Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

moola why are you getting mad at 10 yo's?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

MrWillsauce

malcom is a sweet boy don't you hurt him

Moola

Chill la Chill posted:

moola why are you getting mad at 10 yo's?

thats me, im Malcolm

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i saw that and it made me sad

think of all the jerks who yelled at this 10 year old on fuckin splatoon :'(

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

there is no voice chat in splatoon

Moola

Lastgirl posted:

i saw that and it made me sad

think of all the jerks who yelled at this 10 year old on fuckin splatoon :'(

poor little guy just wants to paint stuff with people online :(

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

wait so is moola malcolm? moolacolm???

FreshCutFries

that kid reminds me of myself. but with counter-strike. and i was 23.

3D Megadoodoo

Awesome! posted:

there is no voice chat in splatoon

Smart choice.

Moola

Chill la Chill posted:

wait so is moola malcolm? moolacolm???

I'm a squid boy

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Moola posted:

I'm a squid boy

Hello.

Moola
stranger danger!!!

Salmiakki

Moola posted:

I'm a squid boy

I am thinking about me and a squid eating pizza to gether :)

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

I am thinking about me and a squid eating pizza to gether :)

pizza with calamari :eyepop:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sure callie and marie can come too

Scaly Haylie

Shaquin
front mission gun hazard is one of the coolest games ive ever played and has kicked off a major 2d wave in my life

Shaquin
i still have to beat dark souls 2 however before 3 which was somewhat stalled when i went through 1 again and didnt realize once you know the ropes it takes about 9 hours to beat and thats at a languid pace

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

last time i looked the wr speedrun for 1 was like 45 minutes but that was any% glitchy poo poo.

dont hate me for my machamp

Scaly Haylie

i'm gonna buy pokken

Moola
how do you get pikachu on a bus?

you pokemon

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I do not wish the pokemon to fight, and would prefer a pokemon sims game except it's a zoo unless the pokemon want to live in houses which is ok too. or maybe a pokemon sim city

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Chill la Chill posted:

I do not wish the pokemon to fight, and would prefer a pokemon sims game except it's a zoo unless the pokemon want to live in houses which is ok too. or maybe a pokemon sim city

there was an old nintendo 64 game where you just went around photographing them i think

hi how are you ♥

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

pokemon snap

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Awesome! posted:

pokemon snap

oh yeah, that's the one. i enjoyed it on the few times i could get my brother off the n64

Piso Mojado

Awesome! posted:

pokemon snap

that game ruled

Piso Mojado

lol

MrWillsauce

I can't get over that image :shobon:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm going to Malcolm, you think this is a game? You think we are just playing? Grow up Malcolm, this is real, real people are trying to win this and you are not helping. What part of this game makes you think it's for kids Malcolm? Is it the squid people? The paint? the child like avatars? You sound just like my dad Malcolm. Well guess what, you and my dad are wrong, and if you paid a little bit of attention you would understand the deep and intriguing backstory. From the game's societies desperate struggle with the octopus people and your avatars harrowing adventure as a child solder forced to fight on the front lines. OF course you wouldn't Malcolm your ten, maybe go play some bejeweled and educate yourself a little kid.

----------------

MrWillsauce

malcom in the squiddle

deep dish peat moss

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm going to Malcolm, you think this is a game? You think we are just playing? Grow up Malcolm, this is real, real people are trying to win this and you are not helping. What part of this game makes you think it's for kids Malcolm? Is it the squid people? The paint? the child like avatars? You sound just like my dad Malcolm. Well guess what, you and my dad are wrong, and if you paid a little bit of attention you would understand the deep and intriguing backstory. From the game's societies desperate struggle with the octopus people and your avatars harrowing adventure as a child solder forced to fight on the front lines. OF course you wouldn't Malcolm your ten, maybe go play some bejeweled and educate yourself a little kid.

Moola

drilldo squirt posted:

im glad malcolm cant read this because it would make him very upset

Piso Mojado

Moola posted:

im glad malcolm cant read this because it would make him very upset

why just because he is 10 you think he can't read?

Moola
im older than 10 and I cant read, so yes

Scaly Haylie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

there was an old nintendo 64 game where you just went around photographing them i think

there's also the game where you watch tv with a pikachu.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I would chill out with Pikachu

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

drilldo squirt posted:

lol

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

why has a pokemon snap remake not been released on 3DS or the WiiU, this is a travesty. both system are set up for this poo poo!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Quidnose posted:

why has a pokemon snap remake not been released on 3DS or the WiiU, this is a travesty. both system are set up for this poo poo!!

it'd have to be a full-on new game with how many pokemon there are but yeah!