Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chocolate Teapot
May 8, 2009

I looked for a minute at this and wondered whether the remains pictured (panel 5) were his nose or bollocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Chocolate Teapot posted:

I looked for a minute at this and wondered whether the remains pictured (panel 5) were his nose or bollocks.

Yes

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

crispix posted:

Reminded me of Terry Pratchett.

Sapient Pearwood vs. the Insipid Pearhead.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Nosferatu lashes out at Pinocchio Osborne - Chris Riddell on the chancellor’s budget and the resignation of Iain Duncan Smith"

Sunday Telegraph:

Duncan Smith warns government risks 'dividing' society

(Last-ever print) Independent on Sunday:

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 20, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the resignation of Iain Duncan Smith – Iain Duncan Smith resigned as work and pensions secretary on Friday over cuts to disability benefits, in the most dramatic cabinet departure of David Cameron’s leadership"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

That's a pug-person.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Mr. Squishy posted:

That's a pug-person.
a pug-person who got ahold of grandma's dentures

or a desaturated version of that horrible meme-walrus(?) some people here have as their avatar

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on David Cameron’s support for the budget"

Telegraph:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on ... the Tory fallout

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Alright, Mac.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah yes, that well-known disability of spinal knifida.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

If it severed something it'd have permanently disabled his legs so I'll buy it.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Tesseraction posted:

Poor guy can't even sit back in his wheelchair what with those knives growing out of his back.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Poor guy can't even sit back in his wheelchair what with those knives growing out of his back.

Maximus still cleared him as fit to work.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

:golfclap:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Brussels attacks"

Telegraph:

MPs approve Chancellor George Osborne's Budget

Independent:

Times:

Guardian Sport:

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Ah, I see. The element unifying the Euroskeptics are their luscious, pink, kissable lips.
I made my stomach physically lurch typing that. I'm so sorry.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Tory response to Labour's list of hostility – At PMQs, David Cameron sought to make political capital out of a leaked document appearing to show Labour MPs separated into degrees of loyalty to leader Jeremy Corbyn"

Telegraph:

EU debate: Boris Johnson adopting a 'busking and humoresque' approach; After the Fishlove adverts.

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on ... the tennis pay row

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on George Osborne's U-turn over disability benefits cuts – The chancellor has appeared before the Treasury select committee after being forced to ditch planned cuts to disability payments from last week’s budget"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Mail:
Mac on... celebrities posing naked with dead fish

Mac on... migrants sneaking into Britain via lorries

'Yes, love. We got a phone call from your lorry. 26 chicken sandwiches, 12 teas, 14 coffees, no sugar.'

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Mac on... migrants sneaking into Britain via lorries

'Yes, love. We got a phone call from your lorry. 26 chicken sandwiches, 12 teas, 14 coffees, no sugar.'
Fuckers avoiding taxes by not having sugar.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda
The eyes. He always knew he was incompetent (yet hardcore), deep down, but having it actually on a sign above his head has broken him. No one feels his pain. Not nice pain with the chains and the mask, but the sad empty soulless ache of...
No, he's over it. Back to dead-stare.

Guavanaut posted:

Fuckers avoiding taxes by not having sugar.
That's how you know those are for the foreigns.
National pride = 15 sugars per tea

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm glad at least one of them had the balls to do a funny Belgium picture instead of the typical sad wanking.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the government's response to critics of its budget proposals – The forced academisation of schools is the latest proposal to come under fire, with Jeremy Corbyn due to accuse the Tories of overseeing a crisis in schools as teachers’ union the NUT prepares emergency plans to oppose the white paper"

Telegraph:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Nice to see the Torygraph eating it's own but I gotta wonder why the foreign waiter gives a poo poo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Puntification posted:

Nice to see the Torygraph eating it's own but I gotta wonder why the foreign waiter gives a poo poo.

Actually he's traumatised by what's happening to the small pig under Cameron's shirt.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Tesseraction posted:

Actually he's traumatised by what's happening to the small pig under Cameron's shirt.

He's disgusted that Cameron's "tropical drink" is garnished with two olives and a cucumber slice

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Jeremy Corbyn and David Cameron learn some uncomfortable home truths - Chris Riddell on discontent in both Labour and Tory parties"

Sunday Telegraph:

Pleased to meet you: Rolling Stones treat Cuba to spectacular and historic gig

Indepndent:

After Caravaggio.

Bonus supplement cover to celebrate final print edition of the Independent:

Independent on Sunday:

And a Times that missed the main page but appeared on the artist's Twitter:

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Cloud Potato posted:

Bonus supplement cover to celebrate final print edition of the Independent:

Three dead people per side.

also, proving that D. Brown draws everyone with the same dumpy dadbod physique using the top pols of the last 35+ years as examples

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Syrian regime's recapture of Palmyra - The Syrian and Russian governments have hailed their recapture of the ancient city of Palmyra from Islamic State, ending a 10-month ordeal that saw the destruction of some of the historic site’s most famed monuments" After Joe Rosenthal.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Teachers shout 'rubbish' at Morgan's academy plans

Times:

The Boat Races 2016: Cambridge women almost sink as Oxford win

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on guns at Republican convention – An online petition to allow guns into the Republican national convention has received more than 24,000 signatures"

Telegraph:

Storm Katie: Flights cancelled and property damaged

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON... The Night Manager

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the crises facing Britain's industry and culture – The future of Port Talbot’s steel plant hangs in the balance, and 450 public libraries have shut or are about to be closed"

Telegraph:

Carlos the Tank Engine: Thomas to make foreign friends in bid for global success

Independent:

Leaving EU 'devastating for young', says Nicky Morgan

Times:

EgyptAir hijack: Man held after using fake suicide belt

Guardian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tata Steel crisis – Company losing £1m a day after UK government refused to back higher tariffs on cheap Chinese steel imports"

Telegraph:

After Guinness.

Mail:
MAC ON... The Falklands

'All is not lost. It seems there really is such a thing as reincarnation'

Mac on... danger selfies

'...and this is a selfie my husband took just before the bear tore him to pieces...'

Guardian Australian Sport:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC ON... The Falklands

'All is not lost. It seems there really is such a thing as reincarnation'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QscSV4lxw7Q

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Is Penguin Thatcher rushing to protect penguin paedos?

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

at least two cartoonists did this exact cartoon during the Chinese state visit. Does everybody get a go?

Payndz posted:

Is Penguin Thatcher rushing to protect penguin paedos?

scenes backstage at Penguin BBC
http://www.theweek.co.uk/health-science/47334/shock-sexually-%E2%80%98depraved%E2%80%99-penguins-led-100-year-censorship

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the steel crisis – David Cameron has flown back to Britain for emergency talks with ministers over the financial crisis engulfing Tata Steel’s British operation – amid warnings that the firm has just weeks to secure a rescue deal on which up to 40,000 jobs could depend." Also Obituary: Ronnie Corbett

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times: (who have updated their website, moving the cartoons behind the paywall, so I'm reliant on the cartoonists tweeting their work :smithcloud:)

Mail:
Mac on... foreign aid

'I'd like to save the industry chaps. But I just don't know where to find the money.'

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
This loving thing again. And again, and again, and ad infinitum nauseum. "WHY SHOULD WE GIVE MONEY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN NOT ENOUGH MONEY US?!"

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
So British people call it Cobra too? Or is the jar full of Cobras just a generic thing you wouldn't want?

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Redeye Flight posted:

This loving thing again. And again, and again, and ad infinitum nauseum. "WHY SHOULD WE GIVE MONEY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN NOT ENOUGH MONEY US?!"
Yeah, gently caress off Mac indeed.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Cliff Racer posted:

So British people call it Cobra too? Or is the jar full of Cobras just a generic thing you wouldn't want?

The strips set in a Ronnie Corbett sketch where a shopkeeper keeps misunderstanding what the customers saying and gets them similar sounding items.

A load of Corbas = A load of cobblers (British slang for Bullshit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's motherfucking Meatwad's face on that there cup.