Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

GlitchThief posted:

Kind of hosed up that Brown Moses falsely reported the death of his journalistic rival who was stuck in a goddamn death camp for 4 years.

Brown moses used his cia powers to get caro sent to a blacksite and this whole syran civil war is a cover story to hide it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

RatHat posted:

Brown Moses are you the Eliott Higgins in that GQ article?

Yes, I provided the author with various material for it, also the FBI during their investigation.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

drilldo squirt posted:

Brown moses used his cia powers to get caro sent to a blacksite and this whole syran civil war is a cover story to hide it all.

the truth is out there (in this post)

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Brown Moses posted:

Yes, I provided the author with various material for it, also the FBI during their investigation.

like the fact that he was dead am I right

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Worst thing was I told Vile Rat Benghazi would be safe if he avoid protests and the US embassy as well.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
see? I loving told you guys the mods knew

Gorfob
Feb 10, 2007
Logged in for the first time in years to say:

"lol, i hope they finally commit him"

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Brown Moses posted:

Worst thing was I told Vile Rat Benghazi would be safe if he avoid protests and the US embassy as well.

lol I hope this is true.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Other Barry posted:

nice to see the secretary of state save a goon for a change

god tier

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Gorfob posted:

Logged in for the first time in years to say:

"lol, i hope they finally commit him"

Let's be honest here, who actually believed him when he said he was going to Libya?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Other Barry posted:

Nice.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

quote:

In the interview, Dawes described his reasons for being in Libya. “See the world, experience new things, get in way over my head, but, you know, ultimately survive,” he said.

You loving did it, man.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

GlitchThief posted:

You loving did it, man.

Goon finally accomplishes a goal he sets for himself.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Caro is God's practical joke and will live forever apparently.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A Winner is Jew posted:

Goon finally accomplishes a goal he sets for himself.

this, more than anything else, is a sign that we live in the end times

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

The CIA operative followed the jailer down the steps, gagging on the dank fetid air. From dark corridors he could hear groaning and whispered prayers. "Here he is," said the jailer, indicating the skeletal form chained to the wall. The CIA operative leaned forward and turned the figure's face to the light.
"Son, are you Kevin Dawes?"
The figure flinched and gazed incomprehendingly at the man standing over him.
"Son, are you Kevin Dawes?
The jailer looked over the CIA man's shoulder. "Sure he is."
The CIA man frowned "That's not good enough. I need to check." He turned back to the shivering form on the floor.
"Son, I have to ask you something only Kevin Dawes would know." He stared into the prisoner's eyes and asked: "Do you have stairs in your house?"
"I am protected," the prisoner croaked, tears running down his sunken cheeks.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

The CIA operative followed the jailer down the steps, gagging on the dank fetid air. From dark corridors he could hear groaning and whispered prayers. "Here he is," said the jailer, indicating the skeletal form chained to the wall. The CIA operative leaned forward and turned the figure's face to the light.
"Son, are you Kevin Dawes?"
The figure flinched and gazed incomprehendingly at the man standing over him.
"Son, are you Kevin Dawes?
The jailer looked over the CIA man's shoulder. "Sure he is."
The CIA man frowned "That's not good enough. I need to check." He turned back to the shivering form on the floor.
"Son, I have to ask you something only Kevin Dawes would know." He stared into the prisoner's eyes and asked: "Do you have stairs in your house?"
"I am protected," the prisoner croaked, tears running down his sunken cheeks.

:frogon:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Other Barry posted:

10 outta loving 10

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i'm really upset about something or other, grr

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Other Barry posted:

Kerry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clinton

Gorfob
Feb 10, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

Let's be honest here, who actually believed him when he said he was going to Libya?

I didn't, dude was and is literally insane.

On another note did anyone save all the videos he put up and then took down off Youtube?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
are they going to make a movie about caro

a very nice paella
Oct 12, 2012

Kapitalism

Uncle Wemus posted:

*waits for vilerat to come over the hill too like the third pet at the end of Homeward bound*

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Other Barry posted:

I'm going to build a time machine so I can post this first and claim it as my own.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i always believed in caro

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Shocking news really.

How on earth did he survive? Was he moved to a less deathcampy prison? Is Caro really just that hardcore?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I thought he was probably dead, but I kept holding out hope he'd get spotted in the background of some ISIS video or turn up as a local warlord in charge of his own crazy person army.

This rules.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

drilldo squirt posted:

Caro is God's practical joke and will live forever apparently.

No, he'll probably die in the dumbest way like falling down an open manhole cover cause he's distracted by his phone or some poo poo

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
After the nuclear apocalypse two things will remain:
Cockroaches and Goons.

Glad to hear Caro is safe. Hope he will post again. Give em a badass title. :>

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Uxzuigal posted:

After the nuclear apocalypse two things will remain:
Cockroaches and Goons.

Glad to hear Caro is safe. Hope he will post again. Give em a badass title. :>

I just found his profile and added him to my buddy list so if he logs in we will see him

someone gave him the plain text title of "RISE... FROM YOUR GRAVE!"

e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=42033

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

see? I loving told you guys the mods knew

BernieLomax
May 29, 2002
gently caress a lot of you.

He is not going to be any worse off than any other of you in 4 years of assad prison (mental illness doesn't work that way)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Shocking news really.

How on earth did he survive? Was he moved to a less deathcampy prison? Is Caro really just that hardcore?

He was almost certainly moved from the prison he was allegedly seen at, or the source was wrong. That prison is the worst offender of all the prisons in Syria. People live in standing room only cells and are beaten and tortured near daily. Their wounds go untreated, and the heat and squalid conditions lead to infection and diseases. You don't live for years swimming in puss and blood 24 hours a day with open wounds on your body. It doesn't happen. After just a couple of months the only thing keeping you alive is other prisoners attempting to take care of you, and that only goes so far. Many die in their first week or two.

I'd imagine he ended up in solitary confinement at not this facility, but one like it. This is a tour of Tadmur prison after ISIS captured it from the regime. There's a scene where they show numbered cell doors with individual cells for prisoners. It's very similar to where Matthew van Dyke was kept in Libya, and likely what Caro's life was 24 hours a day for years.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ae_1432825798

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 9, 2016

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Turd Burglar posted:

No, he'll probably die in the dumbest way like falling down an open manhole cover cause he's distracted by his phone or some poo poo

Slip in the tub during his first shower

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

chemosh6969 posted:

Slip in the tub during his first shower

drat, imagine the first warm shower that's not goat urine in 4 years.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Volkerball posted:

He was almost certainly moved from the prison he was allegedly seen at, or the source was wrong. That prison is the worst offender of all the prisons in Syria. People live in standing room only cells and are beaten and tortured near daily. Their wounds go untreated, and the heat and squalid conditions lead to infection and diseases. You don't live for years swimming in puss and blood 24 hours a day with open wounds on your body. It doesn't happen. After just a couple of months the only thing keeping you alive is other prisoners attempting to take care of you, and that only goes so far. Many die in their first week or two.

I'd imagine he ended up in solitary confinement at not this facility, but one like it. This is a tour of Tadmur prison after ISIS captured it from the regime and released everyone. There's a scene where they show numbered cell doors with individual cells for prisoners. It's very similar to where Matthew van Dyke was kept in Libya, and likely what Caro's life was 24 hours a day for years.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ae_1432825798

Until I see a wikipedia article on this I'm afraid it's just hearsay.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Gorfob posted:

I didn't, dude was and is literally insane.

On another note did anyone save all the videos he put up and then took down off Youtube?

I got a harddrive with half his videos from a friend of his from Libya, it's mostly him wandering about Libya not doing too much, with occasional shooting. He also kills an ostrich.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Brown Moses posted:

Hey you know what? Get hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

:captainpop:

• Locked thread