Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

fennesz posted:

I missed out on so many points because I didn't want to pony up for a Niko sticker :negative:

I got one yesterday but sold it for 6€ and got ChrisJ as my sniper instead. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i don't like betting against astralis unless they're in the semifinals sorry guys

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Demostrs posted:

niceme.me

I had a few bucks on CLG as well. I'm still in the green today though, I had bets on Gambit, G2 and Liquid which came through. Put down some skins on Pasha and his bros next game, let's go

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Demostrs posted:

niceme.me

http://nicememe.website/

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

I got one yesterday but sold it for 6€ and got ChrisJ as my sniper instead. :getin:

I looked at chrisj and adren last night and considered picking both of them. And didn't. I've made a huge mistake.

I picked olof as my clutch master and I think he had his quietest match in like 6 months.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I missed the end of the Fnatic/Liquid match because of an out of class lecture. Fuuuuck. :suicide:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

I missed the end of the Fnatic/Liquid match because of an out of class lecture. Fuuuuck. :suicide:

Try working 9 hours, friend. At least hltv has a drat good round by round tracker.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Price on the Liquid holo stick is going up.

$12 right now

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm working from home the next two days so I can watch the rest of this live

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I'm stuck at the airport still waiting to fly into Columbus :negative:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Watching VP try to shoot is what it must feel like when other goons watch me

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Apparently koosta got a souvenir drop from the Liquid/Fnatic game:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Photex posted:

I'm stuck at the airport still waiting to fly into Columbus :negative:

FNATICS LOSS EXPLAINED

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

virtus plowed :(

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Barehanded Brother posted:

Apparently koosta got a souvenir drop from the Liquid/Fnatic game:

I think tomorrow I'm going to take my laptop to work so I can watch in game to try and get a drop

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Do you have to "interact" with the streams at all in order to get a drop? I've idled the last three majors and not gotten a single drop.

Also I caved and finally bought a Niko sticker. But I think his game will be too easy tomorrow and don't want to put him in as Eco Bro :shrug:

\/ Mouz. Don't underestimate Niko and team chemistry. But I was 5/8 today so who fuckin' knows.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 31, 2016

Emmerdeur
Jun 28, 2008

Thoughts on the mouz - NIP game tomorrow? On one hand Niko is CS jesus and NiP are playing with a managerrrr, but on the other hand mouz only barely managed to scrape by flipside today and I didn't think NiP looked too bad against LG, despite the final score. I'm leaning towards a bo3 giving mouz's more cohesive roster time to grind it out, but I dunno. Hmm

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
NiP is spiraling down the drain while DEM BOIZ MOUZ are on the fast track to winning the world's heart.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Don't forget to change your fantasy team pick'em for tomorrow if you have to because every Lumi, Liquid, Na'Vi and Astralis player will not be playing due to getting a bye from two wins

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
FINALLY loving placed as a GN1, about where I figured I'd be (hoped for GN2, but I got really bad luck with my teams the last few games- either I'm wrong or it'll even out soon enough :v: )

I was going to post a demo of the match I placed with, but it's too embarrassing even by my standards. Just ugh.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

NiP is spiraling down the drain while DEM BOIZ MOUZ are on the fast track to winning the world's heart.
You mean the NiKo show? Because they would already be out if he wasn't carrying them.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

You mean the NiKo show? Because they would already be out if he wasn't carrying them.

That counts for a lot of teams, though. But yeah, I can't see Niko staying in that team for much longer. He looked really frustrated with his team today.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Seditiar posted:

That counts for a lot of teams, though.
Really? Because the only other team I can think of that has a hard carry is NaVi with the GuardiaN Show.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

Hey.

Shut up.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Hey.

Shut up.
In your heart you know I'm right.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to mourn the 0-2 defeat of FaZe in advance. :negative:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Rapid fired my picks, hoping to get a bronze since I wont have a computer for several days :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Xenaero posted:

Rapid fired my picks, hoping to get a bronze since I wont have a computer for several days :(

Vacation?

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Xenaero posted:

Do what I did since I'm in my truck right now: share your Steam account with someone you trust and tell them who you want to pick!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Finally got in and head to the hotel bar, all the teams are here gonna be a good weekend

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Do what I did since I'm in my truck right now: share your Steam account with someone you trust and tell them who you want to pick!

Don't worry Turk, I only picked Americans for you. :911:

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

symbolic posted:

Really? Because the only other team I can think of that has a hard carry is NaVi with the GuardiaN Show.

the best players in the world are supposed to be the best players on their teams :confused:

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Mukaikubo posted:

FINALLY loving placed as a GN1, about where I figured I'd be (hoped for GN2, but I got really bad luck with my teams the last few games- either I'm wrong or it'll even out soon enough :v: )

I was going to post a demo of the match I placed with, but it's too embarrassing even by my standards. Just ugh.

IIRC gn1 is a pretty good placement for a new player. I remember placing at silver 2 when I first started and took me a little over a month to get out of silver.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
mouz > NiP
Fnatic > Faze
Gambit ? CLG
VP > G2

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

mcvey posted:

mouz > NiP
Fnatic > Faze
Gambit ? CLG
VP > G2

I think gambit got CLG tbh

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

qhat posted:

I think gambit got CLG tbh

Dosia sex god is gonna gently caress em all up

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

Na'Vi, Flipsid3 (not as bad though), pre-simple TL as well, they corrected this mostly.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Maybe not a hard carry but VP's success in 2015 was 95% Snax carrying, and VP's failure in 2015 was 95% Snax not carrying.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Four decent looking bo3's on the cards today as well. I'd be happy with mouz or NiP, hoping for G2 and Gambit, and I'd just love to see fnatic go out. Seeing fnatic lose is really just the best thing.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Starting a long day at Nationwide today, I hope they pipe the BO3s into the arena while we are setting up. It was really hard to not fanboy out when I stepped into the hotel last night, all of VP was hanging out in the lobby, EnvyUs was hanging out the bar and Hiko was walking around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Photex posted:

EnvyUs was hanging out the bar

Can't blame them.