Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

D_Smart posted:

If you're taking the comment (and term) literally, and thinking it has anything to do with FISA, congrats, you're an idiot.

I do not however I'm asking what in their terms and conditions can remotely be considered a warrant canary. The phrase and usage came about specifically because of section 215 on the patriot act. Just using the phrase half-handedly is stupid and improper unless you can point to a clause that actually would fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Scruffpuff posted:

Burn their JPEG ships to ashes!

Use this.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

flyboi posted:

I do not however I'm asking what in their terms and conditions can remotely be considered a warrant canary. The phrase and usage came about specifically because of section 215 on the patriot act. Just using the phrase half-handedly is stupid and improper unless you can point to a clause that actually would fit.

I took it as him making a funny about Ben and Lando's tellingly uncomfortable body language during the Croberts stream.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

derek stop acting like a oval office to everyone, dang.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Derek - he said validates. He's agreeing with you.
He does this all the time, it's part of his charm.

I think the part of his brain that recognises people agreeing or being nice to him has loving shorted out or something. One of the dangers of prolonged usenet use I guess.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
every remaining stream should end with Lando letting out a deep sigh and whispering "I dont want to do this anymore" imo.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ZenMaster posted:

:siren: Who wants to learn art the Ryan Archer way? :siren:

https://sendvid.com/n6fln1tn

:yarg:

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5VfKSYvSk

Derek: "Oh I'm jacked. I'm jacked to the TITS!!!"

e: this is literally a perfect metaphor for what's going on right now.

Derek: "Do you feel it??"

Goons: "No."

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Sillybones posted:

The full set of his traces: http://imgur.com/a/79pij

Sorry it is not in any order.

Wasn't it the Sarah Michelle GellAr face that was traced and not the Princess Diana face?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Screams eeeEEE posted:

Wasn't it the Sarah Michelle GellAr face that was traced and not the Princess Diana face?

Correct

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

moveable shape posted:

Chris saying 'no point in working on the old system while building the new one' seems important, anyone got a timestamp? It almost validates the Smart bomb about PU entering maintenance mode

D_Smart posted:

You're clueless.

What he said, and what you just typed are actually in support of my stance that the current (old) mPU is going into maintenance mode. As I've said before, anything they add now feature-wise, is about making money.

val·i·date
ˈvaləˌdāt/

demonstrate or support the truth or value of.
"in a healthy family a child's feelings are validated"

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

The thread is going to be filled with Ryan Archer stuff now.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

Don't let the door hit you...

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

:eyepop:

:laffo:

"I'M JACKED TO THE TITS"

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

lmao :five:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Thats a convenient way of not having to post about the E.L.E

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:eyepop:

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

It's only gonna get worse from there.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Yeah, RIP

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

Go gently caress youself.

Signed,

Literally everyone that read that

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Screams eeeEEE posted:

I just saved everything relevant. Actually, I think it is missing the original picture Archer created. Oops.

Edit: RYAN ARCHER I MEAN. FOR ARCHER ABOVE? I AM REFERRING TO RYAN ARCHER. NOT SOME OTHER ARCHER.

Edit2: Wanted ot ridetyg the same train. just did a line of bloww. please dont ban fpor drug posting IA M loving NOT KIDDING

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 31, 2016

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
whats going on in this threa- oh right

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

you need to go rub one out or something.

also close the thread then you little bitch

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Sillybones posted:

I just saved everything relevant. Actually, I think it is missing the original picture Archer created. Oops.

Edit: RYAN ARCHER I MEAN. FOR ARCHER ABOVE? I AM REFERRING TO RYAN ARCHER. NOT SOME OTHER ARCHER.

Were you mentioning Ryan Archer? Cause boy-oh-boy, that Ryan Archer, HOOOOO boy. What. A. Stealer.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Thats a convenient way of not having to post about the E.L.E

That was the E.L.E.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

lmao. are you on meth right now?

I like that you post here, but this thread really doesn't live and die on your contributions, nor has it ever. If you want to leave then leave. Noone's going to be blackmailed into changing what's posted here on your account.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

LOL

I guess we'll see you in a few months then Derek.

:ryanarcher: <-- needs an emote

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

derek style lateposting here, but glad to have been included in the thread circlejerk image its funny

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

derek smart has trespassed in the one domain sacrosanct to this thread, our right to :justpost:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

derek literally everyone of your reveals has been flaccid as gently caress, and even then it's just a link to your blog. so gently caress off and everyone will skim your blog later.

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
RYAN ARCHER

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Derek thinks he's important!

Adorable.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

anyway see you next year derek o7

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
shitposting_floogate_explosion.gif

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

fuctifino posted:

LOL

I guess we'll see you in a few months then Derek.

:ryanarcher: <-- needs an emote

Just copy :pgi:

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Google Butt posted:

derek literally everyone of your reveals has been flaccid as gently caress, and even then it's just a link to your blog. so gently caress off and everyone will skim your blog later.

e: I do actually appreciate the effort you put in Dr. Smart. Not enough for this poo poo, though.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

Thanks for turning it into the Star Citizen Presents: Ryan Archer thread you big loving baby. I know this isn't your first time visiting the forums, but is this your first time visiting the forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

This whole threat sounds very much like something Chris Roberts would say in the office. Maybe Derek is roleplaying a bit to get us ready for the end of the ARG.

Or perhaps...in order to trap Chris, he must become Chris:

• Locked thread