Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
style / art gimmick combo you want to see next
This poll is closed.
Commodore 64 hi fi 16 colors Drawing goons drooling over anime (or muscle men) 35 20.71%
Everything in MSPaint Black and White and Undertale Characters 22 13.02%
CGA in CYMK tones and rising stars of gaming like Hololens and Star Citizen 36 21.30%
Only Purple and Waluigi and Kirby ship fiction 76 44.97%
Total: 169 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Like you take the simple factual statement: "Alyssa is impregnated with an evil god because of a ritual", which is the entire thrust of the first game, and instead of maybe independently researching the topic yourself or looking up a simple plot summary you just go "g-gee uhhhh...I guess that happened ha ha...M-maybe it was the cult?? I don't know can you do all of my work for me?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ometeotl posted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdk3apUUYAE0vZR.jpg

So, uh, MGSV's Quiet is going to be in the Attack on Titan game because ???

I can only hope it means Snake will show up too.

Metal Gear TITAN

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
voidburger i am sorry i tweeted dogs at you that one time

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I can only hope it means Snake will show up too.

Metal Gear TITAN

I like how it still says A Hideo Kojima game. I thought they would've taken his name out. :v: (probably too lazy to change it)

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Hideous Kojima

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

Lady Naga posted:

Like you take the simple factual statement: "Alyssa
Alessa

corn in the bible posted:

voidburger i am sorry i tweeted dogs at you that one time
Needs more hats on the dogs for me to like them

Ometeotl posted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdk3apUUYAE0vZR.jpg

So, uh, MGSV's Quiet is going to be in the Attack on Titan game because ???
Will she be as big as the titans and all the animes have to grapple-swing around her giant boobies because I'm sure people who are into that are a big untapped videogame demographic.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i have no foreskin but i've murdered many people, the theory holds up

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Whatever dude I have a headache and I'm trying to play league and this guy is all on my jock.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Lady Naga posted:

Hideous Kojima

You best back off talking poo poo about my husbando motherfucker. I will cut you. :colbert:

If it's for MGS4, I don't blame you.

That game was basically NANOMACHINES SON.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

Lady Naga posted:

Whatever dude I have a headache and I'm trying to play league and this guy is all on my jock.
Sorry, have another cute dog wearing very comfy-looking clothes.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
That is a very nice dog thank you.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

VoidBurger is cool and Iäm glad she could join us.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

video game dogz

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VoidBurger posted:

Sorry, have another cute dog wearing very comfy-looking clothes.

oh my god his little wrinkly face

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

VoidBurger posted:

In my opinion, the Silent Hill wiki should be taken with a grain of salt, as it sometimes does not clearly mark what is interpretation, speculation, or outright made up insanity about illuminati doctors performing circumcision on orphans and turning them into otherworldly serial killers.

I can't believe I forgot this happened.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Me too considering whenever there's Silent Hill discussion it's always at least the third thing brought up (it was brought up earlier in this thread, even)

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Circumsized what? Serial what?

Is this an Origins thing?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Was the Silent Hill Wiki the one where one of the mods was obsessed with circumcision and kept inserting it into articles and throwing a poo poo fit whenever someone questioned it until after a long fight where he basically tried to use his mid powers to demod everyone else he was forced out? If so, good times.

The extent of my SH opinions are that 2 is the best one, 3 is cool too, and the Wii one is the worst game I've ever beaten multiple times.

Unrelated, I beat Undertale and was indeed a really cool dope game that is almost worthy of the extreme amounts of hype. That last boss I sone of the most :stare: things I've seen in a game in a while. Now I'm playing through it the second time.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Please Read The Thread

axleblaze posted:

Was the Silent Hill Wiki the one where one of the mods was obsessed with circumcision and kept inserting it into articles and throwing a poo poo fit whenever someone questioned it until after a long fight where he basically tried to use his mid powers to demod everyone else he was forced out? If so, good times.

The extent of my SH opinions are that 2 is the best one, 3 is cool too, and the Wii one is the worst game I've ever beaten multiple times.

Unrelated, I beat Undertale and was indeed a really cool dope game that is almost worthy of the extreme amounts of hype. That last boss I sone of the most :stare: things I've seen in a game in a while. Now I'm playing through it the second time.
I'm going to develop a drinking problem!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

8-Bit Scholar posted:

https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lady Naga posted:

Please Read The Thread

Was asking for elaboration of voidburger's post, which doesn't have further detail in it?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Reading this thread seems like a bad idea

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Was asking for elaboration of voidburger's post, which doesn't have further detail in it?

It was linked earlier in the thread and I guarantee you a million dollars if you google "silent hill circumcision" it'll be the first result.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Almost all of the things said on this page is true.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

oh loving lol.

Lady Naga posted:

It was linked earlier in the thread and I guarantee you a million dollars if you google "silent hill circumcision" it'll be the first result.

yeah i'll be sure to jump right on typing that into my google search lol

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Googling that over and over to link it to people like you has only greatly improved my targeted ad experiences so far!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

You're not a very bright bulb, are you?

I googled "guns used in resident evil" once and now everyone's going to think I'm a gun nut and they're gonna send the fbi after me :tinfoil:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I now have the Papyrus boss music stuck in my head and I'm not even sure that was the boss music Lurdaik was talking about earlier

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

axleblaze posted:

I now have the Papyrus boss music stuck in my head and I'm not even sure that was the boss music Lurdaik was talking about earlier

It's likely to happen with any of them, and gets worse as the game goes on. Sorry for your lots.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VoidBurger posted:

Googling that over and over to link it to people like you has only greatly improved my targeted ad experiences so far!

Well if Voidburger says it's a good idea, I see no reason not to try it.

EDIT: This was a mistake.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

axleblaze posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuBpl7k_eU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Voidburger you're cool and I hope you didn't take my jab at your Silent Hill opinions the wrong way.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

axleblaze posted:

That last boss I sone of the most :stare: things I've seen in a game in a while. Now I'm playing through it the second time.

I'm so loving glad I wasn't spoiled on that because it was legit amazing and one of the few times a modern game has managed to surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XBr4AMMF4

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sleeveless posted:

I'm so loving glad I wasn't spoiled on that because it was legit amazing and one of the few times a modern game has managed to surprise me.

It's an experience that requires interaction to truly work its magic on you; Undertale isn't a spectator's game, and that battle is a big reason as to why.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sleeveless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XBr4AMMF4

http://soundcloud.com/anime_sonicmega/pafriskus-comic-dub-whats-bonin-on

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 23, 2016

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Yeah with Undertale I also managed to avoid pretty much any spoilers of the game somehow and at the end i was legit not sure if the game had crashed during the ending or not. I was playing on a steam link so that wouldn't be unheard of

Also while Papyrus' theme might be in my head now, I think Spider Dance was pretty easily my favorite song on the soundtrack.,

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

It was pretty much impossible for me to avoid spoilers. :saddowns:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

axleblaze posted:

I just wanna check for your sake, did said final boss involve lots of rainbows, because if it didn't, you ain't done

Admittedly the game kind of goads you into it but since my brother managed to completely miss it I feel a compulsive need to make sure

This is Good but I'm gonna go with Barntrousle as trumps https://soundcloud.com/plastiware/barntrousle

#bonegrass

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

I just wanna check for your sake, did said final boss involve lots of rainbows, because if it didn't, you ain't done

Admittedly the game kind of goads you into it but since my brother managed to completely miss it I feel a compulsive need to make sure

I said in the thing you quoted I was on my second run now so I know there's more to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

axleblaze posted:

I said in the thing you quoted I was on my second run now so I know there's more to do.

yep i went to edit, saw you'd already replied and gave it up as a bad job

i'm good at reading

• Locked thread