Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Oh boy can't imagine wanting to listen to the great insight of Brad "I'm a complete loving idiot" Shoemaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Seams posted:

My Observer sub died when the site had that security issue and I haven't resubbed since. Has much changed in the interval?

edit: I mean in terms of the audio stuff.

Use Paypal. The only people that were affected by that were ones that used their card directly.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Oh boy can't imagine wanting to listen to the great insight of Brad "I'm a complete loving idiot" Shoemaker

That's the Giant Bomb guy. He's good.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Well he doesn't know poo poo about wrestling does he

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
And he still knows more than David Shoemaker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Only about half way through so far, but the Ross Report with Jim Cornette is a surprisingly good show. Cornette is reserved, thoughtful and reasonable and though it means it lacks the spark some of his rants can have, it also avoids him coming across like a bitter (and sadly bigoted) lunatic like he was when I stopped listening to the Jim Cornette Experience.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Corny as a podcast guest is generally good. Don't think I could stand his show for more than a week or so.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

he saw jushin liger live and thought he was watching ultimo dragon

Haha what

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Teddybear posted:

That's the Giant Bomb guy. He's good.

Actually Brad is bad. At video games.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Big Dave's been battling WWE fans on Twitter all night. What a champion!

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Lloyd Boner posted:

Actually Brad is, brad at video games.

Fixed

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
The first 10 or 15 minutes of the B&V show today are Brent and him constantly calling someone not in Dallas for a ride.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I think I would pay a little extra for my Observer subscription if Dave would spend more time on Twitter schooling total idiots who have no clue what they're talking about. I wish I knew why so many people are so desperate for him to be wrong about the "true" attendance figures at WM, because like, who cares? It has no effect on anything.

Although I guess we did have that one person in here who was hassling him on Twitter over a year after Wrestle Kingdom 9 about getting worked on that attendance number, so many there are more people like that than I realize.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I had the same reaction as Bryan the first time I went through Dealey Plaza. It's like "wait what? that's THE Dealey Plaza?"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i had to unfollow dave because of his constant tweet embedding. no reason 80% of that poo poo shouldnt be a direct reply

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
I was wondering that now that podcasting is so popular its amazing that Hall and Nash have not capitalised and started some sort of a "Kliq Radio" or something.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i listened to shoemaker's pod with simmons and it was bad

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

TheCool69 posted:

I was wondering that now that podcasting is so popular its amazing that Hall and Nash have not capitalised and started some sort of a "Kliq Radio" or something.

Nash was asked about doing his own podcast by someone and his response was along the lines of "that sounds an awful lot like work."

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Jerusalem posted:

Only about half way through so far, but the Ross Report with Jim Cornette is a surprisingly good show. Cornette is reserved, thoughtful and reasonable and though it means it lacks the spark some of his rants can have, it also avoids him coming across like a bitter (and sadly bigoted) lunatic like he was when I stopped listening to the Jim Cornette Experience.

Jim Cornette is better than 90% of people in wrestling (but everybody should avoid the Experience and only listen to Drive-Thru. that's a fun Jim Cornette show)

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Skinty McEdger posted:

Nash was asked about doing his own podcast by someone and his response was along the lines of "that sounds an awful lot like work."

This is the Nash-iest answer possible. Perfect.

Tripwyre
Mar 25, 2007

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

:ughh:

future scoopin'...

Super No Vacancy posted:

i listened to shoemaker's pod with simmons and it was bad

The whole "final" Cheap Heat was quite bad too. "WrestleMania Weekend analysis" = Shoemaker saying what happened while Rosenberg mostly says nothing except to express his annoyance that the show is taking too long. What a send off.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Taz somehow puts out like 10 hours of podcast a week and somehow people listen to them and I don't really get it

He isn't even good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sockser posted:

Taz somehow puts out like 10 hours of podcast a week and somehow people listen to them and I don't really get it

He isn't even good

who are you to question the Human Podcasting Machine

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Isn't Taz's show literally a digital radio thing? Like he does it live and does call-ins?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Sockser posted:

He isn't even good

His shows with Tenay used to be fun but I dropped Taz after he had his temper tantrum insisting that Rousey/Holm was worked.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Super No Vacancy posted:

i had to unfollow dave because of his constant tweet embedding. no reason 80% of that poo poo shouldnt be a direct reply

its good to see all the stupid things ppl tweet at him, and its funny when he's rude

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Bret Hart poo poo all over everything ever from WM on his podcast.

Even the IC ladder match.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Gaz-L posted:

Isn't Taz's show literally a digital radio thing? Like he does it live and does call-ins?

Yeah he does a morning show for CBS's digital service.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

spinst posted:

Not EVERYthing. He liked the women's 3 way and the Nakamura and Asuka matches from NXT. It was silly hearing his co-host not get that he was making GBS threads on the Styles Clash, not the Calf Crusher, too.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He thought the Divas 10 tag was awesome.

But he's had a stroke so

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it was good

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Brie's transition into the Yes Lock was pretty dope

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Everything made much more sense when I learned that Shoemaker is a graphic designer.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

spinst posted:

He liked the New Day entrance.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Mob posted:

He thought the Divas 10 tag was awesome.

But he's had a stroke so

I think a lot of Bret's opinion of Charlotte comes from not finding her sexually attractive.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Getting ready to listen to the B&V show at work tonight, and I'm already dreading the Brent stuff. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

rovert posted:

I think a lot of Bret's opinion of Charlotte comes from not finding her sexually attractive.

:yikes:

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

A lot of guys aren't into women their own age

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

rovert posted:

Why are you posting in the third person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't think rovert's name is Bret. Miserable ownage attempt.

• Locked thread