Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Squallege posted:

I quite tournamenting when I reached Beerus tier. I also finally got Fattenks and Skinnytenks today too.

I'm doing one or two more runs to get to Beerus Tier and I'm done. I believe I'm about to hit it with this run. However it's going to need a stone to finish it, so I probably will do an extra as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
With over 13 million points, I just dropped out of the top 5000. This WT is turning out to be a pain after all.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah I'm at 13.7m and in the low 4000s. May have to spend a fiver on some stones to keep going.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Just 10 more rounds...just 10 more now and ill have the 80...

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

Just 10 more rounds...just 10 more now and ill have the 80...

I'm at 5, I feel your pain. Least all the cheesy fucks who changed teams so people couldn't use their Brolys are back to using them.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 6, 2016

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Save your SSR tickets because this card just dropped in Japan.
https://jpn.dbz.space/cards/1007341

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Squallege posted:

Can't wait to see his SA animation

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oh my god, it happened. I got SSJ3 Goku on my 80 win ticket. :peanut:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I got 40 wins and called it a day. I'll be happy staying inside the 20000 group.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Echophonic posted:

Welcome to best club.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got up to about rank 11000 and I am flat out of stones. No way I'm breaking into the top 5k like this anyways, at least I'll get some stuff.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Squallege posted:

:shittypop:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

the nightmare is over

and so are our jokes :(

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I may or may not be able to squeak into the 5k bracket. I'm at 4800 now and can probably do some first round runs for points. Either way, I get another SSR pull.

Just have to decide where SSJ3 Goku fits onto a team. I guess I finally bench AGL Roshi on my A-Team? Ultimate Gohan, AGL SSG Goku, Majin Vegeta, Kaioken Goku (usually AGL), Beerus, and SSJ3 Goku seems pretty solid.

Webbeh posted:

the nightmare is over

and so are our jokes :(

Now you can make fun of me for not having Kid Buu, WoH Goku, or Vegito, I guess. I was actually hoping for one of them on that pull.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Congrats Echo! He's really good, especially with SA level 10.

I hit 104 wins and am ending the night at rank 310, as I don't think I'll be able to gather enough points to remain to get into the top 100. I hope that's enough to stay in the top 1000. I'm down to 45 Tree Of Might Fruits, and only have 10 Ghost Usher's left.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is Vegito even in the GSSR pool? I thought there was some kind of thing where it was really far behind on who was in it.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

Is Vegito even in the GSSR pool? I thought there was some kind of thing where it was really far behind on who was in it.

I think they didn't do it in Japan, but Global's getting updates. I didn't check the pool when I pulled, but I just did and he's at the very bottom. He's also on the banner image. :v:

Cozz posted:

Congrats Echo! He's really good, especially with SA level 10.

I hit 104 wins and am ending the night at rank 310, as I don't think I'll be able to gather enough points to remain to get into the top 100. I hope that's enough to stay in the top 1000. I'm down to 45 Tree Of Might Fruits, and only have 10 Ghost Usher's left.

Thanks! 1000+ is still pretty good, I feel.

Yeah, your SSJ3 is always fun to see. Shame there's no STR nuke leader to pair him with. Goten doesn't really have the chops, but it could work.

I think I'm going to save my Old Kais for Gotenks, since I have (an SA3 now) AGL Golden Frieza. I did put one on SSJ3, though. My Gohan and SSG Goku are both SA5, so he needed a bit of a bump.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Apr 6, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Echophonic posted:

:coffeepal:

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Hey that Tales of Links game came out today. It's pretty neat I think.

drat. I'm very into the Tales of series too. I'm in, but we'll see if I stay after granblue next week.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 6, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I downloaded that Tales of Link game. It's not bad but definitely uses an interface reminiscent of Dokkan. I guess they're all similar though. The gameplay is almost entirely different if anyone else is planning to give it a shot. I'm a bit confused about things right now but I'm not planning on spending a whole lot of time in it just yet. Dokkan still scratches that itch for me.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, Tales is definitely missing a lot of polish. I scrounged up the stones for the beginner summon and have no idea what I'm doing besides matching symbols.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have no idea how often these rankings update, it's confusing. Been hovering around 3500 and 4000, seems like the difference is 1 win of the tournament. Makes me feel like I'll have to keep going til the very end.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Well, I hit Beerus Tier after not really playing over the past two days, and I think that's it for me now. But at least I'll end the WT with more stones than I started with, and in the top 20k. I'll still get a GSSR pull, so I'm happy enough with that. And I'll blow all those new stones on yolo pulls over the next few banners that we see.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll also be getting an SSR pull, as I'll get 3 grey tickets, and I have two left over from last tournament.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I did it.

Got the silly-looking cell games Vegeta. .... .______.

He does have a ki passive so yeah cool I have another great support character. Would be nice to get one of the beasts like SSJ3 or SSG that I could use with my slew of support characters

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
And maintenance. I was around 4k so I think I'm safe now. Got cold feet when I dropped to 4800 and grinded out the hour.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was at 3120 the last I checked, seemed like people slowed down in the last hour. Spent my last three stones (and about 40 total on the tournament including the prize stones) to make sure I kept a 400k or so lead.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Buu's here.

Also I like shouty Vegeta more now that I've noticed his name is "Super Vegeta" so he can be on a team with SSJ and SSJ2 Vegeta. I am still not happy about that extreme super

I now have Tyrles, SSJ2 Gohan, Roshi, and this Vegeta. My strongest AGL hitter is Kaioken Goku, and strongest overall is the other SSJ2 Gohan. I think I'm going to start using him because Bojack Gohan is really underwhelming in the damage department. Yeah, Roshi is worse I know

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The inside Buu battle screen looks great. You can chain candy to clear it if you don't have Gotenks or event characters, by the way. It acts as a sixth useless color.

The decision to run Gotenks with the tournament still baffles me

EDIT: on the main event he makes at least three different kinds of candy, and you can't chain the different candies.

visceril fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Apr 6, 2016

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Another update: stun doesn't stop his candy bullshit from happening it behaves like a passive rather than an active move like cell's recovery.

Also his candy bullshit happens every single turn so this event is like Broly you need not just the link but the event characters with the passive.

He seems to target the mid- and upper-board--mostly upper--and gets 2-3 spheres at a time

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
One more: TEQ Buu will be easy to collect and he's a good card in his own right.

The Z-hard stage will start with the STR evil Buu with typical quest Z-hard health and strength, except he can do multiple turns. Once you beat him he becomes TEQ super Buu and starts doing candy. The good news is that he's also normal z-hard strength.

An unlinked AGL/INT team should have no trouble.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Final note: the main event goes TEQ good Buu > STR Evil Buu > PHY Kid Buu.

TEQ good Buu is dangerous if you waste time on him, which you will if you don't have candy-eaters. STR Buu is the weakest of the bunch X because despite hitting harder (~10k per) he doesn't do the candy.

Kid Buu has 4 bars and does the candy. He seems to have stronger defense than his previous forms but he doesn't have the impenetrable wall that Broly has. He hits hard--30k on non-STR characters.

WE GOTTA POWER is helpful in that it seems to bring Buu's defense to zero and makes your normal hits do 20k per. Mystic Gohan did over 100k on his super without kamehameha to Kid Buu before I got attacked twice and KO'd. You definitely want to go into kid Buu with all of your items and most of your health intact

I'm gonna say SSJ3 Goku and ki support is the key to victory on this one.

(I haven't tried to see if stuff like Kaioken or the Fruit carries over between forms. My gut says no because you get the KO animation between forms)

visceril fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Apr 6, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
King and the Fruit should stick around. It carries from fight to fight in normal stages. I don't think the fight is long enough for Kaioken to do much.

Also, the middle phase of the 40 stamina can be any of Buucolo, Evil Buu, or Super Buu, from my understanding.

From my first run, AGL Saiyaman didn't pull his weight, but STR Saiyaman 2 sure did. I got a TEQ Uub from the banner, so I'm gonna try him. Was hoping for a Supreme Kai.

Current team I'm tinkering with for the raid: Ultimate Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, both Gotenks, TEQ Uub, STR Saiyaman 2. Might just say screw it and try a PHY nuke. Both Ultimate Gohan and Fat Gotenks have the link and are PHY.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 6, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm going to focus on Broly this go around since I missed him before. My first run, he got one attack off on me, then Devilman's passive went off and one-shotted him. Holy poo poo, that was insane!

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Did a underwhelming multi, got 2x huge super SR Vegetas ( Both Int, don't have it in front of me to check which two ) and a duplicate SR RoF Gohan in the track suit (Phy). :(

A YOLO pull last night got me SSR Phy Buu, a duplicate, so I upgraded his super at least. :(

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Did a multipull and got SSR Ultimate Gohan. Isn't new Buu but I have been wanting a +2 ki leader

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Holy poo poo, thats a nice gacha. The new Kid Buu is probably the worst featured SSR, it's that good.

Love the new Spirit Bomb Goku. More than 10k HP, supreme SA and you can slowly level it to 10 if you grind the TEQ event Goku.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Oh my god, the new Yamcha cards are amazing

Dokkan's into

:allears:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I feel like the new cards aren't as high on this summon pool's priority list. I've dropped a few bucks on this and have gotten 2 of the new INT Krillins, and literally nothing else from the new batch. 3x SR STR Android 18's, strangely..

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Did a single summon and got the new SR Krillin. Is he useful in a Buu team? I have SSJ3 Goku and the two gotenks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Did a single summon and got the new SR Krillin. Is he useful in a Buu team? I have SSJ3 Goku and the two gotenks.

He's got the link, so he'll do 1.5x damage, so he's better than he looks. The other there's the part where he's INT, so probably not the best for the medal run.