Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

http://imgur.com/gallery/poSZR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

There's always that one rear end in a top hat who has to be :spergin: about poo poo like it's real instead of enjoying the joke. From the comments:

quote:

To be fair, I wouldn't use a USB for backing up data long term. I've seen too many failures of drives

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

And now I'm thinking about those legs that needed those pads to absorb the seepage. You know the ones.

I'm no longer having a good night. Thanks, thread.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

And now I'm thinking about those legs that needed those pads to absorb the seepage. You know the ones.

I'm no longer having a good night. Thanks, thread.

You don't put legs in shoes.

Do you?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jerry Cotton posted:

You don't put legs in shoes.

Do you?

Lifehack: liquids adhere to and flow down surfaces.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

quoth Minchin, "by definition, alternative medicine has either not been proved to work or been proved not to work"

JamesOff
Dec 12, 2002

What a frightening beast!
1000lifehacks.com presents life hack #2270

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

Some of these seem kinda good, but others are just nonsensical:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Of loving course the onion one is from Indiana. Is there anything people here don't add onions to?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The glitter grapes piss me off to an unreasonable degree.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I worked at a Shell station for a while and that air pump thing is hilariously untrue. There is no magic button to give out free air. I wish there was one; it would've made my life much easier when the loving thing ate quarters.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Most FREE STUFF! lifehacks boil down to either look like an idiot or act like a dick.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Scathach posted:

The glitter grapes piss me off to an unreasonable degree.

Yo I heard you like outdated means, so I added sugar to your sugary fruit Because I heard you'd like to get diabetes!!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Wedemeyer posted:

Yo I heard you like outdated means, so I added sugar to your sugary fruit Because I heard you'd like to get diabetes!!

Why god why

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Kaethela posted:

I worked at a Shell station for a while and that air pump thing is hilariously untrue. There is no magic button to give out free air. I wish there was one; it would've made my life much easier when the loving thing ate quarters.

Where I live, they have to give you free air if you buy gas. So, uh, uproot your life and move to California for a small benefit at the pumps! #hax

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stone cold posted:

Where I live, they have to give you free air if you buy gas. So, uh, uproot your life and move to California for a small benefit at the pumps! #hax

im in california too and i dont even buy any gas. I just ask the attendant to please turn on the air and they do.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

You have to pay for air in the US? Huh.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

Cow burping is taxed in Latvia.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

AlphaKretin posted:

That's because there's no tax on it. If you want unpolluted air of course you can pay for that, but otherwise the American breeze is free as the bald eagle's wing buffet.

America: lovely poo poo because no tax and that's good :thumbsup: #lifehack

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

HoboMan posted:

These all sound like things the voices in your head would tell you to do.

"Cover your arm in cayenne pepper. Rub bacon on a bottle. Touch a rooster with a watermelon. Lick the moisture from the outside an inner tube. Swallow a cupful of glitter and wash it down with mayonnaise."

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

"Feed me a stray cat."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Of loving course the onion one is from Indiana. Is there anything people here don't add onions to?

Onion soup mix is a super common ingredient in meatball recipes.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Jerry Cotton posted:

Onion soup mix is a super common ingredient in meatball recipes.

But keep it the gently caress out of your Chili recipe or you'll have to be prepared for your Chili to surrender.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

But keep it the gently caress out of your Chili recipe or you'll have to be prepared for your Chili to surrender.

Chili is literally garbage food, who cares what you put in it.

As long as it's not beans.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah, chili with beans is when people begin to care since that's becomes a good dish then.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

26oz of liquid will fit into a 30 oz cup that they literally call "thirty".

Amazing!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Wine also flows from bottle straight to mouth! Brilliant!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DemeaninDemon posted:

Wine also flows from bottle straight to mouth! Brilliant!

I think the lifehack is to do with certain religious fundamentalist countries' public drinking laws and/or statutes.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yes, without beans, you just have tomato meat slop.

Imagine the life of the poor child whose mother makes him wear a plastic cup to use a sparkler.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Alcocoholism hack: chug vodka straight out of a water bottle.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Enfys posted:

Imagine the life of the poor child whose mother makes him wear a plastic cup to use a sparkler.

For a safer joyful experience, turn the cup the other way. That way you reduce the risk of having a spark come in contact with for example eyes, children or upholstery. The fastidious parent can also choose to not light the sparkler. This makes the sparkler reusable #omygodmom

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Jesus loving christ, my kid is two years old and wimpy as gently caress and even she had no problem holding a loving sparkler.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A perfect solution for kids without hands.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No, that would be handing them dynamite.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

HoboMan posted:

I've put powdered peanut butter in ramen. It's legit. Tastes like Thai ramen.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Silver Falcon posted:

I've put powdered peanut butter in ramen. It's legit. Tastes like Thai ramen.

Powdered peanut butter? What the gently caress?
Peanuts are legit when doing a Malaysian style noodle dish. Mainly ground peanuts made into a proper sauce with a bit of lime or lemon, but a proper "natural" peanut butter will do, (not that "peanut butter" spread poo poo where they've removed peanut oil for sale elsewhere, subbed soy or veg oil and also added sugar).

The salt on watermelon is good too. Just a twang as Petey Greene says. My kid loves watermelon, so I buy it for him but occasionally get his leftovers, and the salt makes it awesome to me.

Toasted chickpeas are great too, especially if you have canned ones, or using it in a salad or with couscous. Put them under a grill (broiler), add chilli or sumac, drizzle with honey and toast them a bit.

The hotdog banana I have no opinion on, however mix that concept with the toasted PB&J, subbing the peanut butter with banana and try a toasted banana and jam sandwich! My mum made me one 20 years ago and it was pretty drat good to me back then.

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 13:19 on Apr 5, 2016