Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

UnknownMercenary posted:

Remember that time we did DW Birth of Sky when mumble was down and we had to open 2 slots to pubs? I lost count of how many attempts that took. Good times.

But how many times the wipes occured on the plane itself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Skunkrocker posted:

Lucifer and I'm the one who gave him that avatar

while we're confessing embarrassing avatar purchases, I'm the one who bought all the spring break dallas and chains gifs with links to gun metal grey and where's the van for people with high postcounts and stupid newbie avs

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Fellis posted:

while we're confessing embarrassing avatar purchases, I'm the one who bought all the spring break dallas and chains gifs with links to gun metal grey and where's the van for people with high postcounts and stupid newbie avs

You're a good person.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sykic posted:

Please. Let me show you a real challenge run.

:shepface:

Playing with vox is a challenge run :smugbert:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

Playing with vox is a challenge run :smugbert:
That sword can swing both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZlqMDydnnE

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

life must be truly hell for you

playing with people who don't have Inspire, I mean

e: okay One Wing has it good

Psion fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 4, 2016

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Skunkrocker posted:

I actually have played a game with Lucifer and I'm the one who gave him that avatar

:laffo:

I can't believe I missed that.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Skunkrocker posted:

This entire post is loving hilarious even including the part where he insults me. You want to talk about crazy elitism? I actually have played a game with Lucifer and I'm the one who gave him that avatar. I don't even like the guy. But we have played PD2 together because I don't foster any kind of elitism. Doesn't matter if I don't like you or not, if you want to come heist in Payday 2 or whatever, I don't play many other games online like ever, then gently caress yeah. Let's go. Let's do this poo poo. I'm down even if I don't like you because you know what? I like gaming. But you mother fuckers who are always in here insulting people and talking poo poo with your "take a break skunkrocker" crap and "LM needs to seek professional help"? Holy poo poo you have your own channel on the mumble and you never associate with any of us. Like we all have a good time shooting cops and stealthing yards together, but you can only do it with your core group of like eight people and dare anyone else to enter the room. That's elitism, that's turning people away at the door. We're not part of your special club because you don't want us to be. The only time you ever talk to any of us "normal people" is when you want to be an rear end in a top hat, so don't bother talking down to us. We already know, you're better or whatever.

Your problem is you think we need you. Vox, Coolguye, Sykic. We need you to be here. That is how deep your narcissism goes. But we don't need you. We never did. Regardless of your rear end in a top hat nature, we're here to have fun and that's what we're going to do. Have a great night! :v:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Payday 2 gang tag, let's go.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Sykic posted:

Please. Let me show you a real challenge run.

:shepface:

But did you grab the briefcase immediately or save it for last??????????????????????????????????????

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

ClonedPickle posted:

But did you grab the briefcase immediately or save it for last??????????????????????????????????????

As soon as the scan finished. It doesn't make much of a difference either way, since you're moving across the map. Enemies have little opportunity to spawn ahead of you, other than the 4-5 snipers. I don't think we actually had an assault break after we got into the bunker.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Y'all must have been really bored this weekend

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
what's this about cliques in my cop clicking simulator

because I have played with vox, sykic, Cheeto, whatever and they've been nothing but cool bros even though I make dumb builds like a silenced steakout

people need to chill out big time

like all around, everybody

it's a game, relax

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Can we put this on the OP?

Doctor Smiles
Jul 26, 2007

I bonk all night,
and I bonk all day.
Grimey Drawer

Sperglord Firecock posted:

what's this about cliques in my cop clicking simulator

because I have played with vox, sykic, Cheeto, whatever and they've been nothing but cool bros even though I make dumb builds like a silenced steakout

people need to chill out big time

like all around, everybody

it's a game, relax

I second this.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Doctor Smiles posted:

I second this.

Smiles is part of my clique.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Currently compiling list of people in my clique for the OP so new players know where they're not wanted.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

LuciferMorningstar posted:

:laffo:

I can't believe I missed that.

You were so happy about it I honestly didn't want to admit it was me, but ya know? You're alright. You're a cool dude. Sometimes you got lovely opinions, but who doesn't?

Meanwhile

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

See, that's the name of their special little group. That is their gang tag (that and the sparkely letter thing someone made a while back that say "lmao skunkrocker"). Brick, Coolguye, DiscendoVox, IndianaZoidberg, Metalocalypse, and Sykic. In their little clubhouse. All by themselves. That's how they want it, soooo... hey, why don't the rest of us shoot cops, have fun, and relax? That's what I like to do.

And I will, by playing Payday 2 with my friends. :v:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Currently holding tryouts for cliques. Must carry Vox through a Deathwish heist to be eligible.

Plan Z fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Apr 4, 2016

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Why the hell am I only third? Do people not see my post count?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Plan Z posted:

Currently holding tryouts for cliques. Must carry Vox through a Deathwish heist to be eligible.

with or without bots

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Discendo Vox posted:

Why the hell am I only third? Do people not see my post count?

And why am I last? I was here long before these nerds ever were :colbert:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Psion posted:

with or without bots

Either. You gave Team Tantric Jerking its name, so I demand Skunk add you to the list.

Alternatively, to get into Cop Cliquers, participate in Movie Night this Friday night that we hold in Hangout and chill with a bunch of Goons. This week is Star Wars.

Failing that, you must come in and tell me your favorite riddle. If I can't solve it, you are in the clique.

IndianaZoidberg
Aug 21, 2011

My name isnt slick, its Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!
Why am I 4th? But more importantly, why am I next to DiscendoVox?:confuoot:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i have in my hand a list of shitposters who are known members of the tantric jerking team

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Am I on a team?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

I think that may actually be the thing kalstrams is complaining about- there aren't any unique elements or features, all the elements are heavily signposted, and there's a safe spot every 5 meters. I'm going to get no time out of the heist because it's childishly easy, even on DW. I don't think it was cobbled together by an intern, but I do think it doesn't have any depth.
This is my angle on it, exactly. The only unique feature of it is flying camera.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

BillmasterCozb posted:

Am I on a team?

We've DWed together and you've played in the channel, so welcome to the clique. You start at the bottom of the list, though, just above Sykic- gotta work your way up.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Maybe... maybe Coolguye is right... Maybe I do need help.

Video might be forthcoming. Depends on my Internet, I guess.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i, for one, will watch it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Afraid of Audio posted:

i, for one, will watch it

are you lying

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
I'm starting up my own clique and it's basically going to be an old folks home where us retired heisters reminisce about the good ol' days of heisting. :corsair:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

isndl posted:

I'm starting up my own clique and it's basically going to be an old folks home where us retired heisters reminisce about the good ol' days of heisting. :corsair:

I belong here.

I should start playing this game again.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Well, that escalated quickly.

Doctor Smiles
Jul 26, 2007

I bonk all night,
and I bonk all day.
Grimey Drawer

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Smiles is part of my clique.

I always considered myself a part of everyone's clique. :shrug:

I'm just everyone's friendly neighborhood fake doctor.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

dscruffy1 posted:

I belong here.

I should start playing this game again.

Stop being such an lp machine and get in here.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

:getin:
:regd08:

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
Is whole endless assault after you pick up the Briefcase a DW only thing? I've done this on VH and OVK, and seen them end with the briefcase in possession.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Video might be forthcoming. Depends on my Internet, I guess.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Hobold posted:

Is whole endless assault after you pick up the Briefcase a DW only thing? I've done this on VH and OVK, and seen them end with the briefcase in possession.

I believe it's a two-stage - the endless assault starts if you have both the briefcase in possession and the server bagged.