Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Stormheart staff, 215 dps, cheapest one is 1 chance.

Goddess Scorned, 120 dps, 15 chaos for the cheapest one.

You're pretty dense.
You're the dense one if you think it's really 15c to obtain one. Guy who only compares about damage numbers and not stuff like the fire conversion of crit or the fact it's a sword. And says its trivial to find 150 dps level 7 weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

soscannonballs posted:

I recorded a video of me doing normal Atziri on my EQ Juggernaut. I kill her without any deaths while standing in all the poo poo. I laugh at all you puny Champion EQ players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6quG95XlUo

you're jeb right? dont you have an amount of currency invested in that character that rivals actual jebs wasted campaign contributions?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Kild posted:

You're the dense one if you think it's really 15c to obtain one. Guy who only compares about damage numbers and not stuff like the fire conversion of crit or the fact it's a sword. And says its trivial to find 150 dps level 7 weapons.

Things I care about in a weapon: how good it is

None of the goddess weapons are good or worth the effort to create other than a skin transfer.

Also for non-endgame weapons none of the fire conversion or crit really matters either.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Awesome! posted:

you're jeb right? dont you have an amount of currency invested in that character that rivals actual jebs wasted campaign contributions?

I have spent about 10 ex on him, which is less that I spent on a 6L shavs for an alt. This league has been great for getting nice gear. I am considering saving up to try out a 6L Atziri's Disfavour instead of Marohi, looks like I could buy one for 12ex.

soscannonballs fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 11, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Vasudus posted:

Things I care about in a weapon: how good it is

None of the goddess weapons are good or worth the effort to create other than a skin transfer.

Also for non-endgame weapons none of the fire conversion or crit really matters either.

Fire conversion is good for WED something you'd get at that point and the crit early on means you're doing slightly more damage (even more since you're igniting). If you don't want to go to the hassle of using a fusing and gcp and finding the white base that's fine but people are claiming blues/random rares you'll find are better than the swords and I'm getting rebuttals of uniques and 1 on the server rares.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Kild posted:

Fire conversion is good for WED something you'd get at that point and the crit early on means you're doing slightly more damage (even more since you're igniting). If you don't want to go to the hassle of using a fusing and gcp and finding the white base that's fine but people are claiming blues/random rares you'll find are better than the swords and I'm getting rebuttals of uniques and 1 on the server rares.

http://poe.trade/search/ohotauhatenaru

61 rare 2h weapons over 130 dps as of this post, some around 180 for an alch or a fuse.

The goddess weapons are all very mediocre, and for their rarity / cost they are garbage.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Looking for a bit more advice for passives for my Life/ES self cast EK Witch please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Taaii/characters

Feel free to mock my gear.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Tai posted:

Looking for a bit more advice for passives for my Life/ES self cast EK Witch please.

characters profile set to private

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Mortimer posted:

characters profile set to private

ops fixed

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Safari Disco Lion posted:

A lot of really dumb poo poo

Not only is most of what you're saying flat out wrong, you also manage to be offensively obnoxious in the process. Well done.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Tai posted:

buy a 5L chest for like 1c

buy new gear all around holy moly

poe.trade use it love it

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

TheRat posted:

Not only is most of what you're saying flat out wrong, you also manage to be offensively obnoxious in the process. Well done.

Okay then. :allears:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Cinara posted:

http://poe.trade/search/ohotauhatenaru

61 rare 2h weapons over 130 dps as of this post, some around 180 for an alch or a fuse.

The goddess weapons are all very mediocre, and for their rarity / cost they are garbage.

again the conversion + crit means its effectively even higher than 130 and it costs a fuse and a gcp (or alch to buy the gem off someone else) assuming you already have the 4 alteration goddess bound sword.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

TheRat posted:

they're both being offensively obnoxious.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

So Mezwarp in the guild (don't know forums name sorry) let me borrow his 6L Atziri's Disfavour to test on my EQ Juggernaut to see how it compares to Marohi. It does way more damage, so I guess I know what I am saving my currency for.

Nezkar
Nov 6, 2012

soscannonballs posted:

So Mezwarp in the guild (don't know forums name sorry) let me borrow his 6L Atziri's Disfavour to test on my EQ Juggernaut to see how it compares to Marohi. It does way more damage, so I guess I know what I am saving my currency for.

its me

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Well after using your axe I have decided to sell that 6L astral I got and save up to buy an axe of my own. I did a lab run and itzaro literally dies in like 5 seconds.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

but you're nez

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Will standard get any of the sweetness from this league? poo poo sounds cool as hell but I feel like I'm way too late to get something off the ground

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

baram. posted:

but you're nez

Path of Exile is, if nothing else, a username-generation game.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Bob NewSCART posted:

Will standard get any of the sweetness from this league? poo poo sounds cool as hell but I feel like I'm way too late to get something off the ground

Just join Perandus, goons can bootstrap you to get you to merciless quicker.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I kind of want to run cyclone or eq with an atziris axe

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted:

Theres still like 2 months left in this league, just make a guy on Perandus. The perandus chests give a lot of exp while leveling and gear is cheap as hell.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TheRat posted:

Clearly you should put him on ignore.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

I kind of want to run cyclone or eq with an atziris axe

Is this a bad idea

panda clue
May 23, 2014

TheRat posted:

Not only is most of what you're saying flat out wrong, you also manage to be offensively obnoxious in the process.

isn't this literally everything that ever comes out of your mouth?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is this a bad idea

What's your plan to get a disfavour, because it will be strong but that's an expensive item.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Kild posted:

This sword is absolute poo poo and indefensible in any way. It's a garbage unique made by a garbage backer defended by garbage players. Thank you for proving my point.

edit; I know you're talking about one of the other lovely goddess swords but hell it applies for all of them

nightwisher fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Apr 12, 2016

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is this a bad idea

No

Katasi
Nov 22, 2005
White water rafting down the river styx

Bob NewSCART posted:

I agree with everyone else in saying that you have plenty of time to roll on Perandus. Also, Chris stated yesterday that as of right now, Perandus content will not be rolled into standard, but he hasn't ruled it out 100% as a possibility.

Katasi
Nov 22, 2005
White water rafting down the river styx

Bob NewSCART posted:

I agree with everyone else in saying that you have plenty of time to roll on Perandus. Also, Chris stated yesterday that as of right now, Perandus content will not be rolled into standard, but he hasn't ruled it out 100% as a possibility.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I won't say the people who defend that sword as garbage, they merely have an abundance of faith in someone undeserving.

I was kind of okay with Charan's weird sword having such strange stat lines, but when you need to invest a 6-link, it goes from "hmm, maybe this could be viable in some edge case" to "nope".

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

nightwisher posted:

This sword is absolute poo poo and indefensible in any way. It's a garbage unique made by a garbage backer defended by garbage players. Thank you for proving my point.

edit; I know you're talking about one of the other lovely goddess swords but hell it applies for all of them

but you're not defending it?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Nice to see GGG knows how to troll people (if only they were bigger though):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfoSe9-1pvo

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1646439
A lot of these are really nice looking. I dig the Ice Trap mtx a lot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vexzBYARxLc
Too bad my trapper is Lightning Trap based!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

whypick1 posted:

Nice to see GGG knows how to troll people (if only they were bigger though):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfoSe9-1pvo

ok now I know what it means to be triggered

they follow you everywhere

mechaet
Jan 4, 2013

Insufferable measure of firewood

soscannonballs posted:

This game is hard guys

Agreed.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I played 3 characters to 89/90/91 and still miss "kill Junith Perandus" and "open a Perandus Treasury".
What am i doing wrong?
Is it just bad luck or do they only appear on/above/below certain maps/zones?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I played 3 characters to 89/90/91 and still miss "kill Junith Perandus" and "open a Perandus Treasury".
What am i doing wrong?
Is it just bad luck or do they only appear on/above/below certain maps/zones?

Perandus family members only appear in Merciless I believe, but it's luck. You could buy one from a pubby but they'll be really expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

panda clue posted:

isn't this literally everything that ever comes out of your mouth?

You mean apart form the useful build help and guides?

• Locked thread