Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Linguica posted:

the piss filter is 64 bit only? gdi between this and the adblocker it's like apple wants me to throw away my perfectly functional iPad mini 1

the adblocker on ios is garbage, fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Linguica posted:

the piss filter is 64 bit only? gdi between this and the adblocker it's like apple wants me to throw away my perfectly functional iPad mini 1
if your device doesn't have a retina screen throw it in the trash imo

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe posted:

i like to listen to tv, music, and whatever on my bang and olufsen beomaster 4500 and attached beo cd, thorugh my twin bang and olufsen RedLine speakers.

neeerd

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
here is the best way to listen to music on your macintosh compatible computer:

Emptyquoter
Feb 26, 2014

ahmeni posted:

where's my skylake MacBooks Pro tim

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

kwinkles posted:

here is the best way to listen to music on your macintosh compatible computer:

this is the one and only way to listen to music on a mac

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

will do in a pinch

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

akadajet posted:

the adblocker on ios is garbage, fyi

actually it's great and sites are worth going to now

Mozilla released a free adblocker called Focus that is very good

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
i love siri it works great on my apple tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRtrRanX3B8

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

infernal machines posted:

will do in a pinch

Got those, but no amp to connect them to

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
are they gonna update the 13 inch ipad pro with the new camera and the ambient light sensors or are you gonna get better features when you buy the cheaper ipad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i wish there was pricing for the iphone in the nz like in the america

$17 a month yeah id get one

drop $750 at once? unlikely

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

qirex posted:

they're claiming they found a backdoor, I bet it was john mcafee's crack team of social engineers

I wonder if it was the vector using Siri > World Clock > Share to Messages. Worked like 1 in 10 tries for my devices and definitely appears patched on 9.3.

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

echinopsis posted:

i wish there was pricing for the iphone in the nz like in the america

$17 a month yeah id get one

drop $750 at once? unlikely

It never really ends up cheaper in the end. The only ones that seem remotely worth it are the "new iPhone every year" sorta deals, like the iPhone Upgrade Program you can do at the Retail Stores, but the real downside with those is that you will never actually own your phone unless you decide to stop trading it in and pay out two years.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

actually it's great and sites are worth going to now

Mozilla released a free adblocker called Focus that is very good

I'll give that a try. I'm using something called crystal and it doesn't block poo poo.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Hemick posted:

It never really ends up cheaper in the end. The only ones that seem remotely worth it are the "new iPhone every year" sorta deals, like the iPhone Upgrade Program you can do at the Retail Stores, but the real downside with those is that you will never actually own your phone unless you decide to stop trading it in and pay out two years.

who cares about the end result, end result is we all die, just don't want to upfront hundreds for a phone

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
I like the new Apple TV update, dictation is cool, and folders are much needed. I still wish the app store had actual good stuff on it and not a bunch of apps that will let you stream public domain movies and games that aren't very good

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

You can play Sonic 1 though, it's the Taxman/Stealth retro engine re-engineered version.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I'm very excited for when my 5S breaks in a way where repairing it is not cheaper than buying a new one, then buying a 6SE

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

akadajet posted:

I'll give that a try. I'm using something called crystal and it doesn't block poo poo.

1Blocker is the best. Very much worth the $1.99 IAP to allow multiple filters.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

the iPad Pro only has 2gb of RAM, which is half as much as the iPad Pro, which has 4gb

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
is the new ipheone going to have haptic engine

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

is the new ipheone going to have haptic engine

It doesn't have 3D Touch, so no.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Hemick posted:

It doesn't have 3D Touch, so no.

yeah you need the iPhone 6s Plus

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
lame

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

akadajet posted:

that blocker lets advertisers pay to be white listed on it

don't use it

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

or maybe it whitelists advertisers for free idr

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Tim has done it again with these SE phones. I've polled several 5s users and they all want the SE. home run for Apple.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol that both iPad pros are called iPad pro and then use an obsolete measurement system to differentiate

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
iPads pro

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

lol that both iPad pros are called iPad pro and then use an obsolete measurement system to differentiate

what size is your telly, mate?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

new iOS piss color mode owns

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Puppy Galaxy posted:

new iOS piss color mode owns

rest in piss f.lux

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Athletic Footjob posted:

what size is your telly, mate?

who even knows mate

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
night shift is only available for 64-bit phones so from the 5s forward. rip my 5

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

why is that good

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
all 32-bit devices must die

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate what an rear end in a top hat

its my life. my sleep. you'd willfully give me a worse sleep because you dont approve of my spending habits. what a mother fuckin' prick. i hope your mother hates you

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
also you need 64bits for snapchat filters, which in 2016 are an integral part of hookup culture

get a new phone echi if not for your eyes then for your sex life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
osx is a giant turd. I just want to add some 802.1x settings to this el crapitan mac and apparently those settings were removed from the ui in order to get you to install the worthless osx server.

is there a Linux way to do it from the command line or am I gonna have to find a way to generate a profile for this piece of poo poo?

• Locked thread