Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

dear god what have you done, i'm taking a break from the stage so i can eat and watch this 3rd map. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I tried to screencap you in the corner, but the scene transition started before I hit print screen and I got that amazing image

stump collector
May 28, 2007
How cold is it on stage ?

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

exethan posted:

it's about... zera :rimshot:

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

exethan posted:

It is freezing in this arena... Probably doesn't help this is all on ice since it's a hockey rink!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

exethan posted:

it's freezing on stage right now and i'm from the northeast. The problem is this is an ice rink and they have the floor coolers that kick on automatically.

edit: lol thanks for spending money on me whoever.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rip ultimate warrior

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

exethan posted:

rip ultimate warrior

... you know what's loving weird, someone bought that avatar for me pretty much on this same day last year (right after WWE Hall of Fame)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
that av doesnt really work without the giant mid crossfade face imo

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
How does Luminosity take so long in every round? It's so tense watching them play when they push on sites with 15 seconds left. Nerves of steel, I tell you :shepface:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ArfJason posted:

that av doesnt really work without the giant mid crossfade face imo

that's what i was thinking

RyokoTK posted:

How does Luminosity take so long in every round? It's so tense watching them play when they push on sites with 15 seconds left. Nerves of steel, I tell you :shepface:

im not sure, maybe they want to do a lot of slow rounds until they build an economy...but they basically lost cache and gave away a bunch of rounds on cobble due to carelessness

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

RyokoTK posted:

Nerves of steel, I tell you :shepface:
They traded steel for TACO though.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

T
I
L
T
E
D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Cheeky knife

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???

RyokoTK posted:

Navi does the same thing

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
So much disrespect from that knife lol

spootime
Oct 31, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

I love watching that slow, methodical style. Such a cool way to play.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

So much disrespect from that knife lol

It's kind of brilliant. Either you knife him and tilt him. Or he kills you trying to knife him. Which pretty much has the same effect: "he's knifing me in a major quarterfinal"

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Photex posted:

dear god what have you done, i'm taking a break from the stage so i can eat and watch this 3rd map. :woop:

Are you the guy who took all those photos of rear end cracks at the Magic tournament because goddamn you're a dead ringer for him

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

GO HOME POLAND

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
What a loving unbelievable match to watch. I wish I was there.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Neo, Snax and Byali all of VP really showed up today. I honestly never realized Neo was that good.

I'm just glad my boys outplayed 'em. :vince:

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS

fennesz posted:

Neo, Snax and Byali all of VP really showed up today. I honestly never realized Neo was that good.

I'm just glad my boys outplayed 'em. :vince:

It really looked like a return to form for vp. I just hope they pull it back up from here so pasha isn't so suicidal any more.

Edit: "You are not my friend. You are my brother, my friend"

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah after VP's recent performances, they had a good showing at Columbus. It's not like they didn't play well, LG is just ridiculously good.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

Are you the guy who took all those photos of rear end cracks at the Magic tournament because goddamn you're a dead ringer for him

Sounds like something I'd do, but I don't think so.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

im gonna keep posting different cuts of this forever

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
my soul is cringing

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
:cripes:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yessssss superfan dave

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

exethan posted:

yessssss superfan dave

Dude looks like lord of the goons.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
great random map draw for na'vi

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

did they interview that guy? I was in the warmup room. You can literally hear that guy through the white noise.

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
Astralis is playing so well.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
If i was seized there id be slamming some tables

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Depths posted:

If i was seized there id be slamming some tables

you don't want to punch these desks, they're built really solid.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Photex tell the production crew to stop cutting away from the game after the bomb explodes for gently caress's sake

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
These astralis A takes are so strong

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
T-S-M!!!!!!

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
PHOTEX WHAT DID YOU DO