Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
thats the recommended build for soraka, a champion that benefits negatively from mpen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?
Last night I learned that you can ping on Lee Sin in your jungle for 30 seconds in Bronze, and not one of your teammates will leave lane to come shut him down.

I need to figure out how to use this to my own advantage, because god knows I was misused and abused by it as Yi last night.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I've found, no joke, if I ping in rhythm like a heart beat people in bronze respond more often. Way more if I spam ping

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Patch noooooooootes:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-66-notes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Welcome to patch 6.6, the one where we buff Kha’Zix

I don't need to read anymore

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
prepare to perma ban kha'zix if he picks up in popularity, he's already been on the rise lately

edit:

E - Defiance (Mantra)
SHIELD AMOUNT 30/90/150/210 ⇒ 30/100/170/240
RATIO 0.3 ability power ⇒ 0.6 ability power

:eyepop:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
They are finally killing Kalista, god is great

Also Shyv W change was reverted so she is just getting a slap on the wrist

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

How Rude posted:

prepare to perma ban kha'zix if he picks up in popularity, he's already been on the rise lately

edit:

E - Defiance (Mantra)

Hahah holy poo poo

What a time to be a Karma toplane player.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
fat karma in the house

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Firebert posted:

Also Shyv W change was reverted so she is just getting a slap on the wrist

That's probably because devourer junglers aren't actually good outside of low-tier play, especially now that Titty Hydra is nerfed.

I mean, I'm gonna fuckin love Shyvana again but I'm a Bad.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

How Rude posted:

edit:

E - Defiance (Mantra)

Sweet jesus, it's time.

e; Oh, just the mantra version. That's more reasonable.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Fixed a bug where Command: Attack had a smaller AP ratio when moved very short distances.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Bland posted:

Sweet jesus, it's time.

e; Oh, just the mantra version. That's more reasonable.

oh. well, R -> E is going to be a much better teamfight swinger than before.

edit: also, those Fiora E nerfs are going to abso-loving-lutely dumpster her. I actually agree with/like the passive scaling change and tuning down the slow on E but they completely gutted the extra range which is going to make her garbage to play as :sigh:

on top of nerfing the initial slow on E from 40% to 30% it does not even scale per level. welcome to the dumpster Fiora

How Rude fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 22, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

That's probably because devourer junglers aren't actually good outside of low-tier play, especially now that Titty Hydra is nerfed.

I mean, I'm gonna fuckin love Shyvana again but I'm a Bad.

shyvana has been pretty popular in high elo, plus devo kindred is the new go-to build

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
also riot please stop buffing ekko

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh tiamat pushes lanes again

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

TARIC TARIC TARIC

How Rude posted:

Seriously, he's fine as is, he's probably going to become a ubiquitous jungle pick again. Ugh.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

^ ronpaulitshappening.jpg

Radical posted:

shyvana has been pretty popular in high elo, plus devo kindred is the new go-to build

Don't both of those things just get their poo poo kicked in by invades and get starved out of their sated till 25-30 mins in pro play though?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Don't both of those things just get their poo poo kicked in by invades and get starved out of their sated till 25-30 mins in pro play though?

Not really. Devourer kindred has been played a lot competitively in Korea. Also, I generally think that the pro community has overstated devourer's early game weakness.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

How Rude posted:

Well they just nerfed his jungle item at the same time, swings and roundabouts.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Kindred's early game is actually absurdly powerful and so it is unlikely for her to be shutdown as hard.

Bland posted:

Well they just nerfed his jungle item at the same time, swings and roundabouts.

we are one more base damage or cooldown buff away from having tanky cinderhulk ekko back and that is not a good thing

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I don't think losing 1s off of q and w is going to make khazix any less dogshit after fifteen minutes

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

SlyFrog posted:

Last night I learned that you can ping on Lee Sin in your jungle for 30 seconds in Bronze, and not one of your teammates will leave lane to come shut him down.

I need to figure out how to use this to my own advantage, because god knows I was misused and abused by it as Yi last night.

learn how to counterjungle, obviously

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
If anything it's going to be ekko and nid and grag and shyv and kindred that are going to be the big picks of this patch

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Creepy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the skin is good and already out there

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

quote:

ON THE BALL Fixed a bug where Command: Attack had a smaller AP ratio when moved very short distances.

lmao

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Luna Was Here posted:

If anything it's going to be ekko and nid and grag and shyv and kindred that are going to be the big picks of this patch

Nid might be donezo with the W change if she can't properly kite her first clear.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Firebert posted:

Nid might be donezo with the W change if she can't properly kite her first clear.

Good.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

nidalee lost a lot of power this patch without the root and the auto reset imo. also runic echo got nerfed again and im not sure how much that will hurt ekko compared to how much the buffs help (i really liked ekko jungle on 6.4-6.5 fwiw)

they outpace the ganking junglers early (shyv and yi farm disgustingly fast) even if the other jungler gets a gank off and they're usually pretty good early duelists unless you catch them doing their buff at level 2. skipping the buffs is a more efficient farming path however and if you drop a ward at your camp and they try to take it you can double back and kill them.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

Inshallah

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Verviticus posted:

learn how to counterjungle, obviously

lol if I could learn things I wouldn't be Bronze.

But yes, I need to be up in their jungle more often. That's what I've taken out of this. Because Bronze laners simply do not react to counterjungling. (Unless I'm doing it, then they beeline to me.)

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

do people in bronze ban udyr? if not i recommend him. otherwise try shyvana or yi (probably banned?)

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

The Mash posted:

I played Nasus against a team with two ZZ'rots the other day and it was disgusting. Infinite Q stacks.

Nasus against Illaoi is disgusting as well. My friend who has 100k+ mastery points in Nasus gets massive boners because of it.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Radical posted:

do people in bronze ban udyr? if not i recommend him. otherwise try shyvana or yi (probably banned?)

I was playing Yi. I've lost the last three (I think) games with him. Two with positive K/D/As but disasters for teams (of course I could have done better, but I was not going to be carrying them with my limited abilities). The last game I was Yi, when their Lee decided to just live in my jungle, and no matter how much I warded or pinged him, my teammates just continued to sit in lane, obliviously farming away. So Lee shitstomped me.

I'm starting to think that one of my biggest problems in Bronze/Silver is relying in any way on my teammates. I'm expecting them to react to things, do things, and they don't. The problem is mine - I need to find a way to be a better solo player, and not expect my teammates to close down on a counterjungler that I've found and pinged by wards, for example.

I think I need to change my playstyle to one where if my teammates do something not retarded, it's nice luxury, but where I never put myself in a position to die because I expect them to engage or help in any way.

SlyFrog fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 22, 2016

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
oh jeez

what will i build now instead of zzrot on bard

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Still zzrot

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZofK0yiwA

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

That's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Im very glad that robo sion looks like a train.

• Locked thread