Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko

So... Luminosity vs Fnatic again? :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

metallicaeg posted:

I think we can all agree gently caress fnatic though right
I used to hate Fnatic but now I hate Na'Vi even more. Also Fnatic has dennis now, and he was on my favorite team G2 (now FaZe), so there's that.

qhat posted:

Out of curiousity, what is the matchmaking ranks of the people here that are unironically suspicious of flusha?
GN3 because I stopped giving a poo poo about competitive in November.

And yes, "Hah you're a low rank you don't know what you're talking about". But when poo poo like this pops up, it's hard not to automatically assume something fishy is going on. I do believe summit1g proved this could happen if you simultaneously hit Tab while colliding with the wall behind you, so it's entirely plausible that it was sheer luck that this happened.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

symbolic posted:

I used to hate Fnatic but now I hate Na'Vi even more. Also Fnatic has dennis now, and he was on my favorite team G2 (now FaZe), so there's that.

GN3 because I stopped giving a poo poo about competitive in November.

And yes, "Hah you're a low rank you don't know what you're talking about". But when poo poo like this pops up, it's hard not to automatically assume something fishy is going on. I do believe summit1g proved this could happen if you simultaneously hit Tab while colliding with the wall behind you, so it's entirely plausible that it was sheer luck that this happened.

And people say I troll...

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Up Circle posted:

And people say I troll...

Well you do, but so does he, maybe

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

Well you do, but so does he, maybe
I don't genuinely believe flusha cheats, but I want to believe he does because I love watching the fallout when this stuff occurs.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

symbolic posted:

And yes, "Hah you're a low rank you don't know what you're talking about".
Correct.

quote:

But when poo poo like this pops up, it's hard not to automatically assume something fishy is going on. I do believe summit1g proved this could happen if you simultaneously hit Tab while colliding with the wall behind you, so it's entirely plausible that it was sheer luck that this happened.
It's not just plausible, it's what actually happened.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

It's not just plausible, it's what actually happened.
Which is fine, just an occurrence of really dumb luck.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
please post your rank, rws, resolution, digital vibrance value and screen size in inches before you post opinions on which pros are hacking, thank

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i change the positioning of my fingers depending on which gun i use and im at 1600 dpi get rekt boys.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Bohemian Nights posted:

please post your rank, rws, resolution, digital vibrance value and screen size in inches before you post opinions on which pros are hacking, thank

global elite, 640x480 stretched, maxed out, 27 inches, I'm IGL for fnatic, and it's me, I'm hacking

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

global elite, 640x480 stretched, maxed out, 27 inches, I'm IGL for fnatic, and it's me, I'm hacking
R.I.P. Luna

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

qhat posted:

noob, the best players are rank: timed out due to never queuing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Up Circle posted:

your posting gets better every day too bad ur cs doesnt XDDDDDDDD

*disinterestedly leafing through pages of a book* human being, turn your screen on, aids

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

R.I.P. Luna

I didn't toxx emote so it doesn't count :spergin:

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
round 28 is the ace steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-8Xh47-qr3ze-abbbn-xHABq-mNcqA

Thanks circle.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Luna Was Here posted:

Here's the thing though, even when kqly got vac'd and reddit went insane trying to find out who was gonna be next, they never did. No one called emilio being the next one down and HR was fairly popular at this time point. I can guarantee you that if after all the scrutiny by valve, the majors, and the community, that if after all of that flusha has not been caught, then he is not cheating

If he gets vac'd then permaban me

I'm trying to understand what your point is. You singled out a VAC ban, then said people freaked out and started a witch hunt but they didn't catch anyone. Then the point was brought up that other people hacked.

Is your point a defense of flusha or a defense of there not being any cheaters?

Either way, just because someone hasn't been caught yet even after some scrutiny doesn't mean they are guiltless. The guy is good, but he makes fishy plays a lot of the time. Let the people speculate, I need some drama to read about at work.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

round 28 is the ace steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-8Xh47-qr3ze-abbbn-xHABq-mNcqA

Thanks circle.

Please, call me turk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2jL3VwkN0

the quality isn't very good sorry i dont know how to make it better. my monitor is only 1280x1024 but i dont know if thast the reason.

i do not apologize for the kpop though

i might try it again with shadowplay and see if its better but thatll take a while.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Up Circle posted:

Please, call me turk.

the quality isn't very good sorry i dont know how to make it better. my monitor is only 1280x1024 but i dont know if thast the reason.

i might try it again with shadowplay and see if its better but thatll take a while.

One round before this mr. Anime said he was going to abandon :v:

gnkrew4lyfe

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Up Circle posted:

Please, call me turk.

100 hp after 1v5. Nice

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
much like me, ixtilton has learned that pulling ur knife out as much as possible at the start of the round increases the chance of getting big frags

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Team America: s1mple, TACO, freakazoid, adren and Stewie2k.

Make it happen.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
S1mple is actually the most na player ive ever seen at pro level.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Same but the opposite

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Audax posted:

I'm trying to understand what your point is. You singled out a VAC ban, then said people freaked out and started a witch hunt but they didn't catch anyone. Then the point was brought up that other people hacked.

Is your point a defense of flusha or a defense of there not being any cheaters?

Either way, just because someone hasn't been caught yet even after some scrutiny doesn't mean they are guiltless. The guy is good, but he makes fishy plays a lot of the time. Let the people speculate, I need some drama to read about at work.

It's a defense of flusha. I don't think he hacks but if he does I believe he would have been caught by now. Here is what I am trying to say

Emilio is caught hacking, people go crazy, try to find who is next
People go crazy over flusha, search through tons of vods and make hundreds of gifs of supposed proof
Kqly gets vacd, everyone goes, 'bwuuuh?'
Flusha does not get vacd

The guy doesn't hack. It's a pointless untrue meme that isn't funny anymore and if he was hacking he would've been caught by now considering all the piles of absolutely $100% true evidence upvoted by reddit and valve watching him probably more than other pros because of the reddit memes, and they haven't vacd him yet which they would have if all the evidence was so concrete

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

it would actually be fishier if flushas performances declined and those weird things stopped happening after being called out multiple times.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QODEP_19o

A couple flash/smoke/molly/something would have won the Ts that round instead of a bunch of worthless kevlar but OH WELL

(also sorry to mfjames for letting him get hosed)

mcvey fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 15, 2016

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

in short shut the gently caress up about flusha unless he gets banned by valve

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

If he gets vac'd then permaban me

But will you eat your own poo poo? :getin:

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

If you think he might be cheating you agree with thorin and richard lewis, I don't want to be in that corner https://youtu.be/lDKphmgg4lc?t=2742

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Goofballs posted:

If you think he might be cheating you agree with thorin and richard lewis, I don't want to be in that corner https://youtu.be/lDKphmgg4lc?t=2742

Is Thorin's house completely frozen at all times, or does he just really like puffy jackets and scarves?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Pretty sure he can't afford heat because being an e-sports historian isn't a real job.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

sleppy posted:

Pretty sure he can't afford heat because being an e-sports historian isn't a real job.

everyone who is working in esports is doing pretty okay for themselves.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Photex posted:

everyone who is working in esports is doing pretty okay for themselves.

Ya, idk anything about pro csgo but if you're talking at a panel during most finals you're not strapped for cash. Historian is a silly term but ~*~*~*

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Are there any solid numbers for that? I doubt really doubt it, but I also remember seeing Richard Lewis' failing GoFundMe, and a lot of them don't seem to have much else going on. Are they really surviving off the analyst desk and some Breitbart articles?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sleppy posted:

Are there any solid numbers for that? I doubt really doubt it, but I also remember seeing Richard Lewis' failing GoFundMe, and a lot of them don't seem to have much else going on. Are they really surviving off the analyst desk and some Breitbart articles?

differnt game obviously but in dota 2 a caster claimed they were paying hosts/casters 10-12k for big events. just single events.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Thorin will probably continue to make it work as long as esports is a thing since he'll just pick up whatever the new foty is. The guy has been around for bloody years, since UT was actually played competitively lol.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

If I could make a living by writing mediocre articles, making lovely tweets and getting flown to Poland every 4 months to talk about how bad NA CS is - I would.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

if I was getting paid every week what I am getting paid to go to Columbus i'd be pretty OK with it, i'd imagine talent and hosts are making a good deal more than I am too.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

fennesz posted:

If I could make a living by writing mediocre articles, making lovely tweets and getting flown to Poland every 4 months to talk about how bad NA CS is - I would.

It's a good gig if you can get it. Don't hate the player hate the uhh thing people hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Up Circle posted:

much like me, ixtilton has learned that pulling ur knife out as much as possible at the start of the round increases the chance of getting big frags

He was frustrated by his terrible scublord teammates so he took it out on his Q button