Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dienes posted:

You should look up bifurcation.

Note this is extremely :nms: and of course because it is pictures of dicks :nws:

Extreme body modders are legit crazy people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Mer-man.....mer-MAN.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I don't like the direction the thread has gone in the last page. Can we go back to imagedumps of white trash juggalo jesus tattoos?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Biscuit Joiner posted:

This guy looks pretty sad about his life choices.

Piercings, tattoos...okay, whatever. But why would you open up a portal to the inside of your nose? Do you really want to see what's happening in there? How do you handle allergy season? Do you catch colds way more easily?

I'm assuming there's somebody out there who's inserted a viewport into their gut like one of those cows but I'm not gonna look for it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Wow. Not only is that super dumb, but armpit tattoos hurt like hell, so she suffered for that.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
So when she puts her arm down does it just look like labia or what?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I bet she'd get along with this guy:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Literally the worst human being since Hitler.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

stringball posted:

I legit wonder what these people have done to their dick/balls

Hopefully something that makes them completely non-functioning so that they can't spread their idiot-genes to future generations.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Never made it as a wise man.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

This post made me fall down a horrible, awful rabbit hole and now you all are along for the ride.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Canada time!

Palate cleanser:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

The South!

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

This is utterly amazing :patriot:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That drat Satyr posted:

This post made me fall down a horrible, awful rabbit hole and now you all are along for the ride.

I didn't know Nixon had horrible facial burns.

Actually, is that Nixon? I seem to be having a touch of face blindness from this horrible tattoo.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

What a talentless looking fox.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

What are the numbers on the bucket? Is that the owner's SIN? It couldn't be, but...it could be.

Kangaroo Pouch
Jan 11, 2016

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/J00G8yT.jpg :nws:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

Actually, is that Nixon? I seem to be having a touch of face blindness from this horrible tattoo.

Yep, it is Nixon!

RIP

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

It wasn't til you posted this that I realized that tatt was of Rob Ford.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
Semi :nms: gallery of bad tattoos, similar to this one:

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
It's amazing that you don't see more prison tattoos that end up like that, considering they're all done in a building designed to propagate hep c and mrsa. Or maybe they do and we just never see pictures.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

synthetik posted:

First saw that, thought 'oh cool they have incorporated an old scar into a lovely tattoo' then untimged it :barf:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Athlete tattoo time!

Chris "Birdman" Andersen

AJ McCarron

J.R. Smith

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Henchman of Santa posted:

Athlete tattoo time!

Chris "Birdman" Andersen

AJ McCarron

J.R. Smith

Unlike big name celebrities it makes sense for pro athletes to get lovely tattoos. What with all the brain damage :v:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

Unlike big name celebrities it makes sense for pro athletes to get lovely tattoos. What with all the brain damage :v:

Only one of these guys is a football player. J.R. Smith is just the ultimate NBA knucklehead and Birdman is...something else.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

It wasn't til you posted this that I realized that tatt was of Rob Ford.

I thought it was Winston Churchill until I realized that was a crack pipe and not a cigar. :v:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Biscuit Joiner posted:

Im not sure, I found it in collection of 'daily pics'. I figured it was an extension of people cutting and sewing their ears to look like elves or cropping them like this
This guy looks pretty sad about his life choices.

The bad haircut is really the icing on the cake.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

synthetik posted:

this infected gecko is so :kiddo:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

So... like, infection obviously but... like... What kind of reaction is it that even causes those huge puss bubbles? How does a tattoo even DO that? Are they using battery acid as an ink mordant?

Scathach posted:

The bad haircut is really the icing on the cake.

Your eye was drawn to the haircut, and not the premature bald spot that's forming up?

Seriously though, this guy's face with all of those things out must look like a bowl of pasta noodles.

That Damn Satyr has a new favorite as of 23:46 on Apr 2, 2016

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

That drat Satyr posted:

So... like, infection obviously but... like... What kind of reaction is it that even causes those huge puss bubbles? How does a tattoo even DO that? Are they using battery acid as an ink mordant?

I'm just blue-skying here, but I could think of several possibilities:

1. Bad (or non-existent) aftercare
2. Unsterilized/reused needles
3. Unsterilized work area (ie., kitchen scratchers)
4. Allergic reaction to the ink
5. Bad ink/ink not designed for tattooing (disclaimer: I'm not an artist, but my understanding is that the FDA does not regulate tattoo inks. Some of the actual real professionals in the thread could speak to this better than I can.)

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

That drat Satyr posted:

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

5. Bad ink/ink not designed for tattooing (disclaimer: I'm not an artist, but my understanding is that the FDA does not regulate tattoo inks. Some of the actual real professionals in the thread could speak to this better than I can.)

Blisters occur during tattoo removal, too.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Has there ever been a good tattoo of the Confederate Flag?

probably no, even if its good, you've still got the flag of racist traitor nation

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Blisters is probably caused by a kitchen scratcher or otherwise contaminated conditions, yeah. There are other ways to get infected but blisters on a fresh/still healing tattoo is usually because it's infected, especially if it's those big ugly red ones. Minor blistering can just mean you have sensitive skin.

It's not uncommon for the body to try to seal off infections in a nodule or blister. When you produce pus it has to go somewhere after all.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
these blacked out eyes, I was assuming contacts, but am I wrong?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

OldMemes posted:

Has there ever been a good tattoo of the Confederate Flag?

probably no, even if its good, you've still got the flag of racist traitor nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

OldMemes posted:

]probably no, even if its good, you've still got the flag of racist traitor nation

try to let it go man

• Locked thread