Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

crap, first post. needs a catte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Colostomy Bag posted:

That was the E.L.E.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
I'm always too late for this crap.

Crazy_BlackParrot fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Mar 31, 2016

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Presenting the newest part of the Sperg fleet, the Böring B-70 Light Cruiser!

I was really inspired by beet wagon's post with the awful kitbashed B-17

This is the scout ship design, with a camera in the nose. My goofy idea for Sperg ships is that their designation would be wildly inflated, like a bomber is called a Dreadnought, a cargo ship is called a Battlecruiser, etc.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
e: ^ that was fast.

Sillybones posted:

I just saved everything relevant. Actually, I think it is missing the original picture Archer created. Oops.

Edit: RYAN ARCHER I MEAN. FOR ARCHER ABOVE? I AM REFERRING TO RYAN ARCHER. NOT SOME OTHER ARCHER.

Edit2: Wanted ot ridetyg the same train. just did a line of bloww. please dont ban fpor drug posting IA M loving NOT KIDDING

I just PUNCHED as loving pepsi salesman fUCKER loook at me like that fyuck you!!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

I'm always to late for this crap.

lol

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Fat and Useless posted:

Derek thinks he's important!

Adorable.

Fedorable* :smug:

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

C'mon Derek, this is a comedy forum. The Ryan stuff is funny and related to Star Citizen. Just because it isn't an ELE, doesn't mean it doesn't belong in the thread.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

When I get to the current last page (2798) that I am on now, for every loving Ryan Archer post that I see, I won't post for 1 day. e.g. if I see 10 posts after p2798, that's 10 days that I won't post.

And when I do come back, I will start reading from page count + number of days. Which means that every thing that came before, I will neither read, nor respond to.

So yeah, you loving idiots need to stop with this Ryan Archer poo poo and go create another thread for it.

That is all.

You sound like a goony boyfriend (think Ryan Archer) who says to his gf that, unless she agrees to all the items on his demand list he will withhold sex indefinitely.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Someone from boardgamegeek found this:

quote:

I found the planet from "The World Creator" stretch goal from a book cover.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 31, 2016

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I don't think that post was a very good idea

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.
Oh drat, so that's how it's gonna be? How are we ever gonna make it now guys?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Why is the galaxy in the background shooting the logo with stars?

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

I don't think that post was a very good idea

on the contrary, i think it was exactly what this thread needed

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Holy gently caress dude! I love this thread

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

fuctifino posted:

Someone from boardgamegeek found this:

:lol:

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
The thing is without any appreciable information or any time period on said information coming to pass (3 days to 90) people have to talk about something. You can't expect people to go radio silent and wait for whatever you know will come to pass at some indeterminate time in the future.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Amazing how a plagiaristic hack of an artist has caused a divide between goons and DS.

Sounds like a press release needs to made to announce this quick turn of events on reddit.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

lol

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Ryan Archer RYAN ARCHER RYAN ARCHER

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

D_Smart posted:

You're clueless.

What he said, and what you just typed are actually in support of my stance that the current (old) mPU is going into maintenance mode. As I've said before, anything they add now feature-wise, is about making money.

I think you both agree no?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

AP posted:

The thread is going to be filled with Ryan Archer stuff now.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I wasn't even getting much joy out of it out of wincing empathy for Ladyman -- but then Zenmaster took it to the next level and I couldn't help but relent.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

BMan posted:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

fuctifino posted:

LOL

I guess we'll see you in a few months then Derek.

:ryanarcher: <-- needs an emote

the emote should be some cool script that steals the previous emote posted in that thread but applies like, a sepia filter over it.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

BMan posted:

:agreed:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

A Neurotic Jew posted:

lmao. are you on meth right now?

I like that you post here, but this thread really doesn't live and die on your contributions, nor has it ever. If you want to leave then leave. Noone's going to be blackmailed into changing what's posted here on your account.

You missed the point. But hey, it makes no difference to me either way.

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008
Derek is just jealous that his ELE is creating less ruckus than Tracer Ryan. Come on, Derek, in two weeks, the Archer thing will be over.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

E: Derek's biggest contributions to the thread are when he tries to be one of the cool kids but is hopelessly out of the loop or behind, providing endless amusement as he tries to catch up & fit in. This threat only ensures more of this in the future, without the constant blueballing his ELE schtick has devolved to.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

D_Smart posted:

Welcome back.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Scruffpuff posted:

I think Derek's having some reading comprehension difficulties because he's in some transcendent euphoric state brought on by all the super-secret news that we're all in the loving dark about. Come on, Derek, help a thread out. Burn their JPEG ships to ashes!

As someone put it wisely before, he is in the zone.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Dusty Lens posted:

Welcome back.

Has it been so long already?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

ShredsYouSay posted:

C'mon Derek, this is a comedy forum. The Ryan stuff is funny and related to Star Citizen. Just because it isn't an ELE, doesn't mean it doesn't belong in the thread.

Yeah, I know. But I think those crying foul, missed the point I was making. To wit: how many cat pics, recipes etc haven't we endured around here? Did I say anything? Nope.

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.

D_Smart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2JUUrBFs8

Please come back.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, I know. But I think those crying foul, missed the point I was making. To wit: how many cat pics, recipes etc haven't we endured around here? Did I say anything? Nope.

lol

some people enjoy those things

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Dusty Lens posted:

Welcome back.

LOL!! I guess you forgot my method of reading posts, then? :D :D

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

D_Smart posted:

I am on p2788.

That is all.

well then by all means :frogleave:

I havent even gotten a half chub from your much vaunted ELE

go on sulkabout again then :shrug:

Because archer is much more interesting right now. (just to make it an archer post to count)

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

D_Smart posted:

You shouldn't hold it in. Next time you see something like a cat pic or a recipe I want you to link it and scream at the person to shut the gently caress up about their irrelevant bullshit.

We're a family. It'll be cathartic.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

big personalities clashing ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

D_Smart posted:

We LIKE cat pictures & recipes. We endure you.

E:

Butter Tarts

Ingredients

pie pastry ( enough to fill 16 muffin cups, your own or from a mix)

1/2 cup raisins

1/4 cup soft butter

1/4 cup packed brown sugar

1 pinch salt

1/2 cup corn syrup

1 egg, lightly beaten

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Directions

1. Prepare muffin pans by rolling out pie dough and cutting 4-inch (approx) circles; fit dough circles into muffin cups; set aside in fridge until ready to fill.

2. In a small bowl, place raisins and cover with hot tap water; let stand on the counter for 30 minutes.

3. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, mix together the soft butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup; stir well until sugar is dissolved and butter is creamed.

4. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.

5. Drain raisins.

6. Retrieve tart shells and divide raisins equally into all shells; then divide butter mixture into all tarts.

7. Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes; filling will be lightly browned but still bubbling.

8. Canadians fall into two camps about butter tarts and are quite loyal to their favourite type: runny or firm.

9. I like runny-- the type that dribbles when you bite into one; if you like firm, bake them for the full 20 minutes, even adding another minute or two if you wish.

10. Let cooked butter tarts cool in pans for 10 minutes after removing from oven; then remove and place on racks until completely cool.

runsamok fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 31, 2016

• Locked thread