes 7.5 hours just to get the shipyard going, then like 18-24 hours of worker time depending on how many workers you have and how far away they are.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

bonds0097 posted:

Nothing outside of what you just listed.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

crazystray posted:

Don't forget once you have all of the pieces you need a level 2 shipyard. Level 1 takes like 2.5 hours and level 2 takes 7.5 hours just to get the shipyard going, then like 18-24 hours of worker time depending on how many workers you have and how far away they are.

Yeah, just in case you haven't actually looked into building it, building a boat isn't like building any other item where you have all the necessary materials, hit craft and boom. Each material requires a worker to place it one-by-one, so if the boat needs 20 scantlings or something, that is technically 20 jobs that need to be done. Same for the other materials.

My rowing boat finished building last night and now I'm just chilling out in a hotspot fishing and it's awesome. Thanks to Bede and fellow goons who have it pinged.
e: in fact I just perfect fish'd two smokey chromis in a row :whatup:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

crazystray posted:

I'm only building a rowboat, and the shipyard was built yesterday, and I have 4 workers for Velia, should be good.

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

Rhymenoserous posted:

I'm only building a rowboat, and the shipyard was built yesterday, and I have 4 workers for Velia, should be good.

:cheers:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I'm making a post in regards to the current large number of population who're unable to obtain a Tier 5 horse via breeding 2x Tier 4's. Most of these people that I know are in the top 5-10 rankings. My speculation is this. The reason? I'll explain. Ok, so you have this Conqueror's Package in which case, was for sale at $100 and it basically gives you a Tier 5 horse. Not many people know that it is the only way of obtaining a Tier 5 horse as of now (current patch). With that stated, alot of people are unknowingly still trying to breed for a Tier 5, regardless of the issue. You're looking at roughly around 50 people more or less breeding 2x level 20-30 Tier 4's and several times each. In order to do so, they'd have to spend (more money) on in-game cash shop items to reset the horse breeding count and also the death count for breeding so on and so forth. Now in case you haven't noticed they've not included the horse appearance change coupon. Why? Because it does not effect breeding. Note that, death reset and breeding count cash shop items weren't implemented much later in the Korean version of the game. But wait, we have them already, what now? Why? Well you know. By doing so, to make alot of money from people that are cluelessly experimenting with their horse breeding and hoping for a Tier 5 horse, which you cannot get.

There needs to be an explanation as to why they did this and even if they didn't do it deliberately to make money, shouldn't they atleast thought of this issue?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Oh man is that actually true? You can't get higher than T4 horse through breeding right now? :(

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Daum is trying to get us to spend money is why :tinfoil:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lmao

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

That post is hilarious. As if the only reason to have those items on the cash shop is to try and breed T4 -> T5. And of course, horse appearance change coupons aren't in yet because they don't impact breeding right? No one would ever throw money at Daum to use one on a T4 horse or lower. MMO players never spend money like that on such trivial digital appearance items. Daum has absolutely no incentive to put those coupons on the shop at all. lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Hows the NA ping if you play from Europe? I assume there's no actual EU goon guild.