Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Basticle posted:

Hardcore Henry looks amazing

I know it will be either amazing or awful, I just can't figure out which. I just know there will be no middle ground on the subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I will probably watch the film and think "When does the gameplay start? This FMV is long as hell".

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
What's wrong with this picture?
http://i.imgur.com/uCUFKyL.jpg

edit: other than timg's arent working for me.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
winters is alive

go kill the cop, dude

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Coolguye posted:

winters is alive

go kill the cop, dude

I actually was taking him on solo but then realized we'd secured all the goats, as such I decided to retreat instead of winters for once.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

sounds like a cop out to me

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

75% off everything including new dlcs has got me caught up. China puff secondary, yeah that's balanced lol.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
I might be a tad biased but there's definitely a problem if the freshly minted infamy X is leading everyone in kills. :colbert:

Times downed: 9

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
balance is an ephemeral concept

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Afraid of Audio posted:

balance is an ephemeral concept

Well sure, and in a PVE game it means fuckall. I'm not bitching there. Just, wow, that's sure a powerful secondary.

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

chairface posted:

Well sure, and in a PVE game it means fuckall. I'm not bitching there. Just, wow, that's sure a powerful secondary.

Consider that the alternative is a rocket launcher.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Instead of another slapfight about the RPG let's talk about how ugly this Bronco skin is.

It's pretty loving ugly.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Yeah, that Bronco is ugly.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

chairface posted:

China puff secondary, yeah that's balanced lol.

It would be less balanced to put it in the primary slot though. There's a lot more useful stuff that goes in the secondary slot than there is in the primary slot.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

UnknownMercenary posted:

Instead of another slapfight about the RPG let's talk about how ugly this Bronco skin is.

It's pretty loving ugly.

where do i get one of those

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

BillmasterCozb posted:

where do i get one of those

Steam marketplace.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I'll sell mine to you for 30 dollars

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Steam marketplace.

Alright, whats the name of the skin

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Extra Vaganza. Cheapest runs around 15 USD last I checked.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Crabtree posted:

"Sokol, детка, you left dead policemen all over your room. Now clean them up dear!"

"сука блять!"

this reminds me, they need to add this line to sokol if he doesn't have it already

just replace all his lines with different variations of it

fishception fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Mar 24, 2016

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Vox's DLC effort post seems really out of date in terms of what's in the GOTY or not. What would you guys recommend I pick up that isn't included in the current GOTY version?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Zigmidge posted:

Vox's DLC effort post seems really out of date in terms of what's in the GOTY or not. What would you guys recommend I pick up that isn't included in the current GOTY version?

Get Point Break aka the baby deagle pack

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So I got all the mods working but when I try to host a game, the game just loads forever. What's up with that? I just upgraded to Windows 10 if that matters.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Get Point Break aka the baby deagle pack

agree, baby deagle is the best pistol in the game IMO it is literally not bad at anything

about the only legitimate complaint I have heard is that it's not good for stealth because ??? but who honestly cares about what you take to stealth as long as it's low concealment and shoots mans?????

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

weapon effectiveness in a pve game aside, is that the only dlc I should get after goty?

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Zigmidge posted:

weapon effectiveness in a pve game aside, is that the only dlc I should get after goty?

I actually legit have no idea what is in the goty edition, but a lot of the recenter DLCs have been meh with the exception of point break

China Puff is good, Burma Shave

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

The BBQ Pack is extremely good (AA-12, Flamethrower, Molotovs), but most everything else outside of the GOTY edition only has one stand-out feature. Ninja Pack has the pistol crossbow (and a sniper rifle that used to own but got nerfed? and an okay but not stand-out SMG), Sokol pack has an extremely good Perk Deck (but if you use heavy armor then you might never use it), Wolf Pack has an extremely good grenade launcher, Point Break heists have an extremely good pistol, Goat Sim/Chivalry/Western DLCs don't have anything super great but provide some variety. Owning Heist DLC isn't necessary if you're not the one hosting, so don't worry about that.

Overkill pack is nice (Minigun/RPG) but if you want that I've got two spare copies collecting dust, if you want one.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Any chance I could grab that overkill pack from you?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Chivalry pack is pretty goofy but the light crossbow with explosive bolts is a pretty great concealable primary

Cyrelio
Mar 28, 2015

Sperglord Firecock posted:

agree, baby deagle is the best pistol in the game IMO it is literally not bad at anything

about the only legitimate complaint I have heard is that it's not good for stealth because ??? but who honestly cares about what you take to stealth as long as it's low concealment and shoots mans?????

I use the Baby D in stealth and have zero complaints. Still get good concealment and can one-shot kill basically anything no matter where I shoot them. I'd be interested to know why some people think it's not good for stealth.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

The baby deagle has a very good 30-concealment build and will one-shot bodyshot everything that matters on stealth with the exception of murkies with the tiny suppressor so I'm not sure how one comes to the conclusion it's bad for stealth.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Cyrelio posted:

I use the Baby D in stealth and have zero complaints. Still get good concealment and can one-shot kill basically anything no matter where I shoot them. I'd be interested to know why some people think it's not good for stealth.

I think the main argument someone presented is that it's horrifyingly overkill on every single stealth heist

But overkill is fun so ???

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Zigmidge posted:

So many of us have owned all the dlc for so long that it's hard to remember where the lines are drawn off the top of your head. At least it is for me, especially whats actually in goty or not, and ive also written this up before.

Nothing is required but if a pack looks fun you should probably pick it up. Explosives and fire are usually more fun than the mundane bullet spewing instruments. Historical for your ww2 boner for mosins. Characters if you think they'd be cool like screaming katana wielding japanese man in a white suit.

It would probably be faster if you asked us if xyz dlc/gun/character is good. Probably all the map dlc's if you don't have a regular host with em. Goat simulator is good for instance.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I think the main argument someone presented is that it's horrifyingly overkill on every single stealth heist

these are probably the same people who thought an explosive silenced judge as a client was bad

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Thanks guys. I bought the GOTY for my friends and just went with what sounds fun to shoot for extra DLC.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Chivalry pack is pretty goofy but the light crossbow with explosive bolts is a pretty great concealable primary

Ahem, knight helms.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Being able to one-shot bodyshot alerted DW guards and gangsters and one-shot headshot alerted DW murkywaters definitely has applications, and really ammo doesn't become a problem on stealth outside of perhaps the civilian control maps which have neither gangsters or murkywaters anyhow.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Dr Cheeto posted:

Being able to one-shot bodyshot alerted DW guards and gangsters and one-shot headshot alerted DW murkywaters definitely has applications, and really ammo doesn't become a problem on stealth outside of perhaps the civilian control maps which have neither gangsters or murkywaters anyhow.

even if you need a boom drake with many pieces of lead vomit there's this amazing thing called a primary that most of us can bring

u can truly have it all

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Two lead spitters? What decadence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!