Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
This loving hoodie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The pancake one is amazing!

http://www.getonfleek.com/products/pancakes-hoodie

Breakfast rules, and wearing breakfast is a pro loving move.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

What you eat looks good on you.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

PaulBearer posted:

You know that you can order it, right?

Page old, but you loving liar. :argh:

They're all sold out. Even the shirts are sold out. I was so stoked.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

AndyElusive posted:

They're all sold out. Even the shirts are sold out. I was so stoked.

Oops, you're right. Sorry. Maybe you can contact them, if there's enough interest they might make another batch.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
This is the Funny Pictures thread, please don't post Calm2.jpg here.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Well thanks. That image will never leave my head.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

You motherfucker.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I like this. Well done, sir!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

stubblyhead posted:

Kind of underwhelming, unfortunately.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/esN5eey.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZTDP8Ff9w

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I regret not watching Wrestlemania.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

But...why...what is it supposed to mean?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Subjunctive posted:

Looks like someone's never been to the East End.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Subjunctive posted:

Uh...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They talk to donkeys.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

To completely ruin the joke (since I think that's what you want here), horse whisperers are people who train horses through some particular methods (my impression is that it's horseshit, but I don't know nearly enough to make a really informed opinion). Presumably rear end whisperers do the same thing only with donkeys.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
They are folks who whisper ".jpg" immediately after saying hello to someone.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

http://riverheadnewsreview.timesreview.com/2012/12/41941/a-christmas-visit-from-the-rear end-whisperers-two-horses-included/

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This image... it speaks to me.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Why are they dressed like Vegeta?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Len posted:

Why are they dressed like Vegeta?

They're all Vegetarians.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Because internet memes.

By that, I mean they are internet memes personified. By the fact that this is wrestling apparently makes them the most watchable thing in years.

As a guy whose never watched wrestling, I unironically love the fact that they're a buncha dudes who are bringing unicorn horns and trombones to such a dumb, excessively macho sporting event. Especially being stupidly loud, overly happy dudes having fun when the champion as far as I can tell is a dude who pretends to be a overly grim, undead funeral worker. And as far as I can tell, consistently bringing in more headlines than anyone else.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Oh, I get it

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

SomeJazzyRat posted:

As a guy whose never watched wrestling, I unironically love the fact that they're a buncha dudes who are bringing unicorn horns and trombones to such a dumb, excessively macho sporting event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7hZqQrD2E

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Is calm2.jpg a thing? If so, I can't believe I've missed it these years.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Mrs Soulex didn't want you to see.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

MizPiz posted:

I regret not watching Wrestlemania.

they loving lost :(

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Because internet memes.

By that, I mean they are internet memes personified. By the fact that this is wrestling apparently makes them the most watchable thing in years.

As a guy whose never watched wrestling, I unironically love the fact that they're a buncha dudes who are bringing unicorn horns and trombones to such a dumb, excessively macho sporting event. Especially being stupidly loud, overly happy dudes having fun when the champion as far as I can tell is a dude who pretends to be a overly grim, undead funeral worker. And as far as I can tell, consistently bringing in more headlines than anyone else.

if you're talking about the undertaker he's one of the last few remaining guys from an age of wrestling when people had actual shticks and weren't all carbon copy shirtless dudes, but he's like 80 now and he needs to retire because he can't do the cool poo poo he used to.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SomeJazzyRat posted:

The Undertaker is just as ridiculous as The New Day, just in a different way. His thing is being cartoonishly evil for the sake of evil. Like, he doesn't have any particular goals, he doesn't want to conquer the world wrestling entertainment or bring on the apocalypse or even win any titles, he's just generically evil. Also there's about 25 years of backstory, including a really dumb period where he was an evil bikie, but that's not important.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I looked into this a while back, because I couldn't believe The Undertaker was still wrestling. Like, I was certain he must be a legacy character passed on to a new performer as needed.

But no. Mark William Calaway has been playing The Undertaker professionally since 1990. And he started wrestling in 1984.

That is a long loving time to be doing live stunt work for a living and not be a broken arthritic heap.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

LordSaturn posted:

I looked into this a while back, because I couldn't believe The Undertaker was still wrestling. Like, I was certain he must be a legacy character passed on to a new performer as needed.

But no. Mark William Calaway has been playing The Undertaker professionally since 1990. And he started wrestling in 1984.

That is a long loving time to be doing live stunt work for a living and not be a broken arthritic heap.

What makes you think he isn't? WWF (gently caress you world wildlife fund) stopped being fun about 10 years ago.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It should be noted that for the past... five or six years they've been bringing him out once a year for Wrestlemania and practically have to wheel him backstage and put him in storage for another year afterwards. Also these days he's facing Shane McMahon who's mostly noted for being not a wrestler and jumping off high things, both of which I'm told he performed admirably.

He's at the point in his career where it would make the most sense to portray him as a zombie and it's a crime that they don't wheel him out each year in a dirt-smeared casket and do some elaborate ritual to make him come out and wrestle. Although in fairness I haven't seen the last few entrances.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Ah Koko B. Ware. What a terrible wrestler. I loved Frankie though. That bird was the poo poo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I think his knees are pretty much shot at this point. He only wrestles a few times a year I think. Still, makes mad money for the WWE on merchandising though.

I quit watching wrestling probably a decade or two ago (when it started to get really lovely and incredibly adult oriented instead of the old school face vs evil bad guy) and he was wrecking poo poo like a meth'd out Kelsey Grammer, and damned if he's still not doing it. I think he was a biker for a few years after being a bad evil dude, and now he's... I guess back to being a bad evil minion from hell BUT WITH NO FAT DUDE WIELDING AN URN HE'S UNSTOPPABLE AND UNCONTROLLABLE AND OH BAH GAWD THAT TABLE HAD A FAMILAH KING!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

My Lovely Horse posted:

It should be noted that for the past... five or six years they've been bringing him out once a year for Wrestlemania and practically have to wheel him backstage and put him in storage for another year afterwards. Also these days he's facing Shane McMahon who's mostly noted for being not a wrestler and jumping off high things, both of which I'm told he performed admirably.

He's at the point in his career where it would make the most sense to portray him as a zombie and it's a crime that they don't wheel him out each year in a dirt-smeared casket and do some elaborate ritual to make him come out and wrestle. Although in fairness I haven't seen the last few entrances.

The guys over at Super Best Friends Play are big wrestling fans and have long been pitching the concept of The Undertaken doing a "soul transfer" to a younger wrestler in order to keep the legend alive while allowing Mr Calway to retire. Considering wrestling storylines, it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Soulex posted:

Is calm2.jpg a thing? If so, I can't believe I've missed it these years.

Joking aside, Calm.jpg was part of 20-25 piece photography art piece put together by the photos subject.

• Locked thread