Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

trapped mouse posted:

Can you remove these images, or censor her name? Anyone not posting on a public page shouldn't really be exposed, especially if they are "off their meds." Goons are lovely sometimes, and people (like the poster above me) are already asking about this persons identity. No offense to the person above me!

Yeah, I came across her page yesterday through the John Oliver clip. I was in the process of censoring her name off some stuff to share but I started to have second thoughts when I saw how many people were dog-piling on her page in response to that one and felt kind of bad.

But, on third thought, gently caress her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Can you imagine how neglected those kids are? All the lessons and opportunities they missed by not having a mother at home? Man, they're not going to have any future being "raised" by the First Lady of the United States of America.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So what's she saying is no woman should ever be married to a President? Sounds like a pretty firm endorsement for our first gay president

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Seems to me that the Obama kids are present in 75% or more of the photos I see of them, either in family photos all over the world, or off to one side in official stuff of the pres and first lady.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

RFC2324 posted:

Seems to me that the Obama kids are present in 75% or more of the photos I see of them, either in family photos all over the world, or off to one side in official stuff of the pres and first lady.

Well maybe they shouldn't be using their kids as props for their own ambitions :colbert:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/marcthiessen/status/712257866233569280

If you want a laugh, check out the comments.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I've seen a lot of posts like this already (thankfully all from people mocking those who say it).

What on earth did they expect Obama to do? Predict the attack and go to Belgium guns blazin' to stop it?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
You're over thinking this

Obama = bad
Thus if Obama does thing => thing is bad
QED.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Obama = bad
Attack in Brussels = bad

Therefore

Obama = Attack in Brussels

:bahgawd:

THANKS OBUMA

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aren't both their kids really well-rounded, mature individuals? Pretty sure both parents did a good job. But no, all working mothers should be ashamed while working dads get a free pass to neglect their kids all they want.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Oh my god this is a real human being

https://twitter.com/marcthiessen/status/712267170391023616

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Aren't both their kids really well-rounded, mature individuals? Pretty sure both parents did a good job. But no, all working mothers should be ashamed while working dads get a free pass to neglect their kids all they want.

People have also alternated between criticizing the girls for wearing expensive clothing and criticizing them for dressing "sloppy" when they look like normal teenage girls at an event instead of like Hollywood celebrities. It's just an extension of the at least partially racist hatred for Obama.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tied or possibly beating the US on life expectancy too I think.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

She's not even a working mother. She quit her job where she made twice what her public sector husband made to be First Lady.

If only we had social media shaming back in the 80's, a Reagan daughter might not have stripped for money. Thank goodness people are here now to put Michelle in her place. :rolleyes:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Puntification posted:

Tied or possibly beating the US on life expectancy too I think.

Well I'm sure it'll be lowered after today

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Does this not prove that Obama isn't a Muslim terrorist, as he wasn't there?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It still blows my mind how much of the culture war seems to boil down to "It's no longer socially acceptable to hurtfully mock x group of people for what they are???? ANARCHY". People don't like running out of groups they can go free reign on
Like im an irreverent rear end in a top hat who grew up listening to Eminem and making 911 jokes when "gay" was just something you threw around to mean "lame" with no sense of empathy but even then I never saw "maybe think of how the words you use make other people feel" as some integral attack on civilization

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

HOMONYMS BAD

[ctrl + v wikipedia]

:mad:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Krispy Kareem posted:

Now the Brinks cash couriers. That's a different matter. They are armed with their hands on their pistols. Don't gently caress with those guys.
I once leaned against a brink truck and a guy got out pointed his gun at me and told me to gently caress off. Them being idiots is also movie stuff people believe.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
A bit late, but what is being filtered by the forums into robocop? SJW? MRA? Gamergate?

e: Neat, I found it its ess jay double you

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
you mean sjw?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

clever girl

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Thats exactly what a criminal would say!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Want someone to force this guy to sit down and write out a formal apology/review of of everything his religious or ethnic group has ever done wrong

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Aesop Poprock posted:

Want someone to force this guy to sit down and write out a formal apology/review of of everything his religious or ethnic group has ever done wrong

A mealy-mouthed reply.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

It is sort of lazy when she could just get on the global Muslimphone and ask the terrorists what was up.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

This guy better start owning up to everything those terrible white people have done throughout history

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...n-Brussels.html

Read it to the very end for a shocking twist!

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

Mak0rz posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...n-Brussels.html

Read it to the very end for a shocking twist!

Did it turn out to just be a prank? Edit: Whoops I'm getting my threads crossed.

Amazing how a guy can almost seem like he's sorry for something and then still manage to be an rear end in a top hat.

Geocities Homepage King has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Mar 23, 2016

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

I confronted a Muslim Christian woman yesterday in Tulsa. I asked her to explain Brussels the Oklahoma City bombing. She said "Nothing to do with me." A mealy mouthed reply.

Heretic Void
Jan 31, 2015

Always lurking, rarely posting
Fun Shoe
e:mispost

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

TheKennedys posted:

I confronted a Muslim Christian woman yesterday in Tulsa. I asked her to explain Brussels the Oklahoma City bombing. She said "Nothing to do with me." A mealy mouthed reply.

I confronted a goon yesterday in PYF. I asked him to explain FYAD. He said "Nothing to do with me." A mealy mouthed reply.

Side note, can anyone actually explain FYAD? Years of this forum, and I still don't get FYAD.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

I confronted a goon yesterday in PYF. I asked him to explain FYAD. He said "Nothing to do with me." A mealy mouthed reply.

Side note, can anyone actually explain FYAD? Years of this forum, and I still don't get FYAD.

Have you actually read threads? It's pretty easy to get imo

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

Congratulations, you probably do not have prodromal schizophrenia.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

RFC2324 posted:

if you get fyad you have a mental illness.txt

drat beaten.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
im pretty sure you're both talking about gbs, fyad actually has funny poo poo in it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

IceAgeComing posted:

im pretty sure you're both talking about gbs, fyad actually has funny poo poo in it

I believe they were making a joke about permabanned user niggerstomper58

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

RFC2324 posted:

Side note, can anyone actually explain why so many prominent SA goons adhere to the SJW ideology? Years of this forum, and I still don't get why so many prominent SA goons adhere to the SJW ideology.

LF.

More specifically Lowtax and FYAD hated LF because it was more popular than FYAD. FYAD has this weird thing where they talk about how much they don't care about the internet but their whole lives revolve around FYAD; FYAD is Lowtax's favorite forum.

LF was pretty self-contained that started as an ironic Ron Paul forum and eventually became leftist. There were actually lots of posters who were both smart and able to be funny and post about social causes without being thought policing SJW faggots; you know reasonable people. The problem is that you had posters who came in from offsite and these were people who were depressed and angry at where they were in life and a great many of them had miscellaneous mental issues. They used leftism and social justice as excuses to scream, shout and harass at the world they thought was responsible for their situations; the prime example of that was a poster named maggotmaster who once threatened to assassinate the Obama which got Lowtax in trouble with the Secret Service. Goons like to say that's what caused LF to be closed but that's not it at all; in reality it was closed for making fun of Groverhaus, a house belong to a mod named Grover where he built dangerous, incompetent additions to it. They were posting publicly available pictures but mod sass (as making fun of mods is called there) is against the rules so they said LF was stalking Grover and closed the forum thinking they'd finally gotten rid of the LF problem.

The thing is, LF was the second most popular forum on SA after Games. When they closed it, a lot of people migrated either to offsite spinoffs or places like Tumblr and Twitter. This includes the mentally ill Sadbrained Leftists. These people started engaging in echo chambers on the offsite forums which were always destroyed by drama and in-fighting (mentally ill echo chambers aren't stable, who knew) and on social media they were free to spread their message to impressionable middle school/high school/college students. As tumblr became an SJW hell hole, the LP forum on SA started getting popular because of the Dangan Ronpa LPs/live translations which were HUGE on tumblr. Many tumblrites registered just to read and post in those threads and LP bringing with them their SJW ideologies.

In general as the site grew older, especially after Helldump closed, things started being phased out. Ironic racism/homophobia and poo poo was already kind of not cool. SJWs that came from Tumblr exacerbated it. For the last two or three years SA has been a constant fight between SJW posters, FYADs/something sensitive posters and posters who hate both and just want to post funny poo poo without fear of being banned or doxxed for pissing off one side or the other. The problem is, like on other sites where they're numerous, the SJWs while the minority are the loudest and have no lives leaving them free to post everywhere and seem more numerous than they are.

The other turning point was the Redditbomb. If you don't remember, this was a few years back when a goon organized a massive effort to expose all the jailbait subreddits on Reddit. This resulted in all of them being deleted and the eventual removal of mod/user violentacrez. Whatever you think about it (I was actually anti-jailbait and poo poo but never posted in the threads or spread the Redditbomb around but whatever) this was a negative thing as it led to the creation of SRS (of which infamous twitter user a_girl_irl is/was one of the head mods of) which has also helped to spread SJW values across the greater internet.

Small aside, I used to post on a couple of the spinoffs because I was a big time LF reader. I watched at least three get destroyed by one specific user who would constantly talk about how hard she had it as a mixed race girl in New York and a woman in the television industry. She would constantly take offense at everything and start massive drama bombs over otherwise innocuous comments which would spiral out of control and result in the admins getting fed up and closing the forum and people having to migrate to a new one. Eventually people got tired of this and she was banned. It later came out that she is literally an heiress to a fortune worth billions but the person who revealed this wouldn't say anything more than that (i.e. who she really was, etc.).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Yea, I'm really sure Lowtax keeps track of and cares about which subforums are more/less popular. :lol:

QuelleFuck posted:

Congratulations, you probably do not have prodromal schizophrenia.

Having worked in mental health and attempted to read FYAD threads, gotta say this is pretty accurate.