Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Put anything you like on hotdogs except ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Another Sauce Hitler appears!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I only eat Ketchup dogs. Buns filled with ketchup.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Related to stuff we've talked about before, WB is apparently reshooting several scenes in Suicide Squad to make the movie more comedic and light-hearted in response to audience reactions to one of the trailers. Mostly, I'm surprised it wasn't already, because I've been getting a black comedy vibe from like all of the posters that have been posted in here.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Related to stuff we've talked about before, WB is apparently reshooting several scenes in Suicide Squad to make the movie more comedic and light-hearted in response to audience reactions to one of the trailers. Mostly, I'm surprised it wasn't already, because I've been getting a black comedy vibe from like all of the posters that have been posted in here.

This has been debunked.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Distorted Kiwi posted:

(AKA "I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle)

A movie featuring Neil Morrissey being attacked by a talking turd. I don't know if it's good or horrible.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sir Kodiak posted:

This has been debunked.

Well, dern.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I like Ketchup & Mustard >:-)

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
You can put Whataburger spicy ketchup on your hotdog because it's ketchup and tabasco sauce.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
If there's one thing the world needs more of it's arbitrary and completely meaningless regional tribalism.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Guy Mann posted:

If there's one thing the world needs more of it's arbitrary and completely meaningless regional tribalism.
Man, you don't even know. There's places in Chicago that refuse to give you ketchup for your hotdog, and you get loving boo'ed for asking. It's the goddamn worst and most trivial nonsense ever.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

never shall I let tomato nor molasses touch my rear end in a top hat meat

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You people kvetching about ketchup or mustard on your hot dogs, when there are people who eat them with cream cheese and coleslaw.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Honestly they all give me the jamz

jokes, German kransky with mustard, ketchup and sourkraut owns

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The MSJ posted:

You people kvetching about ketchup or mustard on your hot dogs, when there are people who eat them with cream cheese and coleslaw.

I tried a weird dog once. It was like a jalepeno cream cheese thing. It wasn't very good. Too much cream cheese. The bacon bits were kinda gross. Dog was good. Would not again.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't like hot dogs. :shobon:

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

I once had a hot dog that used a cheese kransky in a brioche roll. I forgave myself surprisingly quickly.

BreakAtmo fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 1, 2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

This is the stupidest loving derail in this thread yet. Go make a hot dog thread in GBS.

Some goon posted this in another thread which compelled me to watch the movie on dailymotion. It's pretty good and I enjoyed it. It wasn't a prequel or sequel or some garbage lowest common denominator. Plus it had good music.

Over the edge [1979]

HELL YES PIMP

Oh Criterion :(

We don't need no water for this German poster, let this motherfucker burn

A bit misleading as there's no children of the corn, much less villagers of the damned

You thought floating heads were bad? How about teens floating in the White Void?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

The easiest way to freak people out is say you put something nonstandard on your toast.

What, you don't use jelly? You don't use cheese? You don't use butter or any of these?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I Before E posted:

What, you don't use jelly? You don't use cheese? You don't use butter or any of these?

I use Vaseline.
VaaaAAAAaaaaaseline.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I like this:

Somebody had too much ketchup with their hot-dogs:

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Palpek posted:

I like this:

Trailer looks crackers too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hVmpGzl7A

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Oh yeah, Tale of Tales is good, I'm surprised it releases so late in the US, I think I've seen it last year in October here.

Here are some international posters for it:

Palpek fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Apr 1, 2016

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

I use Vaseline.
VaaaAAAAaaaaaseline.

:golfclap:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

I disagree there aren't comedic elements, just not intentionally.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The new ones for Money Monster are pretty cool:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm a fan of that tagline. Could have been clumsy but it works

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I was walking through Wal-Mart today and this stopped me in my tracks

backside:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

25ACTINCRAIG

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Holy poo poo what tiny, delicate hands you have, D. Craig!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I'm into bad action movies and bad movies in general, I completely have never heard of any of the three listed on that cover. I can only imagine the other 22 are even less notable.

e: makes sense.
 |
V

hexwren fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 2, 2016

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Allen Wren posted:

I'm into bad action movies and bad movies in general, I completely have never heard of any of the three listed on that cover. I can only imagine the other 22 are even less notable.

The Ryan Gosling one is a TV movie from 98 and as far as I can tell he was just a minor character. The Daniel Craig one is from 99 and has a whole bunch of IMDB listings where the actors don't have pictures. And the Sandra Bullock one is her first acting credit and again is just a minor character.

For extra fun the Daniel Craig movie is a period piece.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 2, 2016

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Home Video is where the industry sends the talentless shitheads, the people with the unique combination of not having much ability and not having a strong enough personality to overcome it. There's also the added benefit of the department being a dead end job.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Ben Hur

Now with less horse death!

Cabin Fever

:butt:

Dark Night

A Hologram for the King

Word Salad.

Equals

Hoverhands.

Jackrabbit

Getting a 70s vibe from this.

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

C'mon Zac, you're better this!

Exposed

Keanu exposing himself.

The New Family

Horror film in the style of an 80's horror. It was being crowd funded...and barely raised $300 of the $10K needed, so isn't being made.

Talent has Hunger

It hungers for your cello.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Pesky Splinter posted:

A Hologram for the King

Word Salad.

I'd like to think they're standing in the same desert, staring at each other.

Pesky Splinter posted:

Exposed

Keanu exposing himself.

From what I've heard, this movie is absolutely shitawful, but was also utterly butchered by studio interference in the editing process because Lionsgate felt that a cop thriller with Keanu Reeves had far greater box office appeal.

Mark Kermode recently did a video on his youtube channel talking about the original version that he got to see, and how it was a vast improvement on what he'd originally seen. I hope this version does see the light of day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6bzF76z6QQ

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 3, 2016

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

So this is apparently based, loosely or direct, not sure, on the Aurora Theater shooting.

Hmm.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Vagabundo posted:

I'd like to think they're standing in the same desert, staring at each other.

:lol:

Vagabundo posted:

From what I've heard, this movie is absolutely shitawful, but was also utterly butchered by studio interference in the editing process because Lionsgate felt that a cop thriller with Keanu Reeves had far greater box office appeal.

Mark Kermode recently did a video on his youtube channel talking about the original version that he got to see, and how it was a vast improvement on what he'd originally seen. I hope this version does see the light of day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6bzF76z6QQ

According to wikipedia, that movie made a record breaking £88 ($120-ish) over its opening weekend in the UK. That's about 8 or so people. Ironically it may have gotten more traction as the sorta art house type film Kermode describes rather than what it's been edited into.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

A missing link between Left Behind Cage and HoloHanks:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Tom twyker is responsible for the few good bits of Cloud Atlas so hopefully it'll be good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

So this is apparently based, loosely or direct, not sure, on the Aurora Theater shooting.

Hmm.
I've seen it.

It's not very good. Slow and dreary.