Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
i wonder just how astralis will mess this 1v2 up now

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
money situation for fnatic is dire though, losing almost every player every round

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

photex is that you leaning against the giant player tv picture screens behind astralis

no that's actually someone else who is a goon (i don't know if he wants me to say) I was on the other side for NIP/Navi. pretty much same spot with the cevo admin.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

btw Hiko keeps coming out and throwing t-shirts into the crowd, he is actually one of the happiest guys i've seen here, he loves it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
photex, give olof a high five or something, -12 is not a good look for the king of csgo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
also ill pay you for lumi or lg signatures :^)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

If Fnatic lose this bo3, there's a 99% chance we'll have a first-time champion: Navi, Astralis, Liquid, or LG. The only way they'll be a repeat champion is if VP somehow beats LG, Liquid, and Navi/Astralis, which I don't foresee happening.

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

symbolic posted:

If Fnatic lose this bo3, there's a 99% chance we'll have a first-time champion: Navi, Astralis, Liquid, or LG. The only way they'll be a repeat champion is if VP somehow beats LG, Liquid, and Navi/Astralis, which I don't foresee happening.

Not to mention they would have to get through navi/astralis after that.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

dennis has been so unlucky this game whenever I've watched his POV, seems like he just gets shot in the back or side every time he's about to do anything lmao

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Photex posted:

no that's actually someone else who is a goon (i don't know if he wants me to say)

its pink isnt it

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

its pink isnt it

no, but this place is going to explode with CLG/Liquid the energy is already incredibly high.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I didn't watch the stream for a minute and apparently Astralis clutched a 2v5? Is that right?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

symbolic posted:

I didn't watch the stream for a minute and apparently Astralis clutched a 2v5? Is that right?

yes! basically the dead players tagged 3 fnatic players to 50 hp or less and then they finished them off and played the bomb really well

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
intense game
please destroy fnatic

Smurfwow
Apr 23, 2004
I am the King of No Pants
surely they won't...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I love my dead gay Danes. :denmark:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

So you know how ugly I am.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Photex what are those little red things that stick out of the left side of every monitor?

also cut your bangs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Photex posted:

You just need a haircut and a p90x

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Eh seen uglier. Not a fan of the haircut

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

sleppy posted:

Photex what are those little red things that stick out of the left side of every monitor?

also cut your bangs

Headphone holders, source: have a benq

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Photex posted:

Stop letting your mother do your hair.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

sleppy posted:

also cut your bangs

they are headset holders, as far as the hair is concerned it looks pretty good considering i took that photo after a 16 hour load in. :v:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ya ur fine its just the bangs need to be fixed, got that mallcut thing going on and it'd be much nicer for you if you got it corrected

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
that trophy is ugly as sin though id be ashamed if i were a trophy manufacturer,

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Lmao yeah i just took a closer look at it and it has loving karambits holding the logo

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Up Circle posted:

that trophy is ugly as sin though id be ashamed if i were a trophy manufacturer,

but its made of karambits

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Photex posted:

btw Hiko keeps coming out and throwing t-shirts into the crowd, he is actually one of the happiest guys i've seen here, he loves it.

A shirt went right over my head =(

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
VAC! lol was that a prefire from Cajun coming round the corner.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

pls report Krimz for griefing tia 10th round 0 kills

Edit: jesus christ that was embarrassing

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

fyallm posted:

A shirt went right over my head =(

This t-shirt cannon is hilariously weak. Barely reaches the concourse level.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

xsf421 posted:

This t-shirt cannon is hilariously weak. Barely reaches the concourse level.

Haha, I am in the front row right behind vip. We wanted a table instead of being on the floor

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

pls report Krimz for griefing tia 10th round 0 kills

Edit: jesus christ that was embarrassing

Why aren't you fighting me 1v1 in chat

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

goodbye fnatic

stump collector
May 28, 2007
holy potatoes

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Seditiar posted:

Why aren't you fighting me 1v1 in chat

I'm here where are u

Smurfwow
Apr 23, 2004
I am the King of No Pants
you can't be serious

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'm jinxing this poo poo hard right now BTW. Everything I watch via hltv at work goes my way. I get home and my pick goes to turds. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets goooooooooooooooo