Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Bad Guys (the other side of the war) kind of spinning poo poo

Actually we're the Good guys. :colbert:
Furthermore, [deafening making GBS threads sounds]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
oh no he's gone full goonfleet

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Actually we're the Good guys. :colbert:
Furthermore, [deafening making GBS threads sounds]

why the gently caress would you join horde. Like if you want to be someon'e beta bitch at least mittani gives you isk.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

why the gently caress would you join horde.

Because it's fun, and horde has no mittanis, sions, or digis.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

and horde has no mittanis, sions, or digis.

2 in the plus column there

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

You should feel bad about your life choices.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

WhiteHalo117 posted:

You should feel bad about your life choices.

It's just a video game.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

It's just a video game.

Cool

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he's right, calm down

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yeah but you have a greater chance of exposure to Madcat so....

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
just don't play eve

Garmann
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Wait, are we fighting a defensive war? I might have to reactivate for that, be a shame to break my winning streak but poo poo, I think I parked my mach way down south... what are we even using these days?

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Haquer posted:

just don't play eve

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Garmann posted:

Wait, are we fighting a defensive war? I might have to reactivate for that, be a shame to break my winning streak but poo poo, I think I parked my mach way down south... what are we even using these days?

just sell it

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
mods should close the other eve thread and have this be the only one

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hakimashou posted:

:agreed:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Garmann posted:

sell it and buy another machariel, they are our mainline ship these days.

also, im posting in the trap evethread again, help

Valar Morghulis
Jul 20, 2014

All Men Must Die

Garmann posted:

Wait, are we fighting a defensive war?

We are?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only war that matters is the war on drugs.

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Reverand maynard posted:

why the gently caress would you join horde. Like if you want to be someon'e beta bitch at least mittani gives you isk.

And if you dont need isk ?

I for example really dislike aswell Mittani spining of the events, not recent, all of them, his attitude on the goonfleet also.
Everything else is great but when you disagree with the choices that actually matter (in a sandbox game) there is little you can do apart leaving.

P.S not in horde.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

hakimashou posted:

No because then all those posters would come here and that would be bad :(

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Haquer posted:

just don't play eve

I miss you the most

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Sotg tl;dr: Elo Knight on contract, stainwagon joining our side, stopping feeding.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
and megas

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

No because then all those posters would come here and that would be bad :(

Not empty quoting. Let all the spergs who try and bring years old drama post in the other thread, this is where we can post funny poo poo like Lilith5's latest freakout or why DBRB crying about Eonwe's posting on SA is funny.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
has Lilith5 freaked out again? Because his SGBS freakout was amazing. Dude had a skin thinner than rice paper.

He got super mad at me when I told him to shut the gently caress up and never post again after he tried to lecture people on what blackops bs were for and not for.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He got trolled out of BOS for some really cringey posts on Reddit he tried to pass off as "I'm just metagaming you hehehe" poo poo.

That's the last I heard from him.

He also thinks I have a vendetta against him for his stupid poo poo in Waffles/Horde when I just laugh at his stupid poo poo at any opportunity.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

He still exists in zulu irc sometimes. I can't keep track of what alliances hes getting trolled out of recently because he sold his namesake character.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Denis posted:

And if you dont need isk ?

I for example really dislike aswell Mittani spining of the events, not recent, all of them, his attitude on the goonfleet also.
Everything else is great but when you disagree with the choices that actually matter (in a sandbox game) there is little you can do apart leaving.

P.S not in horde.

:smug:

Here's the spin: We outfoxed the rest of eve today and publicly ruined them when they were at their most smug, and they deserve every bit of mockery that will be headed their way for the next three years as we prosecute the largest grudgefuck since July 2006 against anyone who's been dumb enough to come at us today.

It's not like brutal campaigns of vengeance against impossible odds are what we're infamous for or anything. I'm sure ya'll will be fine.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Numismancer posted:

Here's the spin: We outfoxed the rest of eve today and publicly ruined them when they were at their most smug, and they deserve every bit of mockery that will be headed their way for the next three years as we prosecute the largest grudgefuck since July 2006 against anyone who's been dumb enough to come at us today.

It's not like brutal campaigns of vengeance against impossible odds are what we're infamous for or anything. I'm sure ya'll will be fine.

no mittens you're in the wrong thread we're chill and not smug here :eonwe:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

no mittens you're in the wrong thread we're chill and not smug here :eonwe:

:agreed:

That said we should have a competition to see how long the people in this thread can last at https://www.spinmaster.me

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Numismancer posted:

Wrong thread. You meant to post in the other thread about how you outfoxed everyone by letting fcon staging get freeported.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Foehammer007 posted:

I miss you the most

:kiddo:

text me ;)

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Rhymenoserous posted:

has Lilith5 freaked out again? Because his SGBS freakout was amazing. Dude had a skin thinner than rice paper.

He got super mad at me when I told him to shut the gently caress up and never post again after he tried to lecture people on what blackops bs were for and not for.

he's in zulu irc and when people insult him for his freakouts etc he doesn't understand why they're on him about it (he's retarded)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Numismancer posted:

drat it alex

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

ChickenWing posted:

no mittens you're in the wrong thread we're chill and not smug when we should clearly not be here :eonwe:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
we're all gonna tell that guy to not be all serious and poo poo and here you are comin in trying to get a dumber last word in

Trumpler
Mar 6, 2016

My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.

Foehammer007 posted:

I miss you the most

how is pl?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
so when is ccp's second attempt at fps in eve universe? i actually really enjoyed the first attempt :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

so when is ccp's second attempt at fps in eve universe? i actually really enjoyed the first attempt :shobon:

I did too :shobon:

DUST 514 officially shuts down in May. Fanfest is at the end of this month, so I imagine there will be at least a mention of it at Fanfest during the presentations. There's, from what I remember, no DUST keynote this year. Also the CCP Shanghai offices, where DUST is built, also have been making EVE Gunjack and that's porting to PC for Oculus Rift so that may be done first then DUST PC but who knows.

Also I've been accused by some pubbies of being paid by CCP to make an EVE vid and suggest that there are new player groups who can help people get in on the fighting for both sides in this war.

:lol:

• Locked thread