Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

He's super loving smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I fell asleep and missed the upset of the year so far, apparently.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
LETS GO BOYS

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Not the entire line-up of mousesports.

You're slipping, turk.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
That's an ok lineup. I can't wait to see how FalleN performs, though.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

You're slipping, turk.

Hey, hey, hey. These cost money.

Xenaero posted:

Fallen is going to push everyone's poo poo in with great abandon.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Xenaero posted:

yeah if i were to do the whole sticker thing id go with fallen or jw for sniper

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

ArfJason posted:

yeah if i were to do the whole sticker thing id go with fallen or jw for sniper

I considered JW for sniper but I think he has been slipping as of late, and while Na'Vi is wildly inconsistent, GuardiaN is typically a pretty safe pick for it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
ya guardian is not a bad choice

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
LGs T sides might need some work

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

mcvey posted:

LGs T sides might need some work

I don't think a word exists to describe the disgust that I've had for that whole half.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

It might just be the LG fan in me but I feel like they're probably saving strats for the major.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/playcevo-2016031833310696

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Going to repeat my double golden dorito Pick'Em strategy and just pick 5 players from a single team. Buuuut maybe I shouldn't do it with Envy this time. :v:

Edit: Maybe LG? They have players that will easily fill all the roles.

Edit 2: Yeah that's what I'll do. They have the chances to win and probably won't stomp every team 2-0, so that's more fantasy points for me.

Smol fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Mar 18, 2016

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

I watched this happen live and I wasn't sure that I wasn't watching a 5v5 PUG between randoms and CLG.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It's like I'm in the game

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

VP... playing... decent??

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I jinxed it

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I've got two extra f0rest stickers, need a get_right and xizt, tia.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

go Team What-I-Could-Afford-With-The-Leftover-Money-In-My-Steam-Wallet

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

NtotheTC posted:

God, JW looks like he has wet gummies for lips.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

that's actually a pretty good line-up

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

This announcer makes it sounds like they're going to throw them into a pit with some knives and see who climbs out, did someone tell him its not ufc

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

:getin:

symbolic posted:

You're slipping, turk.
he has niko :confused:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I learned a new insult today: Du hast ein Schwanzgesicht wie elefantenbitch (sp?)

You have a dick face like a bitch elephant. (i think)

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Edward feeling the pain of bomb plant hitboxes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Welcome back to The GuardiaN Show.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'm probably the only nerd here who scrapes stickers. But on the off chance I'm not: the new stickers lose resolution when you scrape them. They end up looking extremely low res.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Time to put em on a Retrobution.

It will probably get noticed and patched sooner than later, especially if it's very noticable.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

So I bought a 3500 dpi deathadder for $35 from amazon the other day and now I'm wondering if I bought a cheap knockoff or counterfeit. Figured it was cheaper due to bulk packaging but now I'm thinking I might just be a moron. The mouse feels perfectly fine and performs better than the one I had before, but I'm expecting it to fall apart in two weeks or for spiders to come out of it or something.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BBJOJUU/ref=sr_rp_1?m=A222P0MA4LZ0LP&ie=UTF8&qid=1458330610&sr=sr-1&keywords=deathadder

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The MLG sticker goes on everything. Time to go bankrupt.

gigawhite posted:

So I bought a 3500 dpi deathadder for $35 from amazon the other day and now I'm wondering if I bought a cheap knockoff or counterfeit. Figured it was cheaper due to bulk packaging but now I'm thinking I might just be a moron. The mouse feels perfectly fine and performs better than the one I had before, but I'm expecting it to fall apart in two weeks or for spiders to come out of it or something.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BBJOJUU/ref=sr_rp_1?m=A222P0MA4LZ0LP&ie=UTF8&qid=1458330610&sr=sr-1&keywords=deathadder

It's not sold and shipped by Amazon.com so who knows where "K global" is getting their stock from. I don't know enough about Razer's models to say if this is an old one they bought in bulk and are not re-selling or what.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
That looks fake as hell

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Check the pictures on newegg, it looks similar but if the labels are off then the chances are even greater it's a fake. There are complaints there that the later mice aren't as good as older ones, but the problems don't seem to be widespread enough to drag the reviews down to three stars. Though, honestly, it's Razer, everything they make is held together with elmer's glue and staples and sold for $$$ because GAMER GEAR, they're not known for making built-to-last devices.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153055

nftyw fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 18, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I mean my old deathadder lasted significantly longer than most of my other mice so to each their own I guess

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Label looks identical to the legit examples online. Seems like that'd be the easiest part to fake, though. I'll just tell people I was drunk when I bought it if things go south

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
luna ive owned the same mouse for longer than youve been alive

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

gigawhite posted:

Label looks identical to the legit examples online. Seems like that'd be the easiest part to fake, though. I'll just tell people I was drunk when I bought it if things go south

If its not giving you tracking issues or clicking problems then just roll with it I guess, when you get down to it mice are just buttons and an optic sensor in a black candy-colored shell. It shouldn't fall apart unless you throw it around or stuff it in a backpack each day.

nftyw fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Mar 18, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Eh my razor's scroll wheel is hosed after two years or so, like i can middle mouse click its just the up down scroll. Apparently it happens a lot because the piece of plastic in that sticks in the wheel is really thin and gets worn down easily. You can supposedly fix it easily enough by taking the mouse apart and painting it. I haven't done this because I don't give a poo poo but its common enough that there is more than one youtube how to video on the topic.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

gigawhite posted:

Looks like my old deathadder 3.5 idk. That version is a few years old now so $35 for it sounds about normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Now celebrating 100 stattrak revolver kills