Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Otisburg posted:

You can tell he's done his research because he's giving out flag ranks like they're candy.

No one goes off to start their own militia and be a lance corporal.

Lance Corporal of the United States and Protector of Their Liberties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Plan Z posted:

Quote this post to receive your SovCit militia name.

I do not consent!

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Mirthless posted:

this doesn't count as joinder does it

First Sergeant Attorney Dan Commonlaw. You are not licensed to practice law, especially the kind that you practice

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I do not wish to create joinder with you.

Lady Warrant Officer Betsy Pluribus Commonlaw, respected trial lawyer. Currently retired.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I do not consent!

Private First Class Ronald Hoffman. Your dad needs rides to the meetings and you got tired of waiting in the car.

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender

Plan Z posted:

Colonel Jailor Son of Jefferson. You seize the tyrannical Federal employees and jail them underneath rock-weighted tarps.

sick

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Enjoinder me into your militia, I will fight in the name of my lord Jesus and his prophet John Hancock.

Liquid Dinosaur has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Apr 12, 2016

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

You're blocking my freedom of movement.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Plan Z posted:

I am going to see the sheriff!

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Enjoinder me into your militia, I will fight in the name of my lord Jesus and his prophet John Hancock.

Chief Pastor Robert E. Levi. Your latest sermon, "Jesus was a Jew so what why should that stop us" is second in Amazon Prime Kindle downloads behind a collection of 36 erotic incest gently caress novels.

Shakenbaker posted:

You're blocking my freedom of movement.

Junior Scribe Captain Johnathon Milicent Basedow. You wrote 4 of the erotic incest gently caress novels.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I am going to see the sheriff!

Sheriff 1st class Daniel Ticonderoga. You keep an autograph book full Sheriff autographs. Jeff Davis of Bellevue, Nebraska is your current favorite.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I do not consent!

THIS IS THUGGERY!!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Plan Z posted:

Air Commodore Arthurcles of Confederation. You sexually and legally identify as a PBY Catalina. Several birds with one stone.

I giggled irl at "Arthurcles of Confederation" :shobon:

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Plan Z posted:

Pretend I'm reaching towards my waist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plan Z posted:

As an electric type Freeman I am immune to tasers

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

TSBX posted:

Pretend I'm reaching towards my waist

Record Keeper Pluribus Unicum. Records all militia meeting's minutes and weaves the paper into the Tarpestry of Life.

Epic High Five posted:

David Leroy Benedict, Motor Ward of the Lincoln Pool. Drives the only GMC Syclone known to be able to break the land-speed record.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Plan Z posted:

Chief Pastor Robert E. Levi. Your latest sermon, "Jesus was a Jew so what why should that stop us" is second in Amazon Prime Kindle downloads behind a collection of 36 erotic incest gently caress novels.

Junior Scribe Captain Johnathon Milicent Basedow. You wrote 4 of the erotic incest gently caress novels.

Oh hell yeah. I was wondering whether I should mention I'm half jewish (never been religious) in order to get something Christian Identity-related. It seems it was fated to happen anyway.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Plan Z posted:

I just want to save america

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I saw a bunch of new posts and thought there was an update to the whole thing. I guess I was wrong. :smith:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Xelkelvos posted:

I saw a bunch of new posts and thought there was an update to the whole thing. I guess I was wrong. :smith:

SovCit names are pretty fun too.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

gently caress me daddy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

i attack you On the Land! its Highly Effective!

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Plan Z posted:

*opens package from stranger while occupying federal land, gets mad when it's more dildos*

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Eox posted:

I just want to save america

Kazak_Hstan posted:

gently caress me daddy

Dr.Smasher posted:

*opens package from stranger while occupying federal land, gets mad when it's more dildos*

Blackwatch Commanders Barry, Goldwater, and Cat Scratch Fever. Run solely by the motto "E Pluribus, Dagny." Button men for famous operations, the most recent of which was the exhumation and desecration of Newton Booth's remains.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Ammon Bundy's lawyer responds to Nevada senator's comments about 'the Bundy boys and his pals'

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sadly, according to the story the mildly anti-Trump statement the lawyer made cost him some Tarpriot fans. Of course a good chunk of SovCits would be on the functionally-retarded racist bandwagon with Trump.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Plan Z posted:

I've always wanted to be a white man

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Hi "one of the good ones" Liter.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Plan Z posted:

joinder time

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Plan Z posted:

I'm going off the grid and I need a nom de guerre.

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

Plan Z posted:

One for a lady, please.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

With the Bundys in jail, Reid said he was going to reach out to President Obama to use the Antiquities Act to take executive action to preserve the Gold Butte area near Mesquite, Nevada. The Antiquities Act allows a president to designate any landmark, or area of historical significance as a national monument. Reid had introduced bills in Congress in 2013 and 2015 to protect the Gold Butte area, with little success.

Yessss Obama will soon take over the land even harder and declare it the Gold Communist Illegal Immigrant Gay Butte Orgy State Park :getin:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Plan Z posted:

You have no authority over me according to the manga carta

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Plan Z posted:

I'm not going to give this a wide berth

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Plan Z posted:

Chows down on sugar free gummy bears.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Plan Z posted:

You are required to present your identification.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Paulmd199/status/718201891662893056

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Oh hell yeah. I was wondering whether I should mention I'm half jewish (never been religious) in order to get something Christian Identity-related. It seems it was fated to happen anyway.

Maybe you can write to David Fry when he's in federal prison and he can determine whether you're one of the "good" Jews or not.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Plan Z posted:

This vessel is ready to leave the water and fight for the land.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

Has it been confirmed by anyone that those bullet holes were caused by #BundyMilitia? Punk teenagers could have done that crap.

yes punk teenagers love to go out into the remote bird sanctuary to shoot guns at signs describing wildlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'll actually give them that one.

If you go to any national park anywhere, odds are the signs look like this: