Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BehindDennys
Feb 20, 2013

Bah! These are all right click kills BTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

BehindDennys posted:

59 kills away from retirement

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

BehindDennys posted:

Does the sticker rotate with the cylinder? Because if not this game is broken.
Did a quick google search everything checks out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXAei3IzDA

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I am a humble man with humble goals

I finally got my computer stable enough to play CS for more than 15 minutes without crashing, so I got to do my first comp match (and fourth ever) in months... got matched up with a mixed group of SE/SEM, topfragged and carried my team to a 16-9 win. Fun times, pretty comfortably felt like the best player in the server or maybe a shade under the guy carrying the other team. Still feeling good about placing as a SEM or GN1 when I finally build up enough competitive wins to get placed.

To celebrate, I bought my first case key ever, and won some red-tier M4 that's selling on the market for 17$. Feels good man .

Mukaikubo fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 19, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I have that exact model deathadder (I've had it for 5-6 years with no issues). Something to be aware of is the plastic under those two side buttons is piano finish and is gross. I put a felt cabinet stopper thing there for my thumb to rest on.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Speaking of quality mice, I have had this Logitech Mini Optical since 2004 and it's only recently started to randomly pass out from time to time. I think it's only because the cord is bent at a really tight angle right before it comes out of the mouse, but I have no idea how to replace the cord so I might have to retire it soon. I'd get another one but they stopped making them in 2008, sadly.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I bought a Logitech G502 to replace my old MX518 and it's very cool and good. Still fiddling with my sens but I'll probably land somewhere around 2.0@400

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Same :cool:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Mukaikubo posted:

I finally got my computer stable enough to play CS for more than 15 minutes without crashing, so I got to do my first comp match (and fourth ever) in months... got matched up with a mixed group of SE/SEM, topfragged and carried my team to a 16-9 win. Fun times, pretty comfortably felt like the best player in the server or maybe a shade under the guy carrying the other team. Still feeling good about placing as a SEM or GN1 when I finally build up enough competitive wins to get placed.

To celebrate, I bought my first case key ever, and won some red-tier M4 that's selling on the market for 17$. Feels good man .

get out while your on top my friend.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Mukaikubo posted:

Yup you can stop unboxing now.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

sterster posted:

Does the sticker rotate with the cylinder? Because if not this game is broken.
Did a quick google search everything checks out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXAei3IzDA

There's also another place for sticker on the other side of the cylinder and it's upside down, so you can have two stickers rotating on the cylinder.

I have Kawaii Killer T being chased by KK CT.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Love Stole the Day posted:

Speaking of quality mice, I have had this Logitech Mini Optical since 2004 and it's only recently started to randomly pass out from time to time. I think it's only because the cord is bent at a really tight angle right before it comes out of the mouse, but I have no idea how to replace the cord so I might have to retire it soon. I'd get another one but they stopped making them in 2008, sadly.

If you like smaller mice, try the Logitech G303

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

osker posted:

If you like smaller mice, try the Logitech G303

G303 owns bones, I love mine

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
LG still saving strats I guess

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Hey it's true! You'll see :whitewater:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Oh I get it, Counter-Logic Gaming because their plays make no sense.

E: Haven't been watching the LG game, anything notable?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Oh my god forest :allears:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

surc posted:

Oh I get it, Counter-Logic Gaming because their plays make no sense.

E: Haven't been watching the LG game, anything notable?

They just lost to Selfless 2-1. Sick performance by Nifty.

edit CLG just beat Tempo Storm 2-1 as well. A good day for NA CS, and therefore the world.

canoshiz fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 20, 2016

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i originally thought that group a would be tough for lumi but right now it's legit looking like they might now make it out. all mouz have to do is not choke and they plus nip will beat lumi in the state they are presently in.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Let's go for a total throw, all USA semifinal, then when it comes to discussing tournament legitimacy we can point at the results and say: N/A

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lucker noobs

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I heard Nikosports showed up again today for another comeback

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Photex posted:

I heard Nikosports showed up again today for another comeback

Phone; anyone got a link?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Phone; anyone got a link?

http://www.hltv.org/match/2301372-mousesports-faze-esl-pro-league-season-3

13-2 comeback win on Cache, ChrisJ apparently showed up in the 2nd half big time.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Apparently big stewie was calling c9's T strats last night. i'm intrigued, which i could listen to the comms somehow

https://www.twitch.tv/ibuypower

they're about to play selfless right now

edit: oh and they're using a real coach instead of stunna

stump collector fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 20, 2016

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

exethan posted:

Apparently big stewie was calling c9's T strats last night

Geez louize, how desperate are the times for C9 that it has come to this

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

Geez louize, how desperate are the times for C9 that it has come to this

idk we'll see if it was a fluke in the next hour or so

e: casters "Catch a steel from ibuypower and we'll throw you some free swag, #freeswag in chat for some details on how"

:golfclap:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
To expand on that, according to n0thing, c9 literally had no strats for Mirage so Stewie just showed them poo poo he did on his old teams and won off the strength of that. KKona ODEAG strikes again KKona

Also apparently Irukandji is coaching c9 as well. He was IGL of shroud's old team, briefly played with n0thing on EG and was a strong NA 1.6 player as well. Coached ex-iBP too.

canoshiz fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 20, 2016

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

stewie: Hey freak see that smoke?

Freak: Yeah?

stewie: PUSH THAT poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
selfless just took B site and threw all three of their smokes at door just after clearing the site and it kinda hosed em

lonter
Oct 12, 2012
One thing I've never gotten the hang of is throwing nades quickly, I mean either switching back to my gun quickly or throwing a new nade quickly. Whats the deal with that? Do I have to rebind stuff so I can access my different nades with one keypress? As it is now I just press 4 multiple times to rotate between my current nades.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Yes, have a separate bind for each type of nade.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That was a weird half in the C9 game. It felt like selfless was doing pretty well for it being a 2-13 T side. Nearly every round they got a plant with 2-4 people in position to hold, but C9 usually had a one man advantage on the retake. Was C9 just super passive or what?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

lonter posted:

One thing I've never gotten the hang of is throwing nades quickly, I mean either switching back to my gun quickly or throwing a new nade quickly. Whats the deal with that? Do I have to rebind stuff so I can access my different nades with one keypress? As it is now I just press 4 multiple times to rotate between my current nades.

1 primary, 2 secondary, 3 knife, 4 flash, 5 smoke, 7 frag, 8 incendiary is probably the easiest layout. You could go Quake-style and bind them to letters on your keyboard too.

lonter
Oct 12, 2012
Isnt there a trick or something that shaves off milliseconds befote/after throwing a nade, allowing you to like throw two flashes faster than normal?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

lonter posted:

Isnt there a trick or something that shaves off milliseconds befote/after throwing a nade, allowing you to like throw two flashes faster than normal?

bind "key" "use weapon_knife; use weapon_flashbang"

Pressed twice in quick succession allows you to throw two flashes quicker than doing it normally.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
"It's no longer cloud 9 players running out alone into sites, now they're running in together"

stewie is a tactical genius

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Jeza posted:

bind "key" "use weapon_knife; use weapon_flashbang"

Pressed twice in quick succession allows you to throw two flashes quicker than doing it normally.

you can use quick switch too or something similar

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

lonter posted:

bind "f" "buy flashbang;use weapon_knife; use weapon_flashbang"
bind "g" "buy hegrenade; use weapon_knife;use weapon_hegrenade"
bind "h" "buy molotov;buy incgrenade; use weapon_knife; slot10"
bind "v" "buy smokegrenade; use weapon_knife; use weapon_smokegrenade"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Copenhagen Wolves beat G2, Ancient beat ENCE and Flipsid3, Hellraisers beat Gambit, Flipsid3 beat mousesports...

Today is a terrible day for betting, though I feel no pity for anyone who bets on CS matches. :getin: