Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

DancingShade posted:

Totally going to roll one of those elves now. You heard it here first folks, we're short on elves.

Watch her be completely broken for good measure. Elves everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Derrio posted:

So I found a decent set of 7 topics for the amity game you have to play with the Grunil vendor.

If anyone finds a higher yielding set, don't hold back.

edit:

Actually found a better one. This one will get you 300~ accumulated favor and 70~ maximum favor level.

The Quake fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 2, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Neato posted:

Goddamn, i was hoping they would at least make one of the pre-existing races avaliable as the next class , and up to this point i can't think of any mmo that did underwater content well.
ArcheAge had reasonably fun underwater content.

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

lewtt posted:

clocks interrupts me when i talk in mumble so i'm siding with you on this one.
though i don't actually have any idea what is going on

Us just loving around.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

kalstrams posted:

ArcheAge had reasonably fun underwater content.

Lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Clocks posted:

Lux attempted to leech scrolls which I pointed out once. It's quite possible he's become reformed since then. How useful he is is still questionable though. Lux, how's your waifu doing? :allears:
Is that the guy who was in our group and bailed out after spending his poo poo scrolls so that he doesn't have to spend the good ones, who also "had to go" but then a simple nagging caused the most phantasmagorical set of excuses I've heard since I was a minor?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

They would have to change BDO's underwater mechanics a lot if they want to do some sort of combat there.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Alright, I got this game and made a warrior but every time I log in I just get the default pretty boy blond warrior. I tried switching channels and that didn't seem to work. At one point I ended up with the right hair color but the game keeps making me a white person. What do I do?

Also, anyone got a class breakdown as far as what is super popular and what isn't? Normally I don't really care, but it could be a good tie breaker.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Wait that's my avatar?

You cracked the code. Take this matchbox, keep it safe but never open it. I'll be back for it someday, but for now, I'm off to see a Russian about a cat.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Wait that's my avatar?

You cracked the code. Take this matchbox, keep it safe but never open it. I'll be back for it someday, but for now, I'm off to see a Russian about a cat.

your avatar is proof asura evolved from animals, the tailbone is clearly visible above the two-cheek incision

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Also, anyone got a class breakdown as far as what is super popular and what isn't? Normally I don't really care, but it could be a good tie breaker.
Rangers/Wizards are very popular, Berserkers are very unpopular, both for mostly good reasons.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Wait that's my avatar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aNUq3CMGXE&hd=1

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

kalstrams posted:

Is that the guy who was in our group and bailed out after spending his poo poo scrolls so that he doesn't have to spend the good ones, who also "had to go" but then a simple nagging caused the most phantasmagorical set of excuses I've heard since I was a minor?

Nope. I've actually never done scrolls with Lux, I just like to give him a lot of poo poo. :)
I think the person you're referring to was Ioneye, he had a tier 2 scroll(s?) but bailed early because apparently he had to leave. Which is fine, but I do suggest that people set aside a couple hours for scrolls so they don't leave a group hanging. I see a scroll group happening like every night so there's no reason to do it on a night that you don't have time for.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

So this is a thing

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

That's good. I don't think fishing was generating money from thin air fast enough as it was.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Clocks posted:

Nope. I've actually never done scrolls with Lux, I just like to give him a lot of poo poo. :)
I think the person you're referring to was Ioneye, he had a tier 2 scroll(s?) but bailed early because apparently he had to leave. Which is fine, but I do suggest that people set aside a couple hours for scrolls so they don't leave a group hanging. I see a scroll group happening like every night so there's no reason to do it on a night that you don't have time for.
Maybe Ioneye, I don't remember people's names well. I remember a nondescript amount of tier 2 scroll(s) remaining, and some very bad excuse, after someone nagged them for bailing out early, that went along the lines "well it will take us 5 hours to get to the witch from altar imp" or something.

Got to leave? Fine, just do it, you live with your family, not people from your video game guild. Not going to bash about planning time etcetera since poo poo happens, just don't invent ridiculous poo poo if you want to go. Also, leave the loving party if you are the loving party leader, Ioneye or whoever was that.

Korhal
Aug 9, 2007
Chaos and evolution, baby.
At least it's a quest reward that you can't repair, apparently you can get it from a weekly quest so people can't use them exclusively.

ioneye
Apr 24, 2008

kalstrams posted:

Maybe Ioneye, I don't remember people's names well. I remember a nondescript amount of tier 2 scroll(s) remaining, and some very bad excuse, after someone nagged them for bailing out early, that went along the lines "well it will take us 5 hours to get to the witch from altar imp" or something.

Got to leave? Fine, just do it, you live with your family, not people from your video game guild. Not going to bash about planning time etcetera since poo poo happens, just don't invent ridiculous poo poo if you want to go. Also, leave the loving party if you are the loving party leader, Ioneye or whoever was that.

Hi, wasn't me. How dare you tarnish my good name

ioneye fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 2, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ioneye posted:

I didn't?

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

ioneye posted:

Oops, in that case, my bad. I'm horrible with names, yours stuck out in my head for some reason, but it might've been for something else. I just responded to kalstrams since I know for sure it wasn't Lux.

Clearly this was such a huge deal that none of us can even remember who it was. :v:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

The Quake posted:

So this is a thing

Holy crap that one cast.

ioneye
Apr 24, 2008

The Quake posted:

Actually found a better one. This one will get you 300~ accumulated favor and 70~ maximum favor level.

Try this one, it's even better

ioneye fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 2, 2016

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clocks posted:

Oops, in that case, my bad. I'm horrible with names, yours stuck out in my head for some reason, but it might've been for something else. I just responded to kalstrams since I know for sure it wasn't Lux.

Clearly this was such a huge deal that none of us can even remember who it was. :v:

There is that saying about pointing a finger and three more pointing back at you, maybe it is Clocks that is a scrolls leecher.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

The Quake posted:

Until level 45 you are very reliant on hp potions, but once you get the ability to awaken skills (add bonus effects) immediatly try and get "Instantly Restore health by 4" on Raging Thunder. It will completely remove your reliance on pots and you'll be able to carry 1/4 them for pvp purposes only or pve emergencies.

How is this done, and is there an equivalent thing for warriors?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

The Quake posted:

So this is a thing

Can you repair that poo poo? :stare:

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Lt. Lizard posted:

Can you repair that poo poo? :stare:

Nope, you get it from a quest and you can only do the quest once every three days

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Kaedric posted:

That's good. I don't think fishing was generating money from thin air fast enough as it was.

For real why is there any demand for fish anymore. There's an army of fishers just draining the oceans and rivers, who still needs fish?

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

There is that saying about pointing a finger and three more pointing back at you, maybe it is Clocks that is a scrolls leecher.
Yep, I've been fooling all my scroll groups all along! :unsmigghh:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Monowhatever posted:

Nope, you get it from a quest and you can only do the quest once every three days

You get three from a quest, or at least I did on the first one.

Literally everyone should do that Velia quest though, because it gives you something like 300 contribution XP too. Easy enough to just go fish up the 4 things it wants.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Clocks posted:

You monster.

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Evil_Greven posted:

Literally everyone should do that Velia quest though, because it gives you something like 300 contribution XP too. Easy enough to just go fish up the 4 things it wants.

But don't detail what the quest is or anything. :v:

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

Clocks posted:

Lux attempted to leech scrolls which I pointed out once. It's quite possible he's become reformed since then. How useful he is is still questionable though. Lux, how's your waifu doing? :allears:

Lol, I havn't leeched a scrolls group yet. It's fine, I'm not mad at you or anything; I know you are jokingly messing with me. I am currently in search for a new waifu :wink: .

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clocks posted:

As punishment you ought to give everyone in mumble your kik id

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

lewtt posted:

it's totally fly with me that you do/don't/dink have a job
but if someone else asks to get in, i give 5d+ people the boot so said guy asking for invite can contribute to guild xp
at the worst, you get the 40k severance package every time you get kicked, which far beats the 0 money you make over the course of not playing

Yeah, but then I have to jump around channels like a tard with those pointless que times to back in and that's :effort:

central
Dec 13, 2003
sup free

Evil_Greven posted:

You get three from a quest, or at least I did on the first one.

What quest?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
If we're sharing pictures of wizards, Grunil wizard armor looks like a carpet.

Or dock camo, apparently.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Zarcnest posted:

Lol, I havn't leeched a scrolls group yet. It's fine, I'm not mad at you or anything; I know you are jokingly messing with me. I am currently in search for a new waifu :wink: .

Key word in my post was "attempted," I'm not surprised that you failed even at leeching. Nor am I surprised that you can't keep a waifu.

Are we posting witch pics?

#noshame :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

That's a sorceress.