Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dream Attack
Feb 12, 2008

nothing in this world
Whoa, you can now buy a Currency Stash Tab which stacks your items up to 5000.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629196

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Holy poo poo, that's amazing.

Chuch
Jun 28, 2003

A very good doggo
Anyone on that can invite me into the guild, please? IGN: WitchyRoo

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dream Attack posted:

I hope they do one for maps, so much clutter.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Dream Attack posted:

Now I will be forever taunted by all the mirrors that I do not have.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
It is infuriating that regal orbs are not with the other rare modifiers but blessed orbs are :argh:

J
Jun 10, 2001

Dream Attack posted:

This came out of nowhere. Nice.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Great, guess I'm throwing more money at GGG.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i knew i should save some points from my aspirant pack but no i had to buy 10 stupid mystery boxes. i am the worst

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Huh. That's such a QOL thing. Wish they would give something like 255 to everyone for free. Wonder how long before they hit the sale rotation.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

That's a sweet new addition. I know they've had it on the back burner for a while but I'm surprised there wasn't more of a lead-up. Glad I saved a bunch of points from my last supporter pack.

Katasi
Nov 22, 2005
White water rafting down the river styx

JawnV6 posted:

One last question, and it's probably my costliest mistake: Does anyone take the Savage Hit & leech nodes in Berzerker or is the 40% damage/10% damage taken the only correct choice?

I've definitely considered the savage hit leech node as the mainstay for a few builds. With Vaal Pact or Atziri gloves it could be incredibly strong. However, a Marauder build that gets to vaal pact isn't super easy to do, and Atziri gloves are 15ex+ right now.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I'm doing an EQ Juggernaut and it owns. I run with 10 endurance charges, no cwdt, no movement skill and I just don't give a gently caress about anything ever. My character is Jeb_Is_A_Mess https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kumbo/characters

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

soscannonballs posted:

I run with 10 endurance charges

??? Are you using Kaom's Sign or something?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I never spend money on free to play games, but drat if they don't get me on stash tabs and my desire to hoard all the little stuff, a currency tab already cleared 3 tabs for me this league.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Count Uvula posted:

??? Are you using Kaom's Sign or something?

I run two of them.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Katasi posted:

I've definitely considered the savage hit leech node as the mainstay for a few builds. With Vaal Pact or Atziri gloves it could be incredibly strong. However, a Marauder build that gets to vaal pact isn't super easy to do, and Atziri gloves are 15ex+ right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUBFW_1sawY
This guy does it right (except for using cleave, eww)

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

soscannonballs posted:

I'm doing an EQ Juggernaut and it owns. I run with 10 endurance charges, no cwdt, no movement skill and I just don't give a gently caress about anything ever. My character is Jeb_Is_A_Mess https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kumbo/characters

Private tab yo

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
EQ is so good right now you can ascend basically anything I bet

im running Champion because physical reflect still is a bitch

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Put all my hc currency in the new tab, and have almost maxed it out on id scolls.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Infinite Monkeys posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUBFW_1sawY
This guy does it right (except for using cleave, eww)
This looks pretty dumb.

The Real Foogla posted:

EQ is so good right now you can ascend basically anything I bet

im running Champion because physical reflect still is a bitch
The real problem is elemental reflect. Physical reflect is really easy to deal with if you have armor and endurance charges.

When I crit with EQ the aftershock deals about 45k physical damage and 30k fire damage. I'm wearing Abyssus yet that fire damage does more to me when reflected.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I bet you the weird server issues are from some dude duping currency using the new currency tab

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I never spend money on free to play games, but drat if they don't get me on stash tabs and my desire to hoard all the little stuff, a currency tab already cleared 3 tabs for me this league.

This is not a traditional freemium garbage game. Pls spend money on it so it survives.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

Private tab yo

Should be fixed now.

Mercrom posted:

This looks pretty dumb.

The real problem is elemental reflect. Physical reflect is really easy to deal with if you have armor and endurance charges.

When I crit with EQ the aftershock deals about 45k physical damage and 30k fire damage. I'm wearing Abyssus yet that fire damage does more to me when reflected.

I'm playing non-crit and I don't do any elemental damage, so I don't have to worry about that. I don't think there are any mods that I can't run, but unless a map has been vaal'd or is otherwise really good I will usually re-roll curse immune maps just because not having my curses is annoying.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

euphronius posted:

This is not a traditional freemium garbage game. Pls spend money on it so it survives.

Specifically spend $15k on it

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

TheRat posted:

I was asked to post my flameblast build, so here it is:

poeurl.com/AkX <- Endgame nodes
poeurl.com/AkY <- My current nodes at lvl82

5link: flameblast -> faster casting -> chance to ignite -> fire penetration -> controlled destruction
curse setup: blasphemy -> flammability -> temporal chains
Clarity max level
Fire golem

Suggested gear: Blood dance boots (damage, regen), rise of the phoenix (reflect), cloak of flame (ignite duration, physical mitigation)

Bandits: Oak, Alira, Kraityn

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rodent1/characters <- My actual setup here, the gear is pretty loving mediocre
Still running this - I'd forgotten how ludicrous the clearspeed on Flameblast is while leveling :supaburn: - but have to ask: how do I not spatter myself horribly against ele reflect? Even the occasional rare showing up with it will do a massive chunk of damage back to me.

baby puzzle
Jun 3, 2011

I'll Sequence your Storm.
I think people do the "chaos pizza" build.

Other than that, just be careful.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

With the new trading stuff do I have to do anything to list an item on poe.trade other than shove it in a public tab and set its price?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Mercrom posted:

This looks pretty dumb.

I run hatred, but that's it for elemental. I still loving wreck myself with crit staff EQ on phys reflect though, leech, armor, endurance charges and basalt and granite flasks be damned. I'll probably start running a light coil here too when I can make up resists on the rest of my gear.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

With the new trading stuff do I have to do anything to list an item on poe.trade other than shove it in a public tab and set its price?

Nope! The moment you put an item in a public tab it will automatically be picked up by poe.trade and listed.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Cinara posted:

Nope! The moment you put an item in a public tab it will automatically be picked up by poe.trade and listed.

Yeah, it's nice how the premium tabs make putting stuff on the market so easy.

I made my first sale ever today - just a piece of body armour for an Orb of Chance, but I gotta start somewhere.

devoir
Nov 16, 2007

Cinara posted:

Sometimes it will list before you even have a chance to set a price.

Like when I had 15 people asking to buy my Tabula Rasa when I dropped it into my 1c buyout tab for 5 seconds.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

devoir posted:

Like when I had 15 people asking to buy my Tabula Rasa when I dropped it into my 1c buyout tab for 5 seconds.

If you put it in your 1c tab you did list it for a price....1c.

You aren't setting a global 1c tab and also setting individual 1c prices on each are you?

MerrMan
Aug 3, 2003

devoir posted:

Yeah. I think there are a lot of sharks utilizing the 'live search' function on poe.trade that refreshes your search every X seconds (30 by default). They probably just have tabs open looking for people under pricing popular uniques. I had the exact same experience when I accidentally dropped my Carcass Jack in to my 1c tab instead of my individually priced tab. Like 20 whispers in less than a minute. I really love the people that get mad at you for not selling at whatever ridiculous under-price you accidentally listed it for. Like I'm somehow obligated to sell them my 1ex item for 1c because I put it in the wrong tab for 30 seconds.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

theshim posted:

Still running this - I'd forgotten how ludicrous the clearspeed on Flameblast is while leveling :supaburn: - but have to ask: how do I not spatter myself horribly against ele reflect? Even the occasional rare showing up with it will do a massive chunk of damage back to me.

I'm Flameblasting now after getting to 92 on my Voltaxic character. You get around reflect using a Ruby flask and Rise of the Phoenix. You still won't be doing ele reflect maps but fire is probably the least bad element for reflect since most of your damage is ignite anyways and RotP exists.

I oneshot Lunaris Piety in Normal and then finished a4n before doing Labyrinth and crashing on Izaro 3 when trying to ascend so I gave up for the night.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Mortimer posted:

If you put it in your 1c tab you did list it for a price....1c.

You aren't setting a global 1c tab and also setting individual 1c prices on each are you?

Can't you overwrite prices on a global tab? I think that's what he means.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

MerrMan posted:

Yeah. I think there are a lot of sharks utilizing the 'live search' function on poe.trade that refreshes your search every X seconds (30 by default). They probably just have tabs open looking for people under pricing popular uniques. I had the exact same experience when I accidentally dropped my Carcass Jack in to my 1c tab instead of my individually priced tab. Like 20 whispers in less than a minute. I really love the people that get mad at you for not selling at whatever ridiculous under-price you accidentally listed it for. Like I'm somehow obligated to sell them my 1ex item for 1c because I put it in the wrong tab for 30 seconds.

I am one of those sharks, though only for items I plan on using, not reselling. I usually have 4-6 tabs live searching all day.

I have had people be really bitchy to me though when I won't sell them something underpriced, like an amulet I had in an unpriced tab that the guy wanted for 5c, relentlessly. Eventually sold it for 1ex.

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down

MerrMan posted:

When this happens you flip the script on them and start a bidding war between them on the item. Most people stop responding but if you end up with someone on the hook you can sometimes end up selling it to them overpriced

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I sold a Tabula in like 4 minutes. The system works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Is Flameblast expensive to run? It's one of those spells that looked neat but I've never really tried at all. It's mostly for crit/burn builds, isn't it?

• Locked thread