Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
...but Renegades weren't even at MLG??? This is all second-and-third-hand information.

vvvvvvvv YOU HEARD IT FROM THE MAN HIMSELF!

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

He is dead wrong on so many things

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Flusha smuggled cheats into the arena with his anal cavity

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Photex posted:

He is dead wrong on so many things

Can you go into detail as to what he's wrong about? He sounds like he's full of poo poo, but I'm just curious and want to know how and why.

vvvvvvvv ahhhh, okay, that makes a bit more sense. Looking at their results in the qualifier it looks like they beat Dignitas, the only team with a potential cheater (k0nf1g), and they lost to Gambit and C9 in a bo3. Somehow I doubt Renegades got screwed out because of cheating on LAN.

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 9, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
He's talking about the major qualifiers if that changes anything

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

exethan posted:

He's talking about the major qualifiers if that changes anything

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

fennesz posted:

Yeah reading this thread reminds me of people in souls games complaining about "honor-less duels" or button mashing in fighting games. Just because it bothers your :spergin: ways doesn't mean it needs to be fixed.

Not sure how disagreeing with jump shots being a good thing is on :spergin: levels but OK :thumbsup:

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Jeza posted:

Ex6 kicked from G2, replaced by bodyy. Fresh blood I guess, never heard of him before. Ex-LDLC White apparently.

hosed up man, G2 is doing really well in the pro league and looked like they were starting to really come together (with the exception of getting virtus.plowed at the major). Who's going to call for them now, shox?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
SK 2003 with SpawN, fisker, HeatoN, Potti & elemeNt playing right now. :vince:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Smol posted:

SK 2003 with SpawN, fisker, HeatoN, Potti & elemeNt playing right now. :vince:

quad p90 on 2nd round, some legends these are!!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I wish they would have played 1.6 for this instead of GO

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jeza posted:

Ex6 kicked from G2, replaced by bodyy. Fresh blood I guess, never heard of him before. Ex-LDLC White apparently.
The new meta is pilfering players from the LDLC teams.

Barehanded Brother posted:

hosed up man, G2 is doing really well in the pro league and looked like they were starting to really come together (with the exception of getting virtus.plowed at the major). Who's going to call for them now, shox?
I think bodyy was the IGL for LDLC.BlueWhite. If not him, than yeah, shox.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
SpawN doing his best to carry his team, but these oldboys just weigh too much even for him

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

G2 are actually doing quite well in their first match with bodyy. 16-7, 16-6 so far in a BO5 against Gambit. :stare:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Awesome Welles posted:

Not sure how disagreeing with jump shots being a good thing is on :spergin: levels but OK :thumbsup:

I'm literally jump scouting as I write this.

your dumb and mad

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Hey keyboard nerds, how do I get one of my mechanical switches to stop being sticky? I have tried compressed air into it and given it enough rubbing alcohol over time that it should have gotten rid of goop. Anyone else have any tricks that could help me avoid getting stuck side strafing constantly? also post about which switches are the best LOUD BLUES BABIES

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
SpawN can still fuckin bang man

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I got to catch the last game. Cool to see elemeNt and SpawN play again, I wish it was on 1.6 though

stump collector
May 28, 2007

A TURGID FATSO posted:

What are you talking about? As in being able to shoot them in the air is somehow a fair trade-off for them being able to jump and shoot with perfect accuracy? You should really consider wearing a bicycle helmet 24/7 if that's your line of thinking.

I forgot to write a real reply to you. I hate jump scouting and I also don't think it belongs in the game. What I meant was that since jumping hitboxes were fixed you can now sometimes punish a doofus jumping around like a stupid dick

stump collector fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Apr 9, 2016

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

Many pros, including seized from Navi, show this video as proof of KQLY cheating on lan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ILBhMeU6PM

The video is from a BYOC lan in 2013. According to Scream lots of people in the french scene knew KQLY was cheating for a long time, but he was never VAC'd they couldn't do anything about it.

You have to go super blatant to be banned via demo, and VAC sucks rear end.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

sleppy posted:

Hey keyboard nerds, how do I get one of my mechanical switches to stop being sticky? I have tried compressed air into it and given it enough rubbing alcohol over time that it should have gotten rid of goop. Anyone else have any tricks that could help me avoid getting stuck side strafing constantly? also post about which switches are the best LOUD BLUES BABIES

Have you tried popping the key out and cleaning the switch and the inside of the key?

Also Brown switches

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Yeah, I have taken the keycap off and tried to clean the space between the blue switch and its housing, but the stick always comes back even though I only initially spilled something once. You never actually pop the colored switch part out, right?

aksuur
Nov 9, 2003

sleppy posted:

Yeah, I have taken the keycap off and tried to clean the space between the blue switch and its housing, but the stick always comes back even though I only initially spilled something once. You never actually pop the colored switch part out, right?

Never tried it but these pics look helpful.

http://imgur.com/a/fyxIg

Alternatively you could order a new switch.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Wow that is perfect, thanks. I may just end up buying a new switch since they are so cheap. It's just a shame I don't need Elder Crain's custom keycap anymore.

sleppy fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 10, 2016

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Am I the first in the thread to get a revolver double in a live match

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Were you smurfing is the immediate question

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
http://oddshot.tv/shot/steel-tv-2016041051489

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

This game's programming is astoundingly good

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

lol watched mouz basically rage quit from their final bo3 game against Astralis

p pathetic. wouldnt be surprised to see lineup changes with them at some point given how bad they tilt and go full retard in games. too bad the german scene has a lack of decent non-cheating players to replace denis and spiidi.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Jeza posted:

lol watched mouz basically rage quit from their final bo3 game against Astralis

p pathetic. wouldnt be surprised to see lineup changes with them at some point given how bad they tilt and go full retard in games. too bad the german scene has a lack of decent non-cheating players to replace denis and spiidi.

What happened? I overslept. :( is my NiKo okay???

stump collector
May 28, 2007
maybe Niko should learn another language and join a good team

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

A TURGID FATSO posted:

What happened? I overslept. :( is my NiKo okay???

Weeell they sort of lost a 3v1 in the pistol, and pretty much every crucial round then they just started buying whatever the gently caress and messing up their money. And at 15-3 with a couple dead NiKo just left and so did everybody else except ChrisJ while Spiidi was still playing lol. Pretty much looked worse than a mix of goons vs Astralis towards the end, basically lost every player without a single frag for quite a few rounds.

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
Is there anyway to get an invite to the Steam group without having someone be in the channel at the same time as I am? I don't know if it's euro timing, but the channel is forever empty when I'm online. My profile is here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/esposito_sa/ - if that helps.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I legitimately can't imagine what CS is like with good internet. That's my story.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Jeza posted:

Weeell they sort of lost a 3v1 in the pistol, and pretty much every crucial round then they just started buying whatever the gently caress and messing up their money. And at 15-3 with a couple dead NiKo just left and so did everybody else except ChrisJ while Spiidi was still playing lol. Pretty much looked worse than a mix of goons vs Astralis towards the end, basically lost every player without a single frag for quite a few rounds.

Ouch. That sounds real ugly. Yeah, I think it may be about time for NiKo to set his sights higher and look at other teams. As much as I love mouz, they are really beginning to circle the drain when it comes to bad vibes.

Esposito posted:

Is there anyway to get an invite to the Steam group without having someone be in the channel at the same time as I am? I don't know if it's euro timing, but the channel is forever empty when I'm online. My profile is here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/esposito_sa/ - if that helps.

Invite sent.

aksuur
Nov 9, 2003
Yeah I'm a redditor, but this is legit funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4e4qsh/chicken_idea/

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
If anyone wants to queue up for some LEM level match making add me: sweeper18

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Haha yes, for the lols!!! :iamafag:

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I just played Overpass for the first time and clutched the last two rounds to steal the win, winning the last after a tense 1v1 where we both spun around the boxes on B for about 20 seconds. Then ranked up to MG II. A good match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

apex and devil are 0-9 right now against G2 on D2 :drat: