Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Landsknecht posted:

not only did CFC lose the ~space war~ y'all lost the ~posting war~ as well (against reddit, be ashamed!)
Goons lost a :airquote: posting war :airquote: against reddit where they are famous for not posting? You don't say :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Everyone is pretty resigned to Dek being gone at this point because we can't fight the entire MBC's combined super capital fleet.

this has nothing to do with supercapitals

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Daruna posted:

PL was just too drat good

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Venom Snake posted:

Everyone is pretty resigned to Dek being gone at this point because we can't fight the entire MBC's combined super capital fleet.

Well I hope that my fellow goons shed the dead weight and retake some space somewhere and rebuild a version of their alliance that they would like to see and play in and be excited to be a part of if it comes to that.

I'm sort of excited to see what comes out of all this, if anything, I would just like to find a reliable super producer in null for when we return to lowsec. :toot:

Zethe
Jun 30, 2012
Honestly all my co workers will be so smug if CFC looses it'll be unbearable.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAPsel posted:

The SMA alliance meeting literally has a crying baby in the background. You can't make this poo poo up.

:3:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Landsknecht posted:

i think there's also the issue where morale is so bad that CFC couldn't muster the numbers for serious ops anymore

not only did CFC lose the ~space war~ y'all lost the ~posting war~ as well (against reddit, be ashamed!)

Uh, we flash form really good numbers dude.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Daruna posted:

I was civil earlier this week like 100 pages ago and y'all acted like a swarm of piranhas so excuse me for laughing at goons playing a victim card :laugh:

Im in bos :v:

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

Outer Ring?! Why? Why would someone do that to themselves?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Everything about this war is gonna be sorted out at the fanfest BBQ.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daruna posted:

What does it have to do with then. Because right now if we used our super fleet to stop PL from reinforcing all our poo poo we would get dogpiled by literally the entire game and die.

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

i think there's also the issue where morale is so bad that CFC couldn't muster the numbers for serious ops anymore

tip tip tip nice meme m'lady

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kiresays posted:

Outer Ring?! Why? Why would someone do that to themselves?

Querns said there's some sweet 10/10s there, so maybe that?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I just don't get how we could lose a war against everyone in eve. Hopefully someone will explain it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pmchem posted:

Everything about this war is gonna be sorted out at the fanfest BBQ.

Are you bringing the chips or is PL? I lost the email sorting that bit out.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

froody guy posted:

Goons lost a :airquote: posting war :airquote: against reddit where they are famous for not posting? You don't say :allears:

Let's be real here- it's a place they don't admit to posting to, but post quite often.

Venom Snake posted:

Uh, we flash form really good numbers dude.

Venom Snake posted:

Make up your mind, also- this isn't about supers.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

Are you bringing the chips or is PL? I lost the email sorting that bit out.

I always bring the chips, fuckin' Zastrow still owes me chips.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh OK. I'll grab the beers and the Clinton Dogs.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Xolve posted:

Let's be real here- it's a place they don't admit to posting to, but post quite often.

Most things in supercapitals online are about supercapitals

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

Give it a week because they'll have to extract to safety to figure out what the gently caress is going on with the new changes to caps. However there is a chance the cap changes will be delayed to allow the continuation of the supercapital hit parade. Really can't decide whether CCP values Fanfest momentum over Warld Wor Three Bee hype.

But yeah don't log in right now because the next two weeks are the death knell of PL and they're throwing a hissy fit and shooting our POSes and poo poo.

Pretty sure they'll figure out that the only way to keep their kill:death ratios is to limit themselves to driveby doomsdays on undocks in lowsec.

but i thought ccp was owned by pl

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

Well I hope that my fellow goons shed the dead weight and retake some space somewhere and rebuild a version of their alliance that they would like to see and play in and be excited to be a part of if it comes to that.

I'm sort of excited to see what comes out of all this, if anything, I would just like to find a reliable super producer in null for when we return to lowsec. :toot:

Which alliance are you in?

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

So, I shouldn't buy a new Chimera and jump to Saranen?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
can you guys pls maintain some narrative consistency

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xolve posted:

I think it was kinda obvious I meant we could form lots of subcaps pretty quickly.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Bob Socko posted:

So, I shouldn't buy a new Chimera and jump to Saranen?

do it

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Today is fireside chat right?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Yep, in an hour and 30 minutes.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Didn't you know? CCP is shutting down in two weeks.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

GreenBuckanneer posted:

yes, at 20:00 GMT :suspense:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

GreenBuckanneer posted:

well you can hold it beside the dumpster full of burning cfc "allies"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

yes, also that is old propaganda so please don't get worked up about it.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

I don't know about you, but I'm resigned to losing Dek because we're:

A) To far away to do anything about it.
B) Every post/speech about what to do or how we're fighting back is just to raise ADM rates so that when they finally do come and take it, it's extra annoying.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

frozenpussy posted:

yes, also that is old propaganda so please don't get worked up about it.

really this is just another hax victory for the secret PL sphere program

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Like, how about : there's a ratting PH's Revenant in YA0 right now? :ughh:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Altran posted:

Which alliance are you in?

Shadow Cartel :sun:

:frogout:

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

nessin posted:

B) Every post/speech about what to do or how we're fighting back is just to raise ADM rates so that when they finally do come and take it, it's extra annoying.
Don't ADM rates decay fairly quickly if you're not actively maintaining them? Are there really going to be lots of ratters running around Deklein working on keeping the indices up once the attackers start seriously going to work on the region?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Still waiting for the counter-narrative

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

LemonDrizzle posted:

Don't ADM rates decay fairly quickly if you're not actively maintaining them? Are there really going to be lots of ratters running around Deklein working on keeping the indices up once the attackers start seriously going to work on the region?

The place is a ghost town, that ADM talk is all bullshit.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Despera posted:

Still waiting for the counter-narrative

mittani will give some longwinded speech about supers, broken game, big comeback and then nothing will happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Venom Snake posted:

I think it was kinda obvious I meant we could form lots of subcaps pretty quickly.

"lots of subcaps" can kill supers, just saying.

• Locked thread