Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
I think the word cuck is funny mostly because it seems to really bother white liberals since it coincidentally reflects the majority of their political beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

the_paradigm_shift posted:

No surprise but this is wrong also.

It was the essay he wanted to write, full blown c-uckold fantasy. What he actually wrote was barely thereapeutic, just a kind of revenge fiction.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is writing it weird like that part of the joke?

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Samurai Sanders posted:

Write it the right way and see what happens...see how you feel

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

o yea and hillary might've threatened her husband's victims into staying silent, that wouldn't be defensible imho

this is based on one time a couple days after bill raped an intern at some party meeting hill came up to her and said "thanks for everything your doing to help bill, for everything"

it could either be that
a. whenever bill raped an intern he would immediately tell hillary and ask her to intimidate the women l;ike some hosed up liaisons dangereuses power couple or
b. hillary didnt know about bill raping and wanted to thank interns but is incapable of looking like a honest human being

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

AllanGordon posted:

I think the word cuck is funny mostly because it seems to really bother white liberals since it coincidentally reflects the majority of their political beliefs.

mods

Samurai Sanders posted:

mods!

No Mans Land posted:

Write it the right way and see what happens...see how you feel

mods!!!

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Sai posted:

this is based on one time a couple days after bill raped an intern at some party meeting hill came up to her and said "thanks for everything your doing to help bill, for everything"

it could either be that
a. whenever bill raped an intern he would immediately tell hillary and ask her to intimidate the women l;ike some hosed up liaisons dangereuses power couple or
b. hillary didnt know about bill raping and wanted to thank interns but is incapable of looking like a honest human being

Hilary did a whole media tour where she called the women that bill raped, "crazy"

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

AllanGordon posted:

Hilary did a whole media tour where she called the women that bill raped, "crazy"
ya but thats not where the 'she tried to intimidate them into silence' meme comes from but i agree with u, poster allangordon, that we should believe women who say they have been raped, chears

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Sai posted:

ya but thats not where the 'she tried to intimidate them into silence' meme comes from but i agree with u, poster allangordon, that we should believe women who say they have been raped, chears

That helped the Duke lacrosse players a whole lot

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hillary literally tried to discredit the multiple women coming forward about Bill's sexual harassment.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
A few days ago people were posting transcripts from a Trump interview where he gave increasingly incomprehensible answers, I think they were mostly about foreign policy. Could someone point me in the direction of that transcript?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
some dudes itt are heavily emotionally invested in other men's sexualities and ironically believe themselves to be super het butch MEN.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

some dudes itt are heavily emotionally invested in other men's sexualities and ironically believe themselves to be super het butch MEN.

Yes, posting on an internet message board is heavily invested indeed. No going back now.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Also thats funny because it seems to me like c ucking and open relationships are actually living vicariously through other people's sexualities

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
#blm is all the evidence I need to prove that white liberals are indeed cucks

it's not just a sexual identity, but a mindset.

Free your minds fellow forum posters before it's too late

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I'd be willing to bet they're all on that list. Congress having big orgies every weekend might explain the lack of work...

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Coatlicue posted:

A few days ago people were posting transcripts from a Trump interview where he gave increasingly incomprehensible answers, I think they were mostly about foreign policy. Could someone point me in the direction of that transcript?

New York Times interview with Maggie Haberman and David Sanger, transcript here. My personal favorite, though there is so much to choose from:

quote:

First off, we’re so obsolete in cyber. We’re the ones that sort of were very much involved with the creation, but we’re so obsolete, we just seem to be toyed with by so many different countries, already. And we don’t know who’s doing what. We don’t know who’s got the power, who’s got that capability, some people say it’s China, some people say it’s Russia. But certainly cyber has to be a, you know, certainly cyber has to be in our thought process, very strongly in our thought process. Inconceivable that, inconceivable the power of cyber.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Pon de Bundy posted:

*opening shot of John kasich walking into an ice cream parlor and ordering a small cup of vanilla cream*

"Every year , John buys 4 pairs of jeans from the last open Sears in Akron"-Karen Kasich

*george w bush is seen getting mic'd up by crew *

"Yeah Johnny K , or J K, big John , he's a good governor . If Ohio happened in flint he would be right there with water for the kids"

"If you leave kasich a voicemail he will call you back, but he will politely end the call if you're driving"-Rick perry , who then made a "bang bang" gesture with his hands and winked

*shot of John kasich slowly jogging with local jogging club In canton, Ohio *

"Would I vote for John kasich ? I mean , heck , probably ! But i have to see what the other guys are about too ."-John kasich

Shadowy Gilmore biding his time used to be my favorite thread meme, but now this is.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Trump finally got rid of his Twitter banner with gold plated TRUMP States and DE labeled as RI. :(

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Are you loving kidding me?

Edit: the rest of it is straight out of Sarah Palin's mouth too. But of course, she wasn't running for president.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Apr 2, 2016

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

This does not deserve to be skipped over

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shiksa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGMV7H7z4I

im gonna miss campaign obama a whole lot after hillary's 2020 re-election campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGMV7H7z4I&t=530s

Now that's how you respond to a heckler.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Here's the problem with all these stories about how unpopular Donald Trump is

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lmao the same retreaded poo poo that you jagoffs keep spouting. How is he so unpopular while winning the GOP!?!? You answered your own drat question there.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

No Mans Land posted:

Yes, posting on an internet message board is heavily invested indeed. No going back now.

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "c.uck" poo poo. Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a man whose wife is loving another man two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "c.uck" is a fixation for you?

I have no idea how this article got published because it's basically "Yeah, but they don't like the other candidates either!" despite the fact that they reproduced the statistical information that shows that people don't like Trump by quite a bit more. It's like the author woke up from a xanax nap and remembered he had to write an article so he slapdashed some hot take garbage.

Fidel Castronaut fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Apr 2, 2016

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "c.uck" poo poo. Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a man whose wife is loving another man two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "c.uck" is a fixation for you?

I addressed this projection phenomenon in a recent post

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

No Mans Land posted:

I addressed this projection phenomenon in a recent post

Believe it or not, I don't follow your posting closely. I'm not really looking for a dialogue here or anything since I think you belong on the ignore list. I just want you to know that, objectively, you talk about cuc.kolding more than normal human beings do and that this fact should give you pause.

LATERS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "gay" poo poo. Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a man whose is loving another man two or three dozen times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "gay" is a fixation for you?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "gently caress" poo poo. Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a person loving another person two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "gently caress" is a fixation for you?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Yeah, more or less. It is just like homophobic guys who obsess over homosexuality. I don't think that was what you were trying to get at here but it's what you highlighted, unintentionally or not.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Believe it or not, I don't follow your posting closely. I'm not really looking for a dialogue here or anything since I think you belong on the ignore list. I just want you to know that, objectively, you talk about cuc.kolding more than normal human beings do and that this fact should give you pause.

LATERS

Its more that i think modern liberalism and c-uckolding belong in the same sentence more often than they don't and i do not talk about it outside of that context. In much the same way that you think religiousness and backwaterness belong in the same sentence but no one accuses you of being obsessed with backwater ways of living. Or some other such example. Cya

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "poo poo". Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a man pooping two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "poo poo" is a fixation for you?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "drat" or "hell" poo poo. Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a soul's eternal damnation in hell two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "drat" or "hell" is a fixation for you?

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Toadvine posted:

Hillary literally tried to discredit the multiple women coming forward about Bill's sexual harassment.

This whole thing is a lot more simple than people are trying to make it:

1. A woman is not morally responsible for the actions of her husband.

2. A person is not morally obligated to believe criminal accusations made against their spouse. This is present in criminal law where a person cannot be made to testify against their spouse.

3. While it is generally a morally good thing to believe accusations of rape, circumstances like the alleged victim's personal and/or political gain can mitigate this.

4. True Justice means individuals are innocent until proven guilty.

Conclusion: Therefore, a woman defending her husband against accusations of rape, especially when said accusations have the element of personal and/or political gain, in no way reflects on her negatively. Anyone who says otherwise is denying her agency in her own relationship. Deal with it.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, more or less. It is just like homophobic guys who obsess over homosexuality. I don't think that was what you were trying to get at here but it's what you highlighted, unintentionally or not.

Why so fixated on the assumption that someone's aversion is motivated by fear? Etc projection arguments are literally the bottom, the end, of all honest argument.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I mean in 2012 the American people had a good long look at Romney, a moderate and reasonable conservative, and passed. This is because what they really want in a candidate is either someone who reminds them of a College Republicans president with unproven date rape accusations, or that drunk jackass at the end of the bar who will not shut up about how smart he is.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I mean, you and some other guys are fixated on "rear end in a top hat". Seriously, think about this: you probably reference a person's butthole two or three times a day. If I wasn't reading this forum, the term wouldn't even be something I encountered because none of my friends and family are fixated on this poo poo like you are. Seriously, man, what does it say about you that "rear end in a top hat" is a fixation for you?

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Either you don't deserve that PHD slot, or the PHD has become fundamentally meaningless if they let jingoistic intellectual slobs in like you regularly, Fidel. But of course, #notallPHD and whatever. You cheapen the very thing you try to derive some authority from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Calling someone a "bastard" is a slur against children born out of wedlock. If you use the word "bastard" why are you so focused on children born to unmarried parents!?!?!?!?!?

• Locked thread