Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

metallicaeg posted:

I need to hit you up for some of the co-op missions

I don't know who you are. You people who use different names form your forums and ingame. I'm going to guess aborn? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

xsf421 posted:

Doing the coop Phoenix compound ones on hard mode is pretty fun. The problem is doing all the trash missions to unlock then.

Yeah, this. Phoenix compound is cool. I haven't done any operations missions except the coop.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

We found nuke loving ridiculously difficult since the bots come from literally all directions and one tap you before you've even seen them. That is, it was hard until we realised you can just get onto roof from ladder and wreck the bots with m4s and awps for the heavies as they are leaving spawn.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
GTR 20-3-4 so far on the T side of cache. :vince:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'm really glad I bought that NiP sticker and not the flipside one.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its a dirty game KKona its a dirty world KKona i beat astralis like a pregnant girl KKona aint no tellin what i do for that paper KKona but when it comes to betting skins i've got a major

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

At what point does it qualify as a gambling problem

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

gigawhite posted:

Immediately after you even think about opening the betting screen

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gigawhite posted:

i don't have a gambling problem, don't have a gambling solution / i don't think i ever learned how to think

-ajj

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The same rules as cases should apply here. How much have you lost on betting?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
not much.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Demostrs posted:

its a dirty game KKona its a dirty world KKona i beat astralis like a pregnant girl KKona aint no tellin what i do for that paper KKona but when it comes to betting skins i've got a major

wtf is that $26 "coin" supposed to be

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
headhunter sticker

https://csgostash.com/sticker/81/Headhunter-Foil

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Oh wow, I've never even seen that one. I know the "Headshot Guarantee" sticker is pretty expensive but $30 for that mess...

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it looks alright on the fire serpent but otherwise i agree. odd how all those holo/foil stickers from capsules appreciated in value so much :confused:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Headless Chicken is $24 now. Shoulda bought a few of those.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

Demostrs posted:

Let me get a knife, or your match fixing contact. TIA

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Demostrs posted:

You selling all these back to the community? Or offering discounts to goons?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

it pains me I've had to abstain from CSGO betting till after the major :negative:

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sterster posted:

You selling all these back to the community? Or offering discounts to goons?

hmmmm, you know, i've never thought about selling directly to goons. i've always just done opskins and called it a day. i might actually be able to offer a small discount from the prices they have, but it may not be anything too significant. probably around 7% off of what the average price is there, maybe more if you buy in bulk. if you or anyone else is interested, hit me up on my steam profile (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Demostars/) and i can give you a quote

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Photex posted:

it pains me I've had to abstain from CSGO betting till after the major :negative:

pussy

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Nah, just a conflict of interest.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
SA poster confirmed for CS pro itt

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

nftyw posted:

SA poster confirmed for CS pro itt

i'll be the only goon to ever step foot on the main stage of a major you wait and see.

edit: this is not a terrorist threat.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

Photex posted:

edit: this is not a terrorist threat.
NA pro confirmed

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Stumbletron posted:

NA pro confirmed

:golfclap:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Demostrs posted:

hmmmm, you know, i've never thought about selling directly to goons. i've always just done opskins and called it a day. i might actually be able to offer a small discount from the prices they have, but it may not be anything too significant. probably around 7% off of what the average price is there, maybe more if you buy in bulk. if you or anyone else is interested, hit me up on my steam profile (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Demostars/) and i can give you a quote

If you end up getting a Gut Doppler I'd trade you a FT Huntsman Night worth almost exactly the same thing. I just can't be assed to spend hours a week looking for someone to trade with.

That really goes for anyone else in the thread. Just looking for something a little different that's worth in the neighborhood of $90.

\/ https://csgostash.com/ Is great for browsing cheap skins. For the most part the more expensive a skin is the worse I think it looks. I can't people believe people legitimately like the way the Fire Serpent looks.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 24, 2016

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Demostrs posted:

I don't have any real spending money. Was just looking at the cheaper skins. Maybe awp or tech 9 or something similar. I just like having something to look at that's not base skin. Or could trade you for equally cheap skin. Freinded.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fennesz posted:

If you end up getting a Gut Doppler I'd trade you a FT Huntsman Night worth almost exactly the same thing. I just can't be assed to spend hours a week looking for someone to trade with.

That really goes for anyone else in the thread. Just looking for something a little different that's worth in the neighborhood of $90.

\/ https://csgostash.com/ Is great for browsing cheap skins. For the most part the more expensive a skin is the worse I think it looks. I can't people believe people legitimately like the way the Fire Serpent looks.

i don't know if gut dopplers are bettable on csgolounge but i will keep an eye out and notify you if i get one in my returns

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Demostrs posted:

10/10 would buy skins from again.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
hey demo can i get a hydroponic thanks buddy ill pay you back later

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

For some reason my frames were even lower than normal. I was rocking 40 FPS on Inferno. Still killed 21 :c00lbert:

Demostrs posted:

i don't know if gut dopplers are bettable on csgolounge but i will keep an eye out and notify you if i get one in my returns

Dope. Thanks, breh.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Demostrs posted:

:wtc:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

hey its me the guy ppl mistake u for

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

You can't bet items above $75 value on CSGOlounge so most of the bettable knives are ugly garbage. At least the Asiimovs etc. look good

Stop begging for poverty knives lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the $70 video game knife for poor people

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

give me your csgo skins

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I got an old account to rank 3 recently, its silver 2. Played 2 games against them, I felt dirty after massacring them. Its like all 12 year olds on laptops with ballmice or touchpads. Some of them were even smurfing themselves but they can't have been that above the genuine silvers. Like you can just dry run into bombsites with a p250, cap them and go through ct to the other site and smash them by the time the retards on your team have finished discussing where to go and loving around in mid flashing each other. 30 kills before first half no problem. Well, at least now I know progress is real.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

I can't people believe people legitimately like the way the Fire Serpent looks.
Holy poo poo, someone else thinks Fire Serpent is ugly?

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

the $70 video game knife for poor people

Look man all I'm saying is that if you're willing to spend $75 on an ugly knife skin you might as well spend $120 on a good looking one. Plus you gotta think about resale value if you ever regret your retard decision of buying a knife. There's a reason people use all those BS Scorcheds as betting fodder.

I have yet to regret my retard decision of getting an MW Flip Knife Slaughter :shobon:

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 24, 2016